Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. I work in the South LA/Central LA area, I drive my car all over the area...

Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. I work in the South LA/Central LA area, I drive my car all over the area, and I work 50+ hrs a week

Attached: 1557022505345.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

Why does Coke taste better?

Are we talking to the dude in the photo or naw? I was here on Saturday, and this thread came up.

Why is this posted almost daily?

You mean the same thread? Like a repost or something?

Naaaaaah we don't do that here.

Pepsi propaganda

LIKASOMBOOOOODIE

No

TWO CHOPSTICK

Nigger

*Spic

*Cumskin

WOULD U LIEEK DA SUCK-A-DICK CHEECKAN, BIC BOI?

You make good money ?
You enjoy your work ?
Alone or with a partner ?
Does it keep you in a decent shape ?
Would you do something else if possible ?

is there a vanilla pepsi?

No
No
Alone
No
Yes I would be a Coke Merchandiser

Did you aspire to such heights as a child or did you just luck into this after grad school?

I'm not OP, but a friend of mine is a merchandiser. They make fuckin' bank, my dude. It's not baller money, but the job typically starts at $18 an hour just to drive around to major retailers, and restock those impulse buy fridges at places like Walmart, K-Mart, Target, etc... You could easily support yourself on that alone.

I'm working on getting into the business so I can move out of my parent's house.

> Coke Merchandiser
Cock Merchendiser

Have you ever crammed a Coca-Cola bottle up your ass while sucking a nigger dick?

>Yes I would be a Coke Merchandiser

Probably alot easier since all they sell is coca cola. Pepsi owns alot of products

>not baller money, but the job typically starts at $18 an hour

No it doesn't. It starts at $14-16 hr

Why is there no Pepsi in the background

Making your assumptions based on where you live against where I live. I see you also are retarded.

Attached: 1268863203380.jpg (222x260, 16K)

all sold out, because its so much better than coke
(just kidding: they probably told him to dump it because no one buys that shit).

Pepsi is just as good as coke fym

>Pepsi is just as good as coke
LOL
Here's your 5 cents goyim

Not the guy you're replying to, but fuckin' hell, man, I haven't had a Pepsi that didn't taste like chemicals and dirt.
No, my dude. the makeup of the soda is vastly different to Coca-Cola. Hell, when it comes to Coke, compare a 20oz you bought at the store,and stack it up against the Coke they have at McDonald's. There's a clear difference.

Even the same recipes change depending on how they're handled, shipped, processed, etc...

Get a real job nigger

So what does coke, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper taste like?

>compare a 20oz you bought at the store,and stack it up against the Coke they have at McDonald's
In mcdonalds and shit like that they just brought syrup, not the ready soda. It's like mixing with water just right when going to your glass.

Attached: coco-cola-soda-fountain-machine-500x500.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Attached: CutPaste_2019-05-06_07-58-21-385.jpg (516x526, 37K)

Coke plz

Can you fit a bottle up your arse?

More likely Coke

Why would coke do it? They're literally the most known and beloved brand in the world

Do you work at pepsi