Post pictures of pitbulls, the dog breed of peace, and pitbull attacks

Post pictures of pitbulls, the dog breed of peace, and pitbull attacks.

Attached: 01-5.jpg (1024x682, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47406812
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Emotional support pitbull" emotionally supporting children:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47406812

Attached: _105844059_capas27ture.jpg (660x660, 36K)

Look how cute he is.

Attached: 12607.jpg (970x546, 270K)

Pitbull to children: lol, I got your nose!

Attached: 698951_050515-kabc-ie-dog-attacks-GRAPHIC-img.jpg (450x600, 55K)

Local heroic pitbull helps child becoming a pirate.

Attached: B9315980523Z.1_20150125232302_000_GQ19OPEIR.1-0.jpg (3200x1680, 291K)

Pitbulls helped children get thinner.

Attached: 582551_10150942157351939_1953143797_n.jpg (561x389, 131K)

Attached: deadniggerdog.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

sucks the parents have to explain to them when in school why none of the kids will date them. They could have been cute girls, now they will be meth head sluts :(

There's no middle ground with you, is there? It's possible to be hideously ugly, even deformed, and not become a meth head slut. Just because your mother didn't manage doesn't make it impossible.

Human child face meat is tastiest meat.

Attached: fmVA0rh.jpg (990x659, 69K)

He just wants a kiss.

Attached: pit-bull.jpg (615x409, 39K)

I got my dog from a cop in Maryland. There were a bunch of puppies in dudes house they raided for drugs and dog fighting and a bunch of other shit. Shes 12 this year. Never bit anyone. Only time shes ever gotten aggressive with me she was like 9 months old and I corrected it the proper way and it never happened again. Only pit I ever knew that was a lost cause because of aggression was my sisters dog she got while her bf was in jail. But shes a used up cum dumpster so it's really no surprise. Shitty people raise shitty dogs. That goes for all breeds. Just happens that shitty people have a propensity to own pits. Niggers do far more harm to the world at large but no ones calling for them to exterminated.

Thanks for the anecdote! #notallpitbulls

Just most of them.

the brown one is in pain for how much it wants to bite children

It is even easier to stop having child killers as pets.

they managed to save her eye wow

Do you know how many pits are out there? It's not even most.

Sometimes their nature just switches on. They don't need to be misstreated for that.

Shitty people have kittens that turn into domestic cats please show pictures of lethal/disfiguring domestic cat attacks. Inb4 lion/tiger etc attacks.

3.5 million
and there are 2 million attacks by pits each year.

Explain this, libtards.

Attached: 9579cbc.jpg (1024x835, 86K)

>false equivalency
Let's just ignore the brain worm that comes from cats and leads to risk taking behavior. Like say, owning a pitbull.

I never said they're for everyone. Certainly not for women. Period. Full stop. But if you have the patience, energy, time, and a stronger will than the dog they make great pets. Granted some are shit by default but it's almost like each dog is different or something.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
GO GO GO

-x5h

>(you)

So you would happily leave a dog alone in a room with a young child? Because you're stronger (willed?) Than the dog?
Do you have pictures of these brain worms ripping a child's face off please as I can't seem to find any.

Attached: 1540843130545m.jpg (1024x993, 135K)

Like I said I've only known one pit with aggression issues. Every other one(going on 6 in my lifetime) has been not a problem and I left them with kids all the time. My current dog used to sleep in the crib with the baby.

And the brain worms make people crazy. The kinds of people that murder their children or ride motorcycles.

Honestly, they are fine. Huge dogs usually don't worry about shit because they are huge. It's tiny yip yip's that try to murder you.

So 1 in 6 are dangerous, glad we got that out of the way .
Let me get this straight, anyone riding a motorcycle has brain worms? If true I think this actually might be an issue!

That's kind of the problem with pits. They're not big dogs so they dont behave like they are but there is a shit ton of muscle packed into the bastards.
You have the argumentation skills of a woman. Still waiting for your 2 million bites that aren't mistaken identity source. But it doesn't exist so...

Wow amazing comeback faggot

Debate isn't about witty comebacks you petulant child. I'm gonna tell your mother you're being tarded on the internet and shes gonna whip you with her naughty boy stick.

Ehh, I never found them particularly aggressive. There is nothing special about the breed itself that would make them more prone to biting you then any other breed. A lot of people did and do use them as attack dogs and for dogfights and those rescue dogs are way more likely to attack you because they were abused. Also the breed does attract ghetto irrationally angry types need to prove they are a man type of people and crazy people raise crazy dogs.
You also just have a psycho dog out of a litter. My friend had a dalmatian that would just fucking attack everyone. I once stayed at my friend's house for a week until it got used to me as a kid, left for like 3 hours. Came back and it forgot who I was and started attacking me again.
I also don't think that you should ban people from dangerous animals. I mean, then you would have to ban all sorts of shit.

So cute...