Have you ever exposed your penis to a female friend or girl in general? Stories would be appreciated...

Have you ever exposed your penis to a female friend or girl in general? Stories would be appreciated, also dick flash thread in general.

Attached: 1478104144767.webm (240x426, 1.25M)

i used to masturbate on the school bus and across the aisle was a girl who saw once or twice, but she moved away to avoid seeing.

bump please this is my favorite fetish

Attached: 1478101221941.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

That vid was hot.

thx

Attached: 1478122718617.webm (244x176, 213K)

My mom and sister. Kik is fuzzyhipsterbear if you wanna chat about it lol.

i used to show my mom my cock when i was young

I used to throw partys at my place , with lots of MDMA and speed, and usually a few boys and girls end partying naked. Good ol times

did you end up having sex with any close friends while on the influence of drugs?

More like this

Sure. Flashed a classmate and my girlfriends best friend. Both times i was hard.

Just a couple of times , the thing was more naturism and the good feeling of the skin on drugs more than an orgy thing

tell me about both in detail pls

Also. I flash on omegle all the time. I cba to record it but i flashed to cute dutch girls the other day who helped me cum.

well did you end up having a big sex orgy or anything like that with them?

whats the best reaction youve gotten while doing that? how do you woo them into allowing you to show them

Classmate during a night out. She had never seen cock before in real life. I had enough to drink. We got into a conversation about it and i whipped it out for her. Eyes gree wide and she looked for a while.

Gfs best friend was on a dare. Nothing happened either but she looked

Why , and how did she react?

I was hanging out with a friend of mine and one of her friends, and we were just hanging around getting drunk, and we started playing drinking games and one dare came up for me to wear a pair of her panties (it's one of those games where you enter your name and it hands out personal tasks and questions) but I'm not particularly ashamed of myself so I just stripped from the waist down and put a provided pair on, so yeah, they both got to see my dick.

I have a major crush on her and also a pantyfetish so it all worked out better than expected.

did the best friend seem to have lust or any kind of interest in her eyes? was she happy to see you hard?
how long did the classmate look at it, any interest or lust in her?

I just whip it out and ask them if they want cum in their pussy.

Works 4/10 times.

Best reaction ever was a girl who closed her bedroom door and started masturbating furiously and telling me to come in her pussy

did you happen to be hard? how did they react? did they seem to be eyeballing and staring at it?

Gfs best friend was pretty neutral but did seem intrested.

Classmate looked like she wanted to touch it.

But nothing happenef

have you done this with close girlfriends or anything like that where are you doing this and with who

Omegle

And im the same guy from the post about gfs best friend/classmate

I tried my best not to get hard. They gave me some privacy to put them on while they went out to take a smoke and I had the hugest urge to jerk off with the pair, but after some consideration I didn't. Was too risky.
I'm pretty sure they think I'm just a shameless weirdo, in a good way. Thankfully.
No eyeballing, no, not that I noticed at least. Her friend was very much on to me though, as before the evening was done she was in my lap in just her underwear (both bra and panties) in my lap outside while they had another smoke.

Sadly not , just one on one , everyone was welcomed to stay after the party to try n sleep to recover , and the hornyness did the rest

how did it initiate, did she see your cock and star touching or something else? gimme details

all i wanna do is masturbate infront of my female friends its my biggest dream

Kind of a retarded story
> be me
>13 yr old jew
>have 1 female friend, the only one.
>hang out after school
>no relationship or anything
>one day she finds her dads whiskey
>chalanges who will drink more the fastest until giving up
>drink a quater of a cup, yes a CUP fucking dead.jpg
>She drinks a little less, we started talking about random shit , somehow the conversation went to talking about masturbation
>she says she never seen a dick irl
>"do you want to"?
>"maybe. Ah fuck it just show it"

KEEP GOING

more often than not, you'll be reported to law enforcement and then you'll go on the sex offender registry its not even worth the risk. also, if you show your penis to a female friend they'll likely call you a creep and tell everyone you/they know.

yeah but if its consensual its quite hot or if theyre a girl that you can tell is too frightened to speak up about it its quite hot the power trip

I sort of accidently flashed a friend I was staying with. I was staying with her and her boyfriend for a few days while I was in town and one morning I saw her walk to the bathroom while I was still in bed cause the door was slightly open and she was wearing just a t shirt and panties. I whipped out my dick and pretended to be asleep when I heard her come out of the bathroom and when my eyes were closed I heard her open the bedroom door to wake me up but all she did was go "um" and just stand there for a few seconds before slowly closing the door. Long story short, I got a handjob from her while her bf was asleep before I left but she didn't wanna do anything else.

haha, she was like "i love you".. some women are soo cool about it....if some guy is wanking looking at you, u you should feel good about it, not scream "rape"

Yup

I've exposed my penis to girlfriends, my wife, and a number of massage girls and prostitutes. I generally don't show my dick to women unless I'm expecting sexual contact.
My goddaughter has tried to see my dick a few times (trying to bust in on me when I'm at the toilet, or hiding in the bathroom when I'm going to have a shower), but I haven't exposed myself to her.

did she like seeing it? were you hard? how did you end up getting that handjob pls tell

My boyfriend's entire family sees me, fully nude, regularly. They know that I don't like clothes, and eventually (after the little sister told me she didn't mind) I just stopped wearing any around their house.

hottest time youve shown your cock to someone?

ever get hard infront of any of them?

Semis only.

I would love to send my friend a dick pic. But I've got a shit cock, I know we will never fuck but it would be nice to have her thinking I've got a big old cock.

I dunno what the hottest is, but the funniest have been with some hookers. For background, I'm half Dutch, half Indian, and my cock is 7.5" long and fat. I guess I got it from the Dutch side, because apparently most Indian guys have 4" or 5" cocks. Also, I'm only 5'8" tall, so my cock looks big compared to my height.

I had one Aussie hooker see me hard, and say, "You're gonna split me in half with that thing!" She had no trouble taking it, though.

One time in HK, I took four little Filipina girls from a velvet curtain club back to my hotel. When they saw my dick, one of them stared at it and exclaimed, "Wow! Is that fake?" Me: "No. Why?" Her: "I've never seen an Indian with a huge dick before!"

I've had other girls tell me I must get it from the Dutch side and other shit. But those two were the most memorable I guess.

when i was 16, i knowingly exposed my cock to my 12 year old sister. . i knew she passes by my bedroom a lot so a put a cam overhead and when she was walking by i turned around and put the towel of my face like i was drying my hair so that she can stand and look for a while and she did when i saw the footage later...she even did a quick rub before she ran off..i expect to her room to rub one off..

How old is she?

How big?

My goddaughter's 8 now. She's been talking shit about how she's going to spy on me when I'm in a "rudey nudey" in the shower since she was about 4.

Wtf

I'm on a Rocky Horror shadowcast, in our theater is a downstairs area we use as our "green room" for costume changes, etc.

I have seen so much tits, ass, pussy, and so many girls have seen me completely naked. Pretty much a "look but try not to stare, definitely don't touch without consent", pretty fine with me!

She's just a silly kid - she knows guys and girls have different "rude bits" and thinks it's funny. She gets it from her dad, he thinks it's funny to carry on about that kind of shit, too.
Some kids just like immature humour more than others. My younger son likes that kind of humour, my older son doesn't.

how big what?

Yeah, I guess it's more curiosity than a sexual thing.
How big was your cock? Was she rubbing it because it was big or simply because it was the first time she saw it

Post a pic and maybe someone will tribute her

Attached: 20190412-170112.jpg (624x893, 195K)

rubbing herself not me lol, yeah i'm a shower so i was hanging semi about 6 inches then (7ish erect) so who knows.. might have been her first dick view..

You know she will have rubbed it dozens of times to it

>be me
>be 13
>get 8/10 qt female gamer freind
>be best friends for 4 years
>kiss rape her and send dick pics
>never talk to her after cuz im so shamed
>MFW

Attached: 4678890977665.jpg (365x467, 48K)

didn't have a wireless cam back then or would ahve planted one in her room to see what she does after she sees me, did it atleast 4 times then stopped cause my mom started coming home early from work so was a bit risky, would still walk around in boxer briefs when she was around though

Should have dicked her too

bmp

My nieces have seen my dick a lot, have even showered with them quite a few times

>>kiss rape her
wtf does that even mean

bmppp

Pics?

Sorry, no dick pics on this PC, and my kids are in the room.

I haven't shown in public because it's too small. An owl in a tree might be able to see it but that's it.

I'm about 5" soft and 7.5" hard. Does that count as a grower, or does it have to be smaller soft to be a grower?

youre a shower. imo a grower should be below avg soft and avg or more hard, with at least hard being 2x soft