Does Yea Forums snus? Also general snus thread

Does Yea Forums snus? Also general snus thread

I prefer lundgrens skåne slim or mackmyra loose.

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Snus Is literally dogshit. Why do you wanna be a European redneck?

Kek, snus är för bögar

i snort this. kicks in instantly

Attached: 041110_big1a.gif (500x500, 51K)

Because I am a European redneck.

snus var manligt tills alla 15 åriga bögar började tycka det var coolt.

Attached: 1555457175073.jpg (500x330, 43K)

Sanningstrips

>Does Yea Forums snus? Also general snus thread
Illegal in UK due to proven link to mouth and throat cancer

Siberia red is the real shit

helt rätt

Always do the Swedish snus, the American stuff is dog Shit

Meh it's okay, I don't like the minty taste

Is it actually?

Because smoking is really healthy

>Is it actually?
Yes. Google it

Easier to ban something when it's just getting off the ground rather than a habit entrenched for decades

well thats fucking gay

Everything gives you cancer. If you're simply alive you'll likely die from cancer.

Chewing tobacco has been around as long as cigarettes.

Barely anyone except filthy peasants with teeth like broken Guinness bottles use it because it's repellent, that's why it's easier to ban.

>Barely anyone except filthy peasants with teeth like broken Guinness bottles
so the entire UK?

Literally fake news

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
GO GO GO

-ba

Spoken like someone who's never left their own state

I have a container of it in my lap right now. They sell it as chewing tobacco or Snus but its the same little packets.

sounds interesting, mind taking a photo?

Sounds like something the police would ask. You can buy it online anyway just search snus or tobacco uk and use a reputable website.

Fuck that shit. Although, I just got a new tin of little honey flavored cigars.

Now go look how low the probability of developing throat and mouth cancer is. Not even close to what cigarettes are. Quit being a fag and pack a lip.

Snus är vidrigt!

Attached: 02ced091099ca742dcfceb9838e2085c.jpg (640x772, 61K)

I dip Copenhagen. And I'd estimate about 80% of the ppl who work at chemical plants like I work at use dip. Cant smoke cigs on the jobsite

You should try loose snus, you might like it

du är vidrig!

couldn't have said it better myself

Snus is a least worst option for tobacco use.

Ja men det ändrar inget!

Attached: 2eda43a5acfea1c2dfbce570a6e32c38.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

It litrerally melts your lip
My grandmas lip is hella gross thanks to snus

Snus är det enda som är bra med Sverige

Marlboro Reds. So much better than that disgusting shit.

snus blir bögigt frånd en stunden när man skapar en tråd om hur coolt det är att snusa.

yikes

Attached: f3aa7b3f1161f8df00a24bcefc8de1b9.png (480x446, 119K)

Den som sa det han kan va det, du kan inte överta det. immunitet mot spegel osv.

Attached: 1409177058635.png (776x940, 351K)

exakt vart snackar jag om hur coolt snus är? Är helt enkelt nyfiken om andra länder snusar och vad dem snusar!

Tack.

Aint got shit on Copenhagen

i tried this shit when I lived in Sweden. Twice, no more. Shit was horrible. I took it in class, and my began to get dizzy. My sight began to move, and I started to sweat. I had to go to rush to the toilet and stay there for five minutes. Felt like I was gonna vomit at any moment, luckily I didn't

That's what happens when you start at too high strength. You very quickly get used to it and get addicted. Not worth it though, it's expensive and quite disgusting even when you like the feeling.

yeah. It was ridicule when we went out and some of the guys addicted to it looked like crazy for a shop bc they had run out of it. Ofc, Swedish shops close at night so we had to travel through half the town to find that shit for these junkies :/

Norwegians smuggle that shit over the border by the hundreds of boxes because it's cheaper. If you're ever in Norway, stay away from Östfold (Norwegian ö doesn't work on Yea Forums). You will tear your hair out listening to those hicks. I'm only semi-joking.

Attached: 730724f258ae8cb67ea1d8fccd67b547.jpg (990x557, 424K)

I don't think it's disgusting at all

People spit it everywhere, and my gf leaves wet snus around the house. Disgusting shit.

kek. I went on a ferry and we were shipping in Finnish waters, so the snus "illegal" section was covered with a big-ass piece of clothing; until we got to swedish territory. Life in the EU, right?

My dad works on a fishing boat up in Finnmark. Prior to the sanctions, they would go deliver in Murmansk. The crew brought with them probably 1000L of vodka and other booze from Russia. They were caught by the Russian police, and they were told that there would be Norwegian police waiting for them, etc. The Russians were of course just screwing with them, but my dad and the crew were shitfaced and scared, so they hid all the booze wherever they could hide it on the boat. In hindsight, they realized how stupid it was, because if the police were to catch them, they would obviously find it all in 5 minutes. They weren't caught, but would have probably paid hundreds of thousands in fines if they were.

And I gotta say, I like it in Europe. I don't see myself as someone who would enjoy America. Too crazy.

stop being a baby that constantly needs a binky in their mouth
you dependent little faggot

Please ... try some english snuff. Hedges L. 260 or Mullins & Westley LTD Keen Scented are pretty good. McCrystals Aztec is nice if you drink some coffee.

Does your girlfriend define everyone who uses snus?

I'll try it out!

no im not gaj

If u dont snus, u are a mus.

The lab 06 is the best

>Does Yea Forums snusnu? Also general snusnu thread
ftfy

Attached: futurama snu snu joy and terror.gif (500x345, 916K)

Fucking kek. Any more crazy stories from your father the north merchant?

Attached: 1552923160979.jpg (200x200, 35K)

lmao I've been here

Copenhagen wintergreen long cut....pouches are for women and children

>cancer

who. the. fuck. cares.

actually people used to not die from cancer nearly as much back in the day. The cancer epidemic (if you can call it that) is kind of modern phenomenon. Part of the reason is definitely that other diseases used to kill people before the cancer could get to you. Folks died of typhoid or the common cold. But there's also a link to our diet of processed foods & cancer. If you're really set on not getting cancer you can probably limit the amount of trans fats you put into your body. not smoke. Limit the amount of sugar and alcohol you shove down your face.... but what's the fun in that? We all die anyway. Just pick a couple vices and see how it shakes it.

So yes I'm pro snuf

America is chill. I just moved back to europe after spending 9 years here and this place sucks cock. all people give a shit about is soccer.

farenheit is also a way better way to measure temperature. more numbers

There's one that's not as juicy as the other one. When my dad was younger, he went to folkehögskole (picture community college but more sex and less work), and there was this immigrant kid who would always ask others about shampoo. He saved money by not buying shampoo or other hygiene items, and blew his money on beer and smokes as soon as he got it, so after several months of this guy freeloading off of other people's shampoo (that shit was expensive back in the 70s-80s), they had enough. My dad and his friends agreed to cum inside a shampoo bottle for a month, and you can guess what they did after that. When the immigrant asked them for shampoo, they gladly gave it to him. Safe to say, that kid bought his own shampoo after that and gave my dad a death stare every time they met. True story.

There's no snus other than "General Extra Strong" and "Ettan lös".

Snus should taste like snus, otherwise you might as well just eat candy.

It depends on where you are. I've been to America. I think it's a bit too fast paced. Norwegians seem a bit more authentic to me. I've been down in mainland Europe too, and I gotta admit, I'm not impressed. In Germany, France, the Netherlands and all those countries, people seem very uptight and awkward. At least in northern Norway, people are more relaxed and it feels like home. America seems a bit like Disneyworld to me, although I've only been to a handful of states.

Still pretty good, kek

wise man

Well after using snus for over 15 years it gets a bit boring, but youre not wrong.

>uptight
>awkward
Swedish people in a nutshell.

fucking kek

People who visit naturally tend towards the tourist areas. They are faster paced. Norway in America would be a rural semi-coastal state, like Upper New York State, Maine, Vermont. Theres a lot of woods, waterways, quiet towns, and extreme rural areas too. But whenever you go somewhere new, those minor differences seem like oddities and when it is all crowded up, those oddities are everywhere, and it can be overwhelming.

I'm not Swedish, though.