Ann Coulter is hot af

Ann Coulter is hot af.

Attached: https___s.yimg.com_os_creatr-images_2019-04_96db3460-61d4-11e9-befe-2e7fdfe3ac3f.jpg (1028x675, 98K)

For an old chick, she's on the minimal "need to be drunk" scale.
I'd only need a few beers and I'd be on it.

Oh God no... I'd rather fuck your mom, and she's got that eye thing and weighs more than a fucking VW bug.

I don't even need alcohol, man. I just like MILF's and women who don't give a fuck about anything.

Bloodborne is still best souls

This ugly racist cunt is hot you got shitty standards bitch looks like her skin is falling off

True, for a republican, she’s a 10.
Better than looking at Mitch McConnell.

Too bad inside her is the rotting corpse of a cancer, bile, and syphillis.

no he isn’t

Deathmatch!

Attached: aoc.jpg (634x420, 30K)

Everyone find the butt hurt lliberal

I’d honestly be afraid to put any part of my body inside that dark ghoul. Afraid my dick would get mangled by all the diseased rats and jagged rusty metal in there.

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: puking.jpg (473x309, 37K)

trap thread

Cuntey has the dumb german brutalism, but AOC has the Aztec fire.

First round, Skeletor would hurl rabies-infected orphans at AOC, but 2 rounds later AOC would have given them healthcare and raised them into a well regulated militia.

how is that even a contest?

If I were looking at a typical pasty, flabby, quadruple-chinned 80yo republican, I’m sure I’d find her hot. But unfortunately for your premise, there’s another woman on my screen right next to her. OP, I’ll let you compare and contrast, between an actually hot woman and a trashy shit-vomiting toad.

Attached: 74404B0B-9E39-4083-BAC4-BE93D3C58A1A.jpg (2048x524, 750K)

If you like Nazi skeletons I guess she's alright.

Attached: ackbar.jpg (551x716, 67K)

I like the gray around her mouth. It really brings out the foul stench of death and decay in her face.

You’d have to first her, cause you know she works that lonely, tired old cooch out on a giant black dildo for all it’s worth.

But just think, then you could reach up inside her Temple Of Doom style, and pull out her heart and show it to her, while laughing maniacally through flames. thus doing the world that great favor.

Ew.

>the vagina leads to the heart cavity
You take a republican science class?

>implying u couldn’t punch your way through a cervix
do you even lift?

She'd punch her way through your cervix

Have you ever punched your way through a cervix? I have, and they’re sticky.

Gross. Take away her long hair and she looks like a man. And an ugly man at that.

And take away her vagina and she's even more like a man!!

For her age she is hot

You couldn’t tongue punch your way out of a fart box you muppet.

She is not hot no matter her age. She has always looked like she could be an extra in The Walking Dead, no makeup or special effects needed.

not really, but I'd still lay pipe because I can tell she needs a good dicking.

She is ugly as fuck.
But I googled her age and, wtf
This bitch is 57
So compared to her age group, she fucking hot.
Still ugly tho

Good gods, no. She looks like a horse. Or Sarah Jessica Parker. Ugh.