How do I leave my small town if im on probation for being black?

how do I leave my small town if im on probation for being black?

I have a bunch of money. how do I get a lawyer to get me out of it? im in a program to get it reduced to a misdemeanor soon. how do I transfer it within the state?

is there any way to run and get my license back?

Attached: [email protected] (480x360, 32K)

what did you do

That is a copy pasta at this point

Attached: c8a.jpg (714x710, 88K)

literally just being black this shit would be over for anyone else by now

kill yourself nigger

stop fucking lying. He didn't ask what you THINK is the reason you got arrested/charged, he's asking what you were charged with. Don't say "for being black" because that is not a crime. And don't say "it might as well be" or whatever nigger logic response you have prepared.

What is on the court documents you stupid ape.

It wasn't because you're black you dumb nigger, it was because you were driving while fucked up

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Get your shit together while you’re under probation OP.

I get punished worse than anyone else. has to be because im black. ive suffered enough. ive learned my lesson. let me leave.

grand theft watermelon

what

was

the

crime

on

the

police

documents

lol what's up bro why did you block me?

Glad to see you're still alive, probation user.

I didn't check it again

unfortunately

at least you're not in winnipeg or canada or some stupid shit this place is literally hell it's like fucking 30 degrees in may and ruthless arctic winds are shooting by feels like a dagger to the skin

lol check what homeboy? just unblock me dude i thought we were friends wtf lol dont be so sensitive

its still cold there? 75 today finally feels alright has to be at least 60 there

check it

fuck no dude if u want the exact temperature it's like 43 or some shit but these arctic winds from hell making shit feel like fucking 30 and it's been cold for like the past 2 fucking weeks we still never even reached 70 degrees this year and according to the bullshit forecast we're not hitting 70 anytime soon either this is literally the 10th straight month in a row of freezing bullshit weather im just about ready to neck

theres no cure to being black.

yea it is literally 10 months I feel you. its 45 degrees fucking fareinheit there? thats scarf, pants, boots, coat, hoodie, gloves and mittens, hat, hoodie, and still cold tempature. what the fuck

Attached: CutPaste_2019-05-06_07-58-21-385.jpg (516x526, 37K)

45 without the wind even the wind is so fucked up you have no idea it literally just makes u wanna crawl into a hole and die and at this time of year too wtf

i checked bro you didn't unblock me but if you don't wanna that's cool..

check

the cold is hell

Life is like being a nugger and missing the sauce. We're just covering up the bland taste of life with sauce. No sauce, no happy.

Fuck this thread. Come up with something new you fucking douchebag

you make this thread every fucking day nigger

you're probably on probation for drugs or because you robbed someone, just take your licks and then move(to africa, nigger)

You post this thread every other day. If that isnt proof that this is a datamining thread ran by the local police, i dont know what is anymore. Nobody here goes outside enough to break the law, fuck off pigs.