Why are you depressed Yea Forums?

Why are you depressed Yea Forums?

Anyone addicted on anything? Alcoholic here, been clean for five months now.

Attached: ik43m0d4i0uz.png (635x473, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty much constantly smoking weed. I'd say i'm a functional toker. never high always buzzed.

Because I always seem to fuck things up for no reason right when they start getting better. Not addicted to anything but I sometimes I feel like that’s going to change soon

No bf

Attached: vd9wsrbnyuv21.jpg (800x1200, 81K)

Snus, I use it all the time but it brings me no joy or pleasure at all these days.

And I'm happy to hear that user, been free from drugs including alcohol for almost 5 years now. Completely different person from when I used to do drugs.

I am addicted to nothing. Nothing brings me joy anything. It seems like my anhedonia killed even that. I just watch the clock till it is time to go to sleep so I won't go too soon and wake up in the middle of the night. Not like I get good sleep either.

Attached: 1549581101401.jpg (613x1024, 92K)

cats are cool

soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

feels like i always creep back to my old self at nights like this.

My mums absolutely gone dellusional. She use to abuse me as a kid and all she complains about is how ahit of a son I am because I didnt wish her better birthday wishes (lives in other country and I'm wayyy to poor to get presents delivered).

Not to mention the girl I've been for a year straight with we just broke up. First proper girl I fell inlove with.

I'm addicted to nicotine and caffeine, weed as well if you can call that an addiction. I'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes so we'll see how that goes.

3 months free from snus, dip and everything...

Feels good man, you can quit it trust me just find a replacement. Mentos was my thing.

Sexuality. No friends. No life. Kill me Yea Forums

I may go without alcohol tonight, for once in 20 years. Emphasis on "may."

Believe it or not, kombucha was the only thing that really helped me never buy alcohol again.

I still smoke weed every day but feel 10x better and significantly less depressed since the discontinuation of alcohol consumption.

I think the only thing that depresses me anymore is when i run out of weed I get mad that i didn't grow more in that cycle and have to just smoke hashsh or dabs till the next harvest.

I guess life is pretty good. my first child is due in october. This year for the first time in a long time I felt genuinely happy and actually told someone out loud that I am the happiest i have ever been. Life is strange.

Hate myself, don't really have any good qualities to think of and I'm surrounded by days with them daily. I just wanna die

Just addicted to fap, Yea Forums, and vidya. and probably caffeine.
Just buy a box of dildos. Can't commit suicide if you know theres a box of dongs waiting for your family to find. Also great for prostate health and more fap

How to kys and not pussy out

Getting sober today. Not exactly depressed, just wanted to share. Thanks.

Soaping bathtub so that i cant stand up if in case i change my mind of kys and then i neck myself making sure there's no turning back

These thread always make me laugh. Its a self pity fest and everyone is too absorbed with their own shit to absolve each other. And to think some of you will be miserable your entire lives because youre too stupid to listen to others. Protip, nobody cares about how shitty your life is unless you care about theirs, first.

Good luck, buddy.

yes
How do I prevent myself becoming an alcoholic? Right now I feel that the only two thinks that make me happy are alcohol and masturbating

S-sorry chad

Same. I have no reason to be suffering from depression, but here I am 15+ years in. Realized there's gotta be some genetic link since it runs in the family. Luckily(?) too lazy to even get addicted to anything. Sleep is my only pleasure.

Do u have any suggestions of kys??

I am mentally ill. This means I can't keep a job in my field. Which depresses me more and isolates me even more. I know that I can't have a healthy relationship this way and stopped dating. I am addicted to coffee, vidya, food to some extend (bulimia athletica), alcohol, nicotin and weed and antipsychotics. Try topping this shit.

No. Just do it correctly. Its that simple. Everything can kill you if you let it.

whats "Mentally ill" my user friend? I have PTSD which sometimes leads on seizures. Been hooked on xanax and alcohol to calm down my stress.

Look! They finally learned!
Shocking.

Because I have bipolar depression

Constant feelings of nihilism and loneliness.
And knowing the world could end any day now cause of global warming or the sun might explode.
It’s a void, really.

Attached: 95FA1A90-56CF-44AA-8669-3C0C299E21F1.jpg (240x240, 15K)

Suicide expert can't share their skills cuz they ded .. help me 2 push myself 2 off myself
do you have any suggestions not faggot out?

27M married with a law degree under my belt and 2 years of practice already in.

But...it's slowly sinking in I'll be stuck in this rat race for at least another 20 years...I thought I was escaping it by becoming a lawyer, but we're not paid that much better than middle management at a mid-sized company.

Either do it or dont.
Dont expect any more (you)s, youve already made yourself obvious.

Also...I still have 50K worth of student loans..down from 100k, but it still sucks to have that shit looming over my future.

Nobody loves me. And everyone who ever has lost it somehow and I just don’t know what’s wrong with me.

Alcoholic here. Weed too. Drink every evening. Got a good job. Been faking it for so long, anxious about the downfall, so I keep on drinking... went 2 weeks without drinking last year. First break in 13 years... proved to myself I didnt need medical intervention.. but it's a slow suicide for sure. Smart enough to know how fucked I am, too stupid to fix it.. fuck it tho.. I'll either get it together or not. Die eventually..

people will love you. We live in a universe of beginnings and endings my friend. just as love ends it will begin again and youll find others.

I’m always bored, everything in life is stale, nothing feels like it matters, I don’t feel excitement.

Drop acid. Or shrooms. Spice of life.

agree with this guy but make sure you're in a safe environment and you put your research into it.

Know all the benefits and risks and accept the possibilities of both happening before going into it mah n word

Ur method is added to my kys list along with
>Leg tie with heavy object and drown
>Classic wrist cut
>Hanging
>Guns 2 the head
>Drug overdose
>Inhale Nitrogen Gas in sleep
>Plastic bag challenge 2 da face