God fucking damn i'm ugly and worthless. i know why women don't want anything to do with me. things keep falling apart...

god fucking damn i'm ugly and worthless. i know why women don't want anything to do with me. things keep falling apart, my life is getting continually worse, i've lost grip of sanity.

Attached: Photo on 5-6-19 at 12.32 AM.jpg (1080x720, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_2zmX6Akc&t=1596s
vocaroo.com/i/s19c8ANwr1w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep your head up faggot. Go get a dog who will give you love no matter what and bring joy into your life

I remember seeing this copypasta in 2016-17. You're still doing this?

nothing changed except i'm older, uglier, fatter balder, further away from any potential thing that would ever be good. i can't imagine going on much longer at least

I run several macro threads

Go for a walk.

Find purpose, choose a direction, and take steps to achieve a goal.

Or just keep on keepin' on.

allergic to dogs and cats.

it's almost 1 am

I'll be honest, you're ugly. So are a lot of people, including myself.
Your choice is to either mope around and feel sorry for yourself or to make the best of what you have.
Looking at the pic you posted I would say you could stand to lose some wieght and improve your skincare routine.
Focus on other things besides your looks or you will drive yourself insane. Pick up a hobby.

thank you for being honest. yeah i'm crazy fucking ugly.

why would i choose to "make the best of what i have." is there a practical difference between 0/10 and 1/10. i don't think there is.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

agreeeee

There is a practical difference between trying to improve yourself and wallowing in self-pity.

Well then you can always kys

then kill yourself

it's definitely a strong consideration at this moment.

op id let you suck my dick if that makes feel any better. you interested?

i'm definitely not stupid, i'd wager any amount of money that i'm more intelligent than you by any objective measure. i've completed my didactic studies for a doctorate program.

no.

You aren't a 0-1/10. 0-1/10 is severely disfigured level ugly.
I'm about as ugly as you and I managed to get a gf so I'm sure you can too.
Working on yourself will make you feel better. Set a small goal to improve something about your life and follow through. The worst thing you can do is let youself get stuck in a loop of self-pity.

I know these threads are probably fake, but I'll just say this: men are supposed to be a little ugly, in my opinion. I always get insulted when peoole call me pretty or handsome and what not.

Make sure to livestream it

there's a tv show on bbc called "the undateables" where they find disfigured people and autistic people and otherwise disadvantaged people, and i'm pretty sure i'm less attractive than most if not all of them. so i'm confident in that i'm currently 0/10.

men aren't supposed to be ugly.

no.

dont mean to be rude or anything but how about you shove that guitar up your ass for us on livestream?

Then why are most men ugly? Even the few who are considered "good looking" are ugly to me.

rolling

Wtf? I'm a girl if that helps, and I think as of right now you are a 3/10, but if you lost weight I would say about a 4-5/10. Which is about average. I'm on 1% battery so night night.

because you're not supposed to be attracted to be men.

gee thanks for the 3

Shut the fuck up you fat fuck troll

i'm not a troll in that i'm "trolling" but if you're calling me a troll because i have a troll face your point is valid.

Did I fucking stutter?

Not a valid point nor an argument

there's a curfew in this town, i can't go outside at this hour

Why don’t you just kill yourself instead of making the same pity party thread every few hours? Holy shit.

*ing keked

COPE

Are you stupid?

Why do you make these thread man all you do is put yourself down and ignore all advice and compliments

Don't kid your self bro, you are stupid.
Stupidity is your main problem.
Clever is not doing math and study and shit.
Is knowing how to socialize and be happy and get girls.
So you are stupid.

Realize you are stupid, stupid as fuck, the second stupidest person in the world (I'm the stupidest person, a 40 year old virgin) and it may be enough to push you to fix your life or kill yourself.
Good luck!

>curfew
Is it a war zone?
You are full of bullshit.
You are just living in your parents basement and you can't go out without asking permission.
There's your problem.
Leave your parents basement and rent a place of your own.

This thread isssssss baaaaaaaaiitttt
He's a fat lyinggg sack of shitttttttttt
He has no life
and is a neet
this is the only attention he can get

they said a 3 as of right now, but with improvement they said that you would be average. i think that is good. since most men could stay below 4 and not have anything to change in terms of appearance, but you have a chance of being something more than you think you are. you probably think that you are some sort of monster, but you're not. with improvement you could get a chick if you work on yourself, hell, even now you could if you went with somewhat low standards. women want to fuck too dude. fat or skinny or whatever, have you tried tinder or other dating apps? hell even craigslist works. but if you want some hot skinny bitch than you are gonna have to work on yourself first before that can come. i believe in you man, even if you don't believe in yourself right now.

i'm pretty close. there aren't many good reasons for me to live.

>Is knowing how to socialize and be happy and get girls.
Not him, but this simply isn't true. I've basically got asperger's, and even I can fake social skills; it's not that hard.

there are almost never any compliments, ever.

no not a war zone, idfk why they have a curfew but last time i went walking by a bridge a cop showed up in like 2 minutes and told me there was a curfew so unless i had a legitimate reason to be out i had to go back home. then he followed me home in his patrol car.

Case in point on why OP and me are the 2 stupidest people in the world although I am stupider.

It's sad there isn't a stupidity test to find the social retards instead there are contrived shit like IQ tests or mathematics and universities and shit where I can trick everyone to think I'm clever when in fact I'm the stupidest fuck there is.

Getting called 3/10 is better than your selfperception of 0/10

It's your right as you citizen to walk whatever time you want.
You are full of shit.
Where do you live?

At least you're not deformed or have an asymmetrical face

youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_2zmX6Akc&t=1596s

thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait thread is bait bait bait

that's not a fucking compliment.

you are enchanting chaturbate

my face is crazy asymmetrical

Attached: Photo on 5-6-19 at 12.32 AM #2.jpg (1080x720, 104K)

This.

Fortunately, you're a guy. Develop your charisma and confidence. To girls confidence usually trumps visual aesthetic. Yea Forums is a fucked place that can distort your view on things.

Eat healthier, work out 4 times a weak at least, read and study, do not focus on women. You never get given what you want most.

I've been where you are multiple times. I've now found some kind of balance in myself.

I recommend reading Carl Jung and how to win friends and influence people.

Find that grit and fight within and smash it.

hav u seen el boy wonder el bling bling boy almightysosa?

Holy crap man I just vomited into my mouth. How can a human being possibly be this ugly?

Attached: UBWiC1X[1].jpg (399x388, 24K)

>be so nice
>become retarded
Go back to fucking reddit you imbecile

You're pretty much me. I'm such a mess I can't even pay women to like me. Not sex, I guess that's easy but to actually just have some female companionship.

you are enchanting exercise, you have enchanted hayli haze

You need gay loving dude. That’s the answer.

Maybe If you took a picture looking straight I could tell, you fuckin raissin

If I told you a way to lose weight quickly and easily would you do it?

Do heroin. It will make everything better.

put a shirt on, first of all you fat pig, second, get some fucking self-esteem, third get some friends, fourth do something with your life

Attached: memed-io-output.jpg (480x480, 176K)

is it meth?

Well that told me. Careful guys, we got a 100% certified badass here.

Just make sure you save some pussy for the rest of us big dog. ;)

anglos are sad because they are shorter and fatter than descendants of warrior cultures like those in africa and northern europe, and less intelligent than jews and southeast asians. you suffer inferiority today because your ancestors utilized agriculture and livestock over hunting and gathering or raping and pillaging, thus eliminating the need for tall strong men to accomplish those tasks. but in all honesty you're a fairly average looking person. your depressive personality will turn away the small number of women who find you physically acceptable. you should probably take a bunch of acid or shrooms and focus the high on reintroducing positivity, confidence, and humor into your personality because defeatist mentality is one of the least attractive things to women and in social interactions generally

No somethin else

stfu incel nigger

How much you willing to pay?

op here, i'd be willing to pay for female companionship also.

lol it's a war zone out there forget been ugly lol

a lot

what is it

prove me wrong cumfarter

i don't know what this means

This. I put my details in a sugar baby thread on /soc/ no takers except one girl who messaged on kik then stopped. I even sent it to a friend irl I'm close to lol. Loneliness makes you do fucked up stuff

Attached: 20190319-122237.jpg (1439x1893, 1.71M)

Go a month without eating. Many Christians do, & you get skinny fast. I'm not messin with u; look it up

Gay sex with niggers of course!

You aren't ugly imo, you're pretty average/a little above average looking if that's you in the picture imo, just lose a bit of weight and you will look and feel a lot better

just fucking kys incel nigger, the OP has more to live for than fags like you

here have some cute little birds to cheer you up

Attached: cute birds.jpg (4000x2742, 927K)

yeah i heard about that. maybe i'll try it for a week anyways. i watched a youtube documentary of a guy doing a month water fast, he's fatter than ever now a few years after the video

This:
Then this:

nah i'm definitely ugly not average. maybe if i stay alive long enough i'll buy a rhinoplasty and who knows.

You asked a friend to be your gf for money?

Starvation diets don’t work. Your body goes into starvation mode and saves fat, until you’re body feeds on itself. Not healthy. Healthy calories in, and, get ready, EXERCISE.

Just do it every other week. You'll lose 10 pounds a month

Why don’t you just go gay?

nah i'll go back to fucking my wife and my six figure salary. also why do you get so triggered by historical truth?

Then. Die. You. Ugly. Fat. Fuck.

>six figure salary
>wife
lmfao you wish faggot

depends on what you do when you're not fasting

gay guys wouldn't like me either

Sugar baby. Its £5k

Gay sex with niggers?

eh this makes me want to live more. it initiates a fight or flight response, i've always been a fighter.

No. Socializing is usually pointless. Only in modern time does everyone think it's the solution for everything.

I can guarantee some would.

then just fucking go christchurch on a bitch or something, do fucking something, anything you fucking useless zombie

No, and I'm not even just saying this shit to make you feel better. You are average, atleast in terms of your face. As I said, work out and lose some weight and you will feel better and look even better. You can do it, I promise.
I'm not sure what else is the problem, as you haven't elaborated. I need to sleep though, I live in a first world time zone and not a third world timezone like the rest of these faggots.

lol pure ad hominem and no argument

>I live in a first world time zone and not a third world timezone like the rest of these faggots.

Kek Wat?

lmao so you know you're a decrepit faggot with no life

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Let's face it, almost no one on here besides Taylor Swift makes 6 figure salaries
I can be pretty confident when I say that

Pic scared me. Da fuk is it?

inside having an actual fender tele instead of a squier and still bitching about life

that's literally how you know this is 100% bait

Yes. Yes. Taylor Swift made $163,000 last year.

Retarded.

your insecurity is showing

it's just a used made in mexico tele. not worth that much, there are squier teles worth more

here's what it sounds like though vocaroo.com/i/s19c8ANwr1w0

>projecting
lmao just kys faggot

Attached: 1549594656732.jpg (346x346, 22K)

Hang in there, buddy. We're capable of so much. Get yoirdelf out there and find those things. Stay strong for us, yourself and your future. Love you

ad hominem

I mean I'm willing to bet you didn't.

the difference between a MIA tele and a MIM tele is where it's assembled and (sometimes) the tuners/pickups. the wood is the same QC as MIA. imagine having an instrument so shitty that it's actual construction inhibits your ability to play it, and no matter how much you upgrade the hardware for electronics it was still sound like fucking trash.

the monetary value of the instrument he's not commensurate with it's quality. it's a really good guitar.

Do you need compliments on your look? Okay tbh you are totally a 9/10 ngl you happy now?

i have a squier bullet strat, it's not that bad

no, but don't say i get compliments when i literally don't.

Welcome to Yea Forums, where you nwill see/read about people relatively similar to ur predicament

Proof? Sounds like bullshit

Im such a molester but nobody will molest me.

Attached: 1532891111885.jpg (250x166, 3K)

Maybe on the inside. You know what’s weird? You’re still alive. You should change that.

oh shut the fuck up I just lost my 25 year career today literally 7 months out from my retirement because of some dumb shit, my wife left me and took my son because she can't be with someone who isn't "financially stable" and you know what i'm doing? beating my dick on Yea Forums like an adult grow the fuck up and realize life is pain but you make what you can of it

Boo fucking hoo. You should double suicide with OP.

Unfortunately true. I'm that pathetic

the difference between a low-end guitar and a mid-range/high-end guitar is that where the mid-range/high-end guitar you don't have to gamble.

I guess you didn't get it but my point was you don't suicide like a little baby back bitch you do what you gotta do only weak ass soyboy niggers like you kill themselves