How can we deal with the bisexual question?

How can we deal with the bisexual question?

Attached: oly9ulz4nl3z.jpg (1024x768, 166K)

I fucked your tranny mom

Attached: e7dc5ee63e0ee01fd8f859c70a836186.jpg (480x712, 70K)

What is the bisexual question?

"Why do people keep pretending they aren't bisexual when science and reality keep demonstrating it again and again?"

The "X Question" were debates in European societies in the 19th century regarding how to deal with X minority.

This.
Everyone is a little bi-sexual

Maybe they haven't seen their type of guy yet.

Because some people just aren't? Better question: why be so obsessed with forcing a sexuality on others? What is there to gain? Why not just let people decide what they want to fuck?

Attached: 165.gif (300x222, 498K)

There's no question. I'm bi, my dick is always hard

By honking louder.

Attached: 1556508128645.jpg (368x500, 41K)

Don't waste time worrying about it

Attached: 1554521017941.jpg (613x960, 502K)

Because the less than 5 percent of humanity that isnt bisexual being dismissed is a small price to pay to counter the lies that are messing future generations up denying who they are and what they need until they feel old, helpless and undeserving of the feelings embracing their true and natural sexuality would have allowed.

>less than 5 percent of humanity that isnt bisexual

Attached: 320px-Citation-needed.svg.png (320x36, 6K)

I don't think you really understand the >implications.

You are asking this in Yea Forums, the place with the largest amount of faggots in one place?

Nothing wrong with faggots.

Yeah I'd believe this. If you haven't had any in a while and it was your only option (and I mean Only) anything is better than you hand. Nothing worse than turning into a fag because you canny get a shag.

Attached: epic.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Dubs checked
I like how you said "what they want to fuck" not who

Its even more than that. Without social brainwashing demanding that we conform, those who have to suppress their urges dont get disgraced when they inevitably fail and they're caught with a wide stance in a Minneapolis airport bathroom, or fooling aroind with a same sex page on capital hill.

Bisexual = gay = Molested

Thank God I'm straight

Why?

bifag who was molested here, you're half right.
the vast majority of men are not attractive to me, so i don't think "Bisexual = gay" is accurate. I look at the full-on gayfags with beards and bald spots and wonder why they're attracted to each other. I'm more of an "if it's pretty, fuck it whether it has a vagina or not" and whatever most gays see in each other, I'm not seeing it.

Because I don't care who fucks what, as long as they are not causing suffering the fuckee can't consent to or prevent, it doesn't matter

No does mean no. But if you decide to take horse dick and it tears out your insides it is on you

+1 respek

Where do I cash it in? I deal in dollaydoos, I got no truck with respeks

*Fukkin dollarydoos

I've fucked women and men. I would settle down with either. Just because I'm currently fucking a guy doesn't mean I don't also find women attractive.

Some ideas from an old thread:

Marginalize bisexual people.
Spreading the idea that bisexuality isn't a real sexual orientation.
Bisexual representation in media must be super sexualized and limited to evil characters.
Activism for reducing the money to goes to bisexual causes even more.
Spread that bisexual people wouldn't date transgender people.
If a serial rapist or killer happens to be bisexual, highlight it constantly. If not, ignore his/her sexuality.
Erasing the B from LGBT.

Holy moly. Talk about a whiny faggot. Girl, you're gay.

>Source(s): dude trust me