Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums

Just ended a 3 year relationship

AMA

Attached: ImprobableDecimalGelding-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 747K)

Why

Attached: whocares.png (1250x910, 888K)

Race of the people involved?

Was the best relationship I've ever had but the long distance ended it. Also she's a britbong and I dont wanna go to that cursed land

White and white

Because op's girl got tied of the dweeb

Attached: 35655654654.jpg (1200x859, 250K)

ty

how are you gonna kys?

Long distance never works, it was bound to fail at some point

Its just another opportunity user. Out with the old, in with the new. not trying to sound to bloomer-ish, but if the relationship failed, then it failed for significant reason.
This is a chance to be free for a while now or make a move on someone else you like. You could even be a total degenerate and sleep round trying to collect STDs. The world is your oysters.
You could move back to your home state/country. See old friends whom your partner disapproved of.

hope this advice highlights the best parts of a bad situation, best of luck user

thank you my dude, i will certainly try and make the best of it

that's absolutely true. i know that now

Take your time and talk about it with friends. Focus on something else, studies, work, hobbies. Work on yourself and become comfortable with being alone. After all, you yourself are the person you will always have to live with.
It might take many years to 'get over it', but you might have learned things from it, and might have learned things about yourself and how you see yourself as a person and in the future.
Eventually you'll find new opportunities and great friends which with whom you'll feel happy and comfortable. If some other relationship in the future doesn't work out, don't sweat it. Eventually you'll find that special someone, and have grown, as a person, in the meantime.
Best of luck, user!

I was with my gf 4.5 years

Ended a month ago, kindve over it

I miss getting bjs though and someone saying they lived me

Lots of love, taking that advice to heart.
What was the reason?

You will soon realize how good it is to be single user. Trust me, it will get much better.

Attached: g.jpg (500x461, 18K)

How are you doing, OP?
I probably can't offer much advice, but I'll listen to you at least.

meet with some friends and drink like there's no tomorrow

Im doing fine my dude, thank you for asking. It just sucks how you can meet someone you really think is the love of your life and then bam. Life lessoned again.

Fuck yes, but getting high instead

Ain’t gonna ask U shit. Gonna tell u this. Don’t go out and fall in love with next bitch you fuck. Go out and fuck whoever you want and lots of them. Trust me.

even better

I hear ya Yea Forumsro. Unfortunately, shit like that happens. I don't know why, and it's quite unfair, but fuck. Ex dumped me after almost a year together, this was 5 years and I think it may still be getting worse. Even though I met someone, and we love eachother, it's not the same...
But you sound well composed and like you'll get through it fine eh
>I feel your pain though
Ayy that's my man. Getting baked right now

Also recently ended a relationship, and wanted to say thanks. Lots of good stuff.