This guy who lives near me is an asshole, has been for 2 years. He crossed the line today and threatened my family...

This guy who lives near me is an asshole, has been for 2 years. He crossed the line today and threatened my family. I have his address and full name. I've tried sending his info to the Scientologists and thought about scheduling a visit from some Mormons for him, but that's where my angry and exhausted mind sort of ran out of ideas. If anyone else can think of anything it would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU6ax9nhHUE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Call the police

My neighbors did on both of us, and the cops did fuck all. I live in the sticks and the cops are 20+ mins away and frankly don't give a fuck. Next

Shoot him with your gun

Post info here obviously. If you have his phone number, then you might get some autistic kids to annoy him. Alternatively, maybe someone will send him some shit in the mail. But probably not, not your personal army & such.

Not trying to personal army or Dox just want some ideas as to things I can do. Also not gonna post his shit because he's my neighbor...not gonna give address details for someone I share a property line with I'd have to be fucking retarded.

Shoot him with your gun

Which one? Kek no but seriously, good ideas or GTFO.

Attached: Snapchat-218743880.jpg (1080x1920, 669K)

shit on his door step cover in newspaper, then set fire to it and ring his door bell , he will answer the door , see the flames and stamp on it .
your shit will get everywhere

call the cops and get a restraining order, or fucking move, you god damn retard.

I actually did shit on a neighbor's porch once when I was like 12. It was time consuming and I had nothing to wipe with besides my socks. That cunt deserved every mound of it, but I'd only rate it a 3/10 as revenge goes.

What kind of things would you like to do to that person? legal or illegal or just annoying?

Kek sperg harder faggot. Maybe once you get out of mommy's basement you'll realize restraining orders are just a piece of paper and I'm not going to up and move just because of one faggot with a big mouth. I just want some subtle revenge.

ok have you tried raping his dog?

>I just want some subtle revenge
against a guy who threatened to kill you.
what do you think is going to happen after your retarded revenge?

All of the above, if it's illegal I'd prefer not to get caught. If I wanted to get caught I'd just go over there and beat him to death, and if I was single I'm sure I wouldn't even think of doing anything else.

ITT: OP is a dick to everybody while looking for completely stupid advice.

Attached: nobody cares pokemon.gif (200x200, 4K)

report him to the IRS

>Threatened to kill you
Did I ever say that? He threatened me, he didn't threaten to kill me that would be a terroristic threat. He said "you and I are gonna have a problem you son of a bitch" among other things. Never directly said what he would do just made vauge threats. I have cameras and guns (pic above are mine) so I'm not worried. Just want to fuck with him in a way he won't know it's me for sure.

Samefagging it hard.

he'll know it's you and he's going to rape your ass
you're a god damn retard

put his windows through. preferably while hes asleep.

Depends on what I end up doing.

-buy dildos/sex toys online via cash on delivery and use his address
-if he has a car pour break fluid or strong acids on it when he's asleep to ruin the car paint
-break glass shards into small pieces and spread it on his lawn
-throw rotten eggs on his windows at night
-if he's married ask a prostitute to go near him when he's with his wife to cause doubt & conflict
-play your music loud to annoy him. Since police don't care at all, and do it repeatedly
-hide drugs in his house(use gloves) then call the police
-poison his pets if he has dogs & cats or feed them bread with little glass shards

For what though?

It's not like he will know you posted it on Yea Forums

having a fucking retarded neighbor

What would the shards on his lawn do?

Top kek.

SET HIS HOUSE ON FIRE. RAPE HIS CAT. SLASH HIS TIRES. SET HIS FACE ON FIRE. RUN HIM OVER. SPRAY PAINT NIGGER ON HIS HOUSE. THREATEN TO RAPE HIM. KILL HIS WIFE. EAT HIS JELLO. BEAT HIS KNEECAPS WITH A MEAT POUNDER. SEND JEHOVAS WITNESSES TO HIS DOOR. THROW BRICKS THROUGH HIS WINDOWS. MAKE HIK YOUR BITCH. SHIT ON HIM WHILE HE SLEEPS. WHILE HE'S AT WORK SUPER GLUE RUSTY THUMB TACKS TO THE UNDERSIDES OF HIS DOORKNOBS. EAT HIS PETS.

Wait for him to act first, then blow his fucking brains out with that 12 gauge before he harms your family. It will count as self defense.

Bonus court points if you call the police before and they don't do jack shit. Not only does it go well in your favor, but it makes it look bad on the cop's end.

EXTREME!

EAT HIS BABIES!

Do you have access to his house? Can get inside?

Dig a square out of his lawn and leave the square of grass and turf directly next to the hole but at a slight angle

Sound advice, dually noted. Especially the part about calling the cops before/after.

I'm crying, this is too fucking funny

This is his plot of land, it's basically a fortress of trees...so no, no access.

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-033308~2.png (971x1371, 1.85M)

See if you can get into the house at some point, and if he has any kids, kill em. That'll teach the old fucker.

Ah, that could be a problem

The sleuths will find you from this..... twit.

He doesn't have kids. That inbred piece of shit didn't contribute to the gene pool, thank god.

ya'll realize that OP is the asshole in this exchange, right?

Attached: Calbee Dog fight.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

Start shitting and pissing all over his yard. After a couple of days it will start to really fucking stink.
Have solice in the fact that he has to pick up your dreamy creamy logs of shit..
Also eat nothing but Indian for a week

This guy exposes me and my family to PCB by burning electrical cores from old transformers. I am in no way the asshole.

Oh thank fuck. Okay, well I'm outta ideas. Have a nice day, hope you can sort him out

call the epa

Have you given him a reason to hate you're guts? You left out the detail as to why he is an asshole to you. Are you the asshole who started it first?

burn those trees down that are around his place

Throw dead animals in his yard As well. Fuck him

Then they over react and quarantine the whole area, my property value goes to shit and I'm worse off than before. Thanks, but no thanks.

what did I jus watch

No, none at all. We're quiet we keep to ourselves, I have actually lent him power equipment but every weekend he burns shit in his back yard which is illegal, against our bylaws and fills my house with toxic smoke. We we're the only ones willing to confront him, so his response was to threaten us, vaguely but aggressively.

Nothing, but it will take time for him to remove them, plus its annoying

the single best thing ever commited to film
youtube.com/watch?v=IU6ax9nhHUE

you're just full of excuses, aren't you.
you're a god damn retard

>EAT HIS PETS
LMAO

Attached: 1496064531610.png (802x432, 449K)

I'm just not gonna do shit. Came here to vent reallty, but I'll just keep my eyes on my cameras and my guns loaded.

>I'm just not gonna do shit
Already preparing for your legal defense? Smart user.