What the fuck should I do with all of this soda?

What the fuck should I do with all of this soda?

Attached: fuck my life.jpg (1080x809, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXnTbmPxv5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: fuck my life.jpg (1080x809, 171K)

Attached: fuck my life.jpg (1080x809, 158K)

What's up with it vanilla face?
You should share all this booze with your homies

Attached: fuck my life.jpg (1080x809, 189K)

Attached: fuck my life.jpg (1080x814, 118K)

Show us the faggot in the pic

What region does both Pepsi and 7Up? That's usually done by separate companies. Pepsi and KeurugDr.Pepper

Couldn't agree more. We are just all narcissist, really when you think about it. That's our worse problem. My .02

Nice digits

Attached: lol.jpg (1080x809, 134K)

Attached: lol.jpg (1080x814, 136K)

Well bitch you gonna answer me

donate
it

drink it

get the beetus

whats the story ?

Yep. I hate that 9/11 happened, but I'm glad it happened during my lifetime. That really showed me how quickly we can drop the left/right bullshit, and band together. I just wish it was more obvious how to get people to embrace that mentality without being exposed to death and destruction. We'd be an unstoppable force for good if we could get to that place.

>get the beetus to help with this < :D

I am a genius. I have a few suggestions on how to fix this. First off, I think it's important that the game make the player know how to make the beetus. Second, I think it should give you the opportunity to use an object in your possession more often. Third, I think the beetus should have a health bar on it. Finally, if there was more choice, maybe a bit less of a reward. It's not a 100% fix, and it isn't 100% necessary, but for that I think it's pretty decent. I can see yourself using the beetus as your main source of water or to save to take with you whenever you're running near water. In the latter case, you could just throw the beetus to the water bar to refill it when you're running. I agree with you that this is probably an easy fix

open one bottle out of every pallet, being sure not to screw the seal on the lid up, then pour some out, pee in it back to full, reseal it and sell them all.

agree, ego is a big problem. There's such emphasis on "sticking to your gut". When it comes to politics, we really should slow down and just listen, even if we're listening to bullshit. It's like we're scared to hear the wrong ideas, because we might actually believe them. Gotta be more brave with our ideas. Gotta pop the media bubbles. That's why I support free speech.

Newfag

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Might as well go for a soda.
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnTbmPxv5g

Attached: soda.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Well you're kinda right about that. The wall would definitely absorb more of the blast than a desk. Assuming it's made of something solid like wood or brick. Depends on the school. A lot of American schools have what are called "portables", where the walls are basically cardboard. The problem is, if it is a brick wall, then you basically just got a brick wall knocked over onto you.

It's also about how close you are to the blocking object. If it's right against your skin, the shockwave doesn't actually hit you directly, only through the object. If there's enough a gap, the air pressure can hit you with full force. That's why the desk could actually work. It's not so heavy that it'll crush you, and you can get close enough that the shockwave won't build up in between you and it.

As do I. Big problem is a professional politician on any side of the aisle. There should be no such term for serving the people of the US. We have to wake up and stop accepting the fucking we know we will get. That's what bothers me the most, to busy kept fighting each other instead of getting anything done. It's past comical to the point of nausea.

Looks comfy af

Roody Poo

That man has zero sodas on the go. What the hell.

sip

Band together and throw constitutional rights out the window and concoct a fake war. Great times.

Yeah I know I keep tring to say that. I know what this all looks like from camera perspective

send me some plz

>That really showed me how quickly we can drop the left/right bullshit, and band together.
Cowardice is the great uniter

>Grab friend
>Shake up Soda
>have a soda fight
Or
>Find someone to fuck with.
>Shake up soda.
> Lob soda at persons house.
Or
>Sell soda on the streets or to some small shops.
>profit.

trips for nazi zombie bloodbath