So I recently watched this video called “9 Deeply Disturbing Yea Forums Posts” on Lazy Masquerade YouTube channel...

So I recently watched this video called “9 Deeply Disturbing Yea Forums Posts” on Lazy Masquerade YouTube channel. Didn’t find any of those cases DISTURBING, vice versa I found it really interesting.
Now I’m asking if any of you Yea Forumstards got pics related to those cases. Sharing them will be appreciated.

1. 1:08, frozen leg in the freeezer
2. 4:00, Rachel Wisner vs Yea Forums
3. 10:09, naked woman strangled to death
4. 15:10, some dude killed women for pleasure

Attached: 5FF69309-9054-40C7-B9E8-FC3D99EB8D51.png (1136x640, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/murderer-posted-photos-online-dead-washington-woman-body-cops-article-1.2000032
imgur.com/a/QQA6g
google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/murderer-posted-photos-online-dead-washington-woman-body-cops-article-1.2000032?outputType=amp
cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/27/norwegian-man-posted-warnings-and-photos-on-Yea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1556946701038.png (856x818, 156K)

We know
Also: we found a cat killer
Someone blew themselves up with a grenade
Live streamed suicide recently
Got a cop killer burned to death possibly
Used weaponized autism to find Shia leboufs antibiotics trump flag
Found an isis base and gave it to Russians who bombed it

lol that fucking retard with the grenade on the toilet
Darwin test failed

>3. 10:09, naked woman strangled to death
I've seen the pic of that thread, but I don't have it.

Rlly for Isis nd shit?

>Shit baby

Is there a way to find those posts? I’m not good at navigating here

Don't forget about the guy who murdered perfection girl

Thats fine.

>tfw no mention of cum jar jesus

A Youtube channel will be aimed at fucking normies who get triggered more times a day than a sane person does in a year.
Still can't look at pic related without laughing, I love you crazy bastards

Attached: 8 Quintillion keks.jpg (1200x954, 86K)

isis one is on youtube idk the rest

Attached: 1520446601144m.jpg (944x1024, 137K)

someone actually had a grenade and didn't know it was deadly?

damn

nydailynews.com/news/crime/murderer-posted-photos-online-dead-washington-woman-body-cops-article-1.2000032

Newfags, out.

>jizzus
jizzus didn't return this year either but another thing happened, pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20181217-081004.jpg (1080x2160, 812K)

Anybody got more info on this one? imgur.com/a/QQA6g

Does anyone have this thread archieved?

aftermath

Attached: Screenshot_20181224-231606.jpg (1080x2160, 848K)

Normie videos talking about spooky Yea Forums and hiring hitmen on the "deepweb". Garbage.

so what exactly happened?

>tfw nu Yea Forums doesn't even remember toaster steve
NEVER 4GET

Attached: oamciri.jpg (640x480, 66K)

I remember that but it was never proven real...

other than blood on a wall I can't see shit.

story in short, dude was depressed hated and hated his father and wanted to kill him. When time arrived he was shit posting around and several b/tards cheered until he bashed the head with a fire extinguisher. After that he called police on him self. Shit was in the news in Norway I think.

oh that reminds me of the german kid who knifed his parents or something last year and was on the run for a few hours, was fun too

google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/murderer-posted-photos-online-dead-washington-woman-body-cops-article-1.2000032?outputType=amp

chances are 50/50 on this. When I weren't at a bar right now I would try to find the news article.

seems to be true

cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/27/norwegian-man-posted-warnings-and-photos-on-Yea Forums-before-murdering-father-with-fire-extinguisher/

I remember someone found a possible article from Germany or something. But there was still a lot of things that didn't add up.

I just posted an article that lines up with the date and details, even linking to the archived Yea Forums thread.

Also the dad seemed like he deserved it if he raped his son and multiple others.

>Found an isis base and gave it to Russians who bombed it
>you are now aware Yea Forums done as much as Americans to defeat isis.
Based /sg/ the weaponisation of autism is truly a force to be reckoned with. Didn’t they help the Russians take/find a town as well.
Also /pol/ wrote the piss tape fanfic that became the tump dodge dossier

Attached: A82B3F1D-A7FC-4F75-B7A6-3887A6FE9579.jpg (1610x4557, 917K)

Was in that thread was a fun night until he pussyed out and gave up.

Attached: 0D45A7EE-4D56-4720-BB82-A2BE78ACDD07.jpg (1200x1302, 355K)

No articles about it ever list any names.

We also may have almost killled a guy trying to make crystals with sarin I think and chlorine gassed a furry convention. I really miss the fun times here, it makes me sad.

Attached: F3E12D72-EA7A-4F73-8EDA-A654BF5CAE50.jpg (2170x800, 407K)

Common in juvenile cases. They also probably don't want to make him a celebrity. Not really sure on Norwegian law but I doubt multiple sites would make up a fake story matching the details and date just to troll Yea Forums.

"The suspect, who is in his 20s, was arrested and charged with murder after he reportedly called the police on himself after the grizzly incident."

I think they didn't think it was still live, it was old

So the alternative is that news sites made up the story to troll people. Sounds legit.

>legit
That same sight reported a "happening" thread from /pol/ as well:
cloverchronicle.com/2019/04/28/whistleblower-from-ruag-a-swiss-aerospace-and-defense-company-warns-of-impending-asteroid-impact-that-will-affect-whole-world/

Yea Forums articles are huge click bait

According to that thread, we are all going to die today from meteors...

I fucking love the comments that are filled with reddit fags