Good evening, Mr. Ortiz

Good evening, Mr. Ortiz,

I'm am here doing laundry tonight and I was running two washers and water started leaking out from under them.
The two washers are:
268-BVX
269-BVX

I'm unsure which washer it was that was leaking water but I just wanted to contact you and let you know.

Thanks.
-Yea Forums

Attached: Washers_leaking.jpg (195x259, 5K)

fixem ortizes

The water is leaking worse now, I think water damage is beginning to form on the walls, I need help please.

Is anyone awake to come help?

Office hours are between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. cunt

Attached: 1544543525404.gif (400x200, 497K)

This is the current situation, you must come now!

Attached: the_current_damage.jpg (2048x1536, 557K)

Just clog the leaking washer with your shit

Don't think that's gonna work, I need a better plan.

Who is Yea Forums?

sell them both for washing machines races like in the simpsons

Your local community here.

try 3 hail marries

These need repairs, fast, the water is all over the floor.

who?

We need a tools and repairs done ASAP

I'd have to come by to look at them. For now, just turn off the power on the breaker for those two units and tape an out-of-order sign on both of them. Considering how much money we would gross from these two machines, it isn't necessary to keep them running risking all of that water damage.

-Ortiz

who is we? do you have a wife there?

You have to become the washer, only then will you fix it.

Attached: Whirlpool.jpg (1000x1357, 95K)

wtf

Same fagging?

OP is a faggot

-Ortiz

plastic seal the room with masking tape and a paint floor runner. Open drywall check appliances for leaks check pipes for leaks libreally apply bleach use protective gear and follow all warnings on bottle. two days reapply bleach go get a beer then treat wood with water, drink beer while wood dries treat for termites patch tape texture paint tell tennets room is safe in 2 days. expect them to be in there the minute you leave leave the tarp and trash to show tennet you care

No, I'm speaking on behalf of B when I say "we".

Always

-Ortiz

I was told that I had no authorization to operate the breaker box, not until I bring my license up to code.
Also, someone has been electrocuted and is unconscious in the water. I'm standing on top of a table. We need evac.

Here is our current situation, we need evac, copy that. Mr. Ortiz!

Attached: Update.jpg (466x350, 22K)

Put your fingers into their anus to see if they are still alive. After that, wait for back up to arrive.

-Ortiz

This thread didn't go the way you wanted, now did it faggot?

Mr. Ortiz?

Yes. Sorry are you still stuck on the table? We are trying to get people to you, but there is a slight mix up with the directions. Did you check to see if is still alive or not? Like I requested?

-Ortiz the bean

He's dead by now, He's been face down in the water for way to long.

He was a dick anyway. How did you manage to get onto the table, before you got electrocuted? See if you can find someone to cut the power, since you are unauthorized to do so

-ORTIZ

When is evac arriving? This is outrageous! We already have one causality, doesn't anybody care?

We need to take care of this on the DL. We are sending out Bill and Mikey to take care of it. The fastest they can be there is an hour, after their mandatory lunch break. Hang tight user, help is on the way.

-Ortiz