I cut myself. ama

i cut myself. ama

Attached: 20190429_032538.jpg (3264x1836, 1.45M)

why?

lol dont give this faggot attention, what you want us to ask why you did it? well guess what
nobody
cares
nigger
CUT DEEPER

man just strop this shit no one wants you to do this get some help

Why didn't you cut your throat?

woah bro ur so cool and nihilistic woah super epic

Attached: 1542579441473.png (512x512, 234K)

endorphins. depressed so tired all the time, this is one of the only things that's still fun

im just bored why r u so mad? and im trying lol

waiting for my antidepressants to work

If you think posting pics of your self inflicted wounds are going to mend your already severe dissociation with reality then you deserve to die. Quit being a bitch and grow a pair of fucking balls you beta

thank you furry

i dont think that? are you mayhaps retarded? i just posted an attention seeking ama i don't think it'll fix me

Taking pills to handle "depression" won't help you in the long run
You are probably going to kill yourself anyways so it doesn't matter.

Attached: 1555249138668.png (512x512, 390K)

Cringe failtroll

what do you want me to do instead then?

Timestamp, faggot. That's not your picture. Sage.

Why are u doing that?

Wow your so edgy I wish I I could be just like you faggot if your gonna cut yourself go down the road not across the street we don’t need attention whores like you wasting resources which others would value more now if you don’t mind finish the job

I can't answer that
you gotta figure that out yourself

Attached: 1536164236714.png (512x512, 289K)

You know one day you'll get over your bullshit and regret ruining yourself like that

reverse image search it then whore

Attached: 20190507_011505.jpg (3264x1836, 1.32M)

best place to cut yourself ? why didnt you cut your face ?

Record yourself ending it bitch no one wants to waste their time on a faggot unless theyre gonna seal the deal. But hey aT lEaSt It rElEAseS eNdOrpHiNs!!!! FAGGOT

You could also achieve similar hormone release by getting a rubber band round your wrist and pinging it against your wrist

you're on Yea Forums too, doubt you're such a gift to society either

Never said I was but people like this will always be the lowest as they have no value of their life

Wow buddy im gonna hire a bitcoin assassin to come stick a dick in your ass you stinky little bitch

Attached: 1531292880439.jpg (250x250, 10K)

other people would ask about it if it were on my face. also it depends what you're going for but i'm a limbs & shoulders person

true but the sensation isnt the same

it's a harmless hobby. but carry on with your tard rage lol

Maybe but then you aren’t scaring your body

Scarring*

UGH CUH-RINGE!!!!!!! CUT YOUR COCK OFF

Attached: JPEG_20190330_130337.png (205x154, 46K)

i dont care about the scars, they look fine to me and if other people don't like me because of them, that's their problem.

:( not nicw

*nice
im retarded

>harmless

nigger you can't be serious

it does no permanent harm, and i enjoy it. what's the problem, officer?

HEY GUYS!!!! WANNA LEARN HOW TO RELESE ENDORPHINS!!!!

Attached: help.jpg (416x495, 97K)

god I want to stick my tiny penis into your cut and rub it up and down and come on your thigh. Then kiss you vigorously until I vomit.

But I wont because Im a nice guy.

Attached: yezpok8djoj21.png (1080x1069, 1.3M)

dope

ok

come back once you get a nasty infection and have to go to the ER.

i fucking love you man

Once, as Thera Maha Moggallana was coming down the Gijjhakuta hill with Thera Lakkhana he saw a boa constrictor peta and smiled, but he did not say anything. When they were back at the Jetavana monastery, Thera Maha Moggallana told Lakkhana, in the presence of the Buddha about the boa constrictor peta, with its long body burning in flames. The Buddha also said he himself had also seen that very peta soon after he had attained Buddhahood, but that he did not say anything about it because people might not believe him and thus they would be doing a great wrong to the Buddha. So out of compassion for these beings, the Buddha had kept silent. Then he continued, "Now that I have a witness in Moggallana, I will tell you about this boa constrictor peta. This peta was a thief during the time of Kassapa Buddha. As a thief and a cruel-hearted man, he had set fire to the house of a rich man seven times. And not satisfied with that, he also set fire to the perfumed hall donated by the same rich man to Kassapa Buddha, while Kassapa Buddha was out on an alms-round. As a result of those evil deeds he had suffered for a long time in niraya. Now, while serving out his term of suffering as a peta, he is being burnt with sparks of flames going up and down the length of his body. Bhikkhus, fools when doing evil deeds do not know them as being evil; but they cannot escape the evil consequences"

Then the Buddha spoke in verse as follows:

Verse 136: A fool while doing evil deeds does not know them as being evil; but that fool suffers for his evil deeds like one who is burnt by fire.

Attached: the-buddha.jpg (762x600, 132K)

chest ? maybe foots ?

lmao

Show dick

Why don't you fix your life instead of cutting yourself and pretending like it's going to help you?

You are probably too much of a coward to kill yourself. If this is the case, your only real option is to work on yourself and get to a point that you don't hate your life.

Stop begging for attention and go get help you faggot. Or fucking try harder. Either or.

To see if i still feel ( ._.)

Show your tits or gtfo

Attached: 22D4D2EC-3FEA-418E-AF72-906C02337A1B.jpg (450x675, 25K)

this looks like a work of art, thanks

Down the road, not across the street.

Hey show your pussy

Look up BPD

I've been on antidepressants 5 years and no longer want to die. They help as long as you're willing to be helped and not sit around wallowing in your misery.

What kind of cutting tool do you use. You stitch them up yourself after or?

were you involuntarily raped as a child?

Heres a pro-tip, newbie

Attached: F9C1A911-765D-417D-BA73-7ED164EF76DF.png (435x515, 165K)

across the street for attention, down the street for results

Good for you I guess?

Are you sexually sadistic? Most of you weird cunts are with low self esteem

Attached: A193007B-C0BC-43EE-AC15-141E8062F8C1.jpg (640x602, 63K)

nice cut. i've been doing tolerance cuts on my thighs trying to muster up enough power to do much bigger swipes. I hope you feel better and don't have to do this in the future.

>cutting yourself when you could be cutting animals
pleb

Attached: 1556143219825.jpg (749x863, 161K)

you need jesus in your life.

@799105570
@799105812
@799105952
are furfags belong in the gas chamber
>yuropoor
cringe desu

Attached: 1556578854104.png (399x322, 42K)

You missed your neck dude

how did you put your leg back on after

I feel bad about it but I've saved these to masturbate to later

Just fucking slit your own throat attention whore.

IT'S THE FUCKING FURRY POSTER
HE'S BACK FROM 2018!
FUUUUUUUCK

Jesus Christ imagine being this pussy and not being able to fulfill your full potential cutting desires

Post your tits :)

I'm a boy

I dated a cutter for a while, she started to completely ignore me for no reason, started claiming I was cheating when I'd go to work and nothing else. Finally she just stopped responding to me, dumped me, and a month later while she was dating some other faggot started sending me pictures of herself cutting. These attention whores need to learn how to cut vertically....

I poked my finger slicing a grapefruit, tiniest little cut with flapped over skin but in the center there is a 2mm little ball of fat showing. I flapped the little skin over and put neosporine and 2 band aids on 3 days ago.

Think I’m good to go it doesn’t hurt ???

if youre cutting because youre into the pain.

stop being a pussy with big cuts do one about an inch long and squeeze a lime or salt water into it.

that shit will take you to the next level

am i the only one that wants to see someone trace all the veins in this pic by cutting?