Man, I thought those times were behind us

Man, I thought those times were behind us

Attached: F14F4743-6B9E-47EA-9889-3E9C0DB46D7E.jpg (2048x2048, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

face2faceafrica.com/article/black-children-hit-by-segregation-on-first-day-of-school-in-south-africa
citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/news-update/2060648/teacher-who-allegedly-separated-nw-school-learners-suspended/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hating blacks will never go out of style

???? maybe they wanted to sit there XD

segregation is the only way

I know. Not removing your hat inside -- how disrespectful.

Observe how Niglets behave in school. Needs to be separate schools for those mental defectives. America's Bane.

ahahahahaha fucking stupid niggers

Wtf wants to sit with niggers?

Thats probably some kind of time out area, for little shits who cant behave... like the prison where daddy lives.

>A random picture without any kind of context but with some vague implications..

All I need to complain about for a week on the internet.

oh you ... stop being so jaded

You big lug

tfw thats the naughty table

maybe they're trans and need a safe space away from the privileged cis heteros?

you guys are fucking racist.im black and i bet you guys are a bunch of white boys with computers. probably never met a black person in your life. blacks are actually the more porductive race, and have been oppressed by whites for centuries. there was democracy and peace in Africa before English, French, and Belgian conquerors came to divide our land. you have fucked us and now you sit back and laugh at us. thats just cruel.

Oh, this image on Yea Forums again.

This is in South Africa and the nigglets were separated because they couldn't speak English. The school had to get another nigger teacher to relay everything that the white teacher said.

Guarantee the blacks chose to sit with each other, same with the whites

It's almost as if humans naturally gravitate towards their own kind.

>hurr durr why don't the lions and gazelles hang out wid each other durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>there was democracy and peace in Africa before English, French, and Belgian conquerors came
Ah, a serious student of history I see.

That's BS, the nigger tribes were killing each other for tribal land a long time before any whiteys arrived on the continent.

What if the black kids wanted to sit there because they’re all freinds? Black kids always are freinds with each other.

>with computers

I am now the President of Kekistan!

You left out another 4 or 5 colonial nations that colonized and exploited Africa... this fact alone makes me think that you are full of shit user, poor b8 m8.

It's probably from South Africa and they probably set kids who spoke the same language together.
You liberals are more racist than the blacks ffs.

this people tend to hang with there own race in school. I remember not having any friends cos all the indians use to only hang out with indians in class or the blacks only hung out with blacks

>blacks are actually the more porductive race

Attached: laughing2.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

What's wrong with those little colored children enjoying lunch without white oppression?

You do realize that the wealthiest African nations contributed immensely to the Sub Saharan slave trade, right?

i don't believe you are black, everyone knows a monkey can't type for shit

face2faceafrica.com/article/black-children-hit-by-segregation-on-first-day-of-school-in-south-africa

The children were allegedly separated based on who of them could understand Afrikaans and English.

How can you afford to be on the internet if you are black? Where did you steal the computer?

citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/news-update/2060648/teacher-who-allegedly-separated-nw-school-learners-suspended/

blacks purposefully avoiding social interaction with whites? yeah I kinda noticed after the not having a black friend that wasn't a girl who wanted dick for like, my entire life, despite being surrounded by black people

keep trying to cash in on dead people doing shit to dead people so you got to act the part I guess, I ain't gonna give you shit though

also africa was conquered by muslims before any white people ever took shit

Attached: 1550624775542.jpg (460x619, 54K)

The kids identified with each other and gathered around the same table which happens in this photo to be way in the back.. Anyone who immediately assumes this is segregation is an idiot.

>Democracy in Africa
As much as I'm aware of African history and the empires and the wealth and all...
No... There wasn't much democracy. Kingdoms tribes and empires mostly.

Also you literally can't say "Africa was..."
It's a fucking massive continent with thousands of different cultural identities groups tribes and languages. It varies immensely in Africa from mudhuts and Spears to flourishing metropolises.

Bait

Niggers can’t into computers

Attached: (You).jpg (500x354, 33K)

Thats the safe space no whites table

Shut up, nigger.

This. Isn't this what leftists and niggers are demanding now? They've gone full circle with their idiocy. Next they'll be trying to pass Jim Crow laws aimed at whites. The hypocrisy of these """people""" is boundless.

>democracy in africa
You mean whichever warlord had the biggest army won every tribe battle

>Imagine thinking that this photo is "bad" or "horrifically biased".
Niggers deserve to be excluded from anything that involves other people, those animals are the scum of the earth.

Attached: 5D6D94A9-0797-44CF-B896-A251CC4D8F3D.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Attached: 21EC92F7-DB22-47CE-AA02-BA21940C7A4A.png (640x835, 146K)

Attached: E06F432A-A732-404C-8BDC-6E198392FFB2.jpg (500x566, 219K)

Black people are special and precious and we should make them like a little reservation to keep them safe in

Attached: E396FC45-4381-44D9-A2E6-D5E1397F8D2D.jpg (700x902, 194K)

All I hear from black people is they want their own (insert whatever here.) So this is what they want now. I have no issues with it. They told me not to go see Black Panther so I respectfully obeyed.

Lions and gazelles are different species, you hopeless mongoloid

Where is this so I can enroll my children?!?!?!?!

Hate to break it to you but literally nobody cares about niggers, keep crying

I guarantee you all that those black kids are taught to hate those white kids and will be encouraged to inflict violence upon them. 100% sure they are at their own table of their own accord.

>i bet you guys are a bunch of white boys with computers
That's impressive. You could be considered a genious if you move to Somalia.

I have 3 computers

This has to be bait

lil white cunts gonna get FUKKED by thos black dicks before they 10

I live in an area that is about 80% black. Some are good. Most are lazy, worthless shits.

Attached: 1488613886679.png (1293x912, 468K)

Right because niggers are mindless animals and would rape anything without thinking it through.

cant stop that BIG DICK white bitch

Yeah, it is bait.

Do niggers have internets?

Attached: 1494317446501.png (185x227, 16K)

Copypasta