ITT we discuss protohistory, written or oral myths...

ITT we discuss protohistory, written or oral myths, whether they're apocryphas or authentics and all this kind of bullshit.

Surprisingly but obviously, anyone is welcome. Since all cultures share the same kind of stories. Giants? Great floods? Elohim? Pyramids? Mahabharata? etc etc...

Attached: babybel.jpg (424x377, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dC-MKSGeLYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Bible is true. All religions other than Christianity stem from Nimrod/Semiramis worship. The world is much younger than we are told. The Great Flood happened and The USA is the new Babylon.

>the world is much younger than we are told

do you mean on the geological scale?

both geologically as well as human history. see Fomenko.

The Roman Empire emerged in the late Middle Ages, not the eighth century B.C. In fact, Ancient Rome, Greece, and Egypt as we know them didn’t exist at all. And Jesus lived and died in the 12th century A.D.

Sounds interesting, it's hard to swallow though. I'll gladly look into it.

but wait wait wait

let's take the capetian dynasty for example, how do you squeeze it into this?

who cares? THe French are faggots.

True, looks like i just dismissed this russian guy work in one question though.

perhaps. most likely you had never heard of him, and havent read any of his writings and merely googled arguments against Fomenko's books. so enjoy your small victory and continue believing (((history)))

>be Marcus Antonius
>Julius Caesar's second in command
>Julius leaves Rome for me to temporarily govern

One day:
>drunk as fuck
>have a great idea
>"FETCH ME A CHARIOT"
>go to the colosseum
>grab two lions
>ride two fucking lions around the streets of rome
>chariot falls over
>druck as fuck so pass out

just another day in rome.

Attached: 1556138475461.png (680x511, 329K)

Atlantis once a large city of great power and wealth. Was turn to waste when a mix of water, mud and sand ruined the land and buried its water ways. Stories tell of a large impact in the ocean around the same time as it was destroyed. Such an event could have caused massive flooding around the world with lower elevations.

Attached: Atlantis today.jpg (710x378, 21K)

I'll admit it was chevaleresque from me. I'm all for people argumenting academics.

I didn't google "against" him though, but according to the few i've found, he claims renaissance writers made up a bunch of stories and since i read a lot on capetians, i guess i got biased. I'll look into him.

Anyway, my thread is a failure, thanks for trying.

I believe that Atlantis was a worldwide civilization, not a city. Atlantis was Babylon

checked
I'm a believer of Christ, not Fomenko. But his writings are intriguing enough to at least consider.

>Anyway, my thread is a failure, thanks for trying.
at least it wasnt another thread about penises.

GIRUGAMESH

Do you mean Atlanteans could have been swallowed by the great flood? Could it be what Plato meant? I don't know a lot on the subject.

>I don't know a lot on the subject.
That much is obvious.

The holocaust

The earth is flat

Does history repeat itself? Did the world have an apocalypse already and revived and we are living in a second cycle? The bible would be the only thing against it.

quite the opposite. The world was at a similar technology level as today during the Atlantean / Babylonian worldwide empire. It wasnt the apocolypse, but it was a purging of the entire evil world with the exception of one pureblood man and his sons and their wives. However the impure blood in the wives veins has since multiplied and the new babylon is resurfacing. all foretold.

China has caves with crafted out far older but more advanced that anything they could do. Even by today's standard it is would be hard to do. Those were protected from any form of large destructive event and 2,000+ years of weather.
youtube.com/watch?v=dC-MKSGeLYg

Attached: Longyou caves.jpg (530x752, 83K)

Was consciousness always there or has it developed in time? It would make more sense for consciousness, the great cosmic mind, to be there from the start, there are few chances for consciousness to develop, maybe math and natural sciences develop with time and history and history becomes more anarchic to the times of the end but it is hard to understand. Does mind develop or is the potential predestined? The mind developing would be amazing, like the space which gets bigger and bigger, but the fact of mind is the concurrent to this theory.

I mean if this anunnaki bullshit ought to be true. I personally concluded their fucking planet re-entering the viscinity of ours will fuck up the tide effect we're currently experiencing and rise the water again?

According to the babylonians, we're approaching this event. Again.

(((history))) tells you that the sumerian / annunaki account predates christianity, but the opposite is true. The event they are predicting is the return of the Christ and humanity's final judgement

I've watched a presentation recently featuring an astrophysicist and his neuroscientist friend. And as much as they warned they're not claiming anything and probably just fooling around. The similarities between the universe and a brain they exposed was very interesting.

>schizophrenic religious horse shit sounds interesting

This is absolutely and completely bullshit. Leaving aside literally every archaeological dating system, including known events in tree rings and ice cores, you would have to wildly misinterpret not only the entire written historical record, but also all the documents recovered but not yet translated/published as well in order to come to this inane conclusion.

Fuck this cave is huge. Imagine the workload to polish these fucking walls?

I am almost sure it was used as a shelter for something big. They think water reservoir but no one goes through that much artistic detail and fine tooling for that.

What do you think it was?

Well in the video they confirmed a drought happening for quite some time. This would affect crops, animals and fishing. China has a long history being cannibals. Also it is known to have leaders sending in armies without supply lines and they would eat those they conquered. Hiding underground would be the safest option. Only issue is the time and man power alone for the tools back then doesnt match up.