My neighbor up the block is a complete asshole. He's been vandalizing my families' cars for years now...

My neighbor up the block is a complete asshole. He's been vandalizing my families' cars for years now. First it was the guys father, who we believed passed away recently - and now it's him.

Best part ? His father became a priest, and his son (the one who's been vandalizing cars) is in his 40s, and works at a nearby school as a teacher.

We don't have any evidence that it is him, but we know it is him - because my mother has seen him throw coffee on cars before. He has also thrown coffee on mine, my mother's and about a few weeks ago, stole my windshield wipers.

The dude is an absolute lunatic, and I wouldn't put it past him to torch my car or house or something like that. How can I get back at this dude anonymously?

Attached: 355538 - Afrobull Raven Starfire Teen_Titans.jpg (1600x1211, 236K)

have you tried sitting him down, and just fucking hitting him?

pic related?

You're a fucking weeb.
I don't care.
Kill yourself.

Sugar in gas tank?

You could take dump on lawn

he parks his car in front of his home, and we think there is a camera looking out the window.

No one in my family has parked in front of his house for years, but even when we park across the street, he still does things to the cars.

Install a camera and hand the footage to the cops.
Not anonymous but why would you care?

the car is parked across the street and down the block. the neighbors on my side of the street are cab drivers, so they have a million cars. there's no where to park over here - so i have to park away from the house.

"I'm too much of a pussy to demand my rightful parking spot, so I keep parking where somebody else clearly doesnt want my car. wah"

Crazy idea.

Put the camera.

In that car.

i don't have a parking spot. i park anywhere i can. its just difficult to when the indians have 300 cars. no one on the block parks in front of the shithead's house. literally no one. everyone knows what he does - which is why it's congested everywhere else on the block.

and how exactly will that run 24/7 and notify me when he does something that doesn't move the car, like spill coffee on it?

Then just Molotov the cunts car.

Bro it sounds like we just found the real issue

i'll park in your room next :^)

Get someone that beats the shit out of him

>We don't have any evidence that it is him

Get some evidence, then.

>the car is parked across the street and down the block.

Literally could be anybody.

Motion detect, most mid tier cams have it.

are you even trying?

My mother has seen him do this multiple times. Police can't do anything without proof. It's a he said she said accusation.

I guess a 360 degree camera installed inside the car directly in the middle would work.

why does he vandalize peoples property? is this a race thing because of the Indians?

if you're paying for and living in a place where you park on the street, unless it's an apartment building, you have every fucking right to have cars parked in front of your house towed away. you're retarded or live in a shithole if it's anything otherwise. seriously, call the city and ask, they'll tell you exactly what steps to take to make them stop fucking parking there. after paying to get their car back from the lot a few times they'll stop.

Get the phone app, if your country has it, and check the registration of the Indians 300 cars. They can't be parked on the road if they're not rego. File a complaint with the city, or what ever the procedure is there if they aren't. Might help congestion

his father was just a complete shit head, and i guess his son learned from him. Long time ago, our neighbors that moved away used to argue with them over parking in front of their house, even though they only had 1 car and about 5-6 spots available. My street's parking situation is kind of fucked. Always has been. It's been getting worse. That's what I get for living in Cali.

No you very much don't. The council doesn't allocate you private parking on a public street.

not my fault you chose to live in a shitty location where anybody can clusterfuck in front of your home. move to a civilized area. retard.

Get a camera and tape him, you fucking moron.

You're hating the wrong person anyway. You got everyone fucking over everyone, and this one guy beating the system. Rather than address the problem yourself, you're trying to leech onto this guy by parking Infront of his house , to reap his benifits, rather than park at your own. Either be a man and do what he does, and claim a spot, or die a coward.

Or maybe suck his dick for one of his free spots, your choice op

>how exactly with that run 24/7

Magnets, how do they work!

You're retarded, I hope coffee bandit wins.

Sorry I can't hear you from down my driveway

>Magnets, how do they work!
Underage confirmed. Holy shit. Get the fuck outta here, you fucking 9gag loser. Kill yourself. I bet you fucking post memes on social media too.

There's no trigger warning on Yea Forums.
Time to go back

do you literally have the retarded or something? I have a fucking driveway myself. my point was that OP is a dipshit for choosing to live where people gatta fight over shitty street parking, like a bunch of animals.

not everyone lives in brazil where there are 3 cars in a 10 mile radius, enrique.

You're so cute, they way you flip out, and think you can have people towed for parking on a public street. I mean, crazy and entitled, and zero clue how to adult, but cute.

or maybe some people can just afford nice things, but nice job intentionally misunderstanding what I'm saying, dipshit. maybe one day you'll know what it's like to live in a first world country.

I'm so sorry you live in a shitty city, where house prices are crazy and homeless park basically in your yard.

a mudhut is not a nice place to live, pablo.

Farmer Bob ere' doesn't like heading to the big smoke

you're right, maybe one day you'll upgrade to straw or maybe even brick if somebody takes pity on you

I like how you have to imagine these crazy outlandish scenarios , in order for your redicilous, uneducated ramblings to seem rational in contrast to.

or perhaps you all are fucking retarded and dont realize that not every city allows for curbside parking in residential areas. not to mention he could live in a nice neighborhood with a HOA and NEVER see that shit happen again. but please, keep going as if you know everything about every neighborhood. cunt.

Maybe op clearly is in Cali, and isn't in this position? Maybe you want to flail around like a faggot and argue for bigfoot next?
Hurr if he was on Mars there wouldn't be parking problems Durr

I dunno why you guys are arguing over wheteher or not the situation is real. I just want to get some revenge here.

Start throwing coffee on cars in your space, it clearly works for asshole neighbour. Man up

not my fault if he cant afford better.
eggs on the car on a hot day, sugar or water in gas tank, if you can get under the hood, remove a spark plug, toss a pebble in the hole and put it back and wait, hire somebody to kick his shit in, start leaving dog shit on his doorstep, poison his pets, harass him anonymously through vandalism, I mean fuck dude are you this bad at thinking of how to mess with people?

Literally 12

literally retarded, go touch up your circumcision with your dad's teeth.

My sides. I love people who project whacky off the wall shit, as if it's an insult. Like, how can you be fractaly wrong, and be in the right? It's the most bizzar shit.

wow, amazing. I was sitting here after reading all the retardation you've spewed in this thread, and I thought to myself, "theres no way he can top this, this is peak autism here"
but by God, you fucking managed it, you really outdid yourself. I'm impressed. seriously.
maybe your mom will print this thread out and put it on the fridge, so you can chuckle to yourself as you slowly gorge yourself to death on tendies and her boyfriend's cum, you literal waste of fucking DNA.

Sometimes you just gotta poke the tard with a stick, but evertime I do, you say the same Downie shit. It's hilarious

your mother should have aborted, but she didnt and now we're stuck with your retarded ass. tell her I said to go fuck herself with a cactus, wont you? also, slap her in the tits for me, like, as hard as you can.

Haaaaaa it's like you have a drawstring, and everytime I pull it, it's random Yea Forums shit.
Reeee autism, reeee tendies, reeeee Mom's boyfriend. I love it.

I bet your uncle and your daddy have never been in the same room, if you catch my meaning. anyway, since you have so many extra chromosomes can I have a few? i wanna give them to guy who mows the lawns in my neighborhood, itd be funny to watch him mow my lawn if he was as retarded as you.

He's still fucking going hahàaaaaa
Ah shit, not even reading at this point
What a fucking idiot

wow did you forget you're not replying to yourself, buddy?
maybe you should pull your dick out of your own ass and go to bed.

Nigger

semen-breathing, child molesting, shit eating duck fucker.

I dropped to 1 word bait, and he's still biting! What a whopper!

you know, I hope cloning one day becomes legal, easily accessible and affordable, purely so you can go fuck yourself in the most literal sense.

Set up a camera, get proof, press charges.

Be good for you, already fucked you over and over , could have spread the load

that's hot, tell me more and then let's fucking argue more, you uneducated turd gurgling cunt hamster

I like long walks on the beach, trolling tards, and using as few words as possible to force idiots to defend their honour rather than think 'whatever it's Yea Forums, I should go do stuff'

Put up cameras and then sue him??

God you're fucking perfect, please come back and hate me more. can I come hate fuck you? i promise I'll leave my prince albert in, so it give you a pink sock when I pull out.

I live across from op, come get some

No fucking way, you’re the faggot with the car l have been egging?

it's a date! I'll make sure to park in front of his house and bring a coffee to whip at his car. then after I've fucked you till your nuts bleed we can go take the air out of his tires.

There you go op, I like to think I'm a problem solver!

file a police report that your car(s) have been vandalized. then set up cameras. record every night. when you catch him, use the video evidence to file charges on him specifically. or just kill him. but cameras are probably a better option.

do the classic dildos on the hood of the car prank
weird picture btw