Any of you fags knows what strain this is? its sativa but i'm not sure on what strain it is

any of you fags knows what strain this is? its sativa but i'm not sure on what strain it is

Attached: 71f78d60-855a-46c4-a3ad-ba1180486d7d.jpg (960x1280, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/news/article/A-17-year-old-YouTube-star-insulted-a-notorious-12446773.php
elblogdelnarco.com/2014/07/18/video-fuerte-sicarios-del-comandante-diablo-interrogan-y-decapitan-a-miembros-de-los-zetas-en-cd-vic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RG3

Its called low grade shit

Last years box sent out east.. Leaning on iron-oxide smell.

Attached: bvp1q4x9a0a21.jpg (1225x1600, 333K)

fuck me that looks awful. You're smoking dog shit op

Go to /an/ op is it THAT hard?

Holy shit.
I count 2 seeds!
I haven't seen a seed in over a decade.

Pick that seed outta ya shit nigga

a cousin in mexico gave me an oz of this shit, it isn't bad though.

>mexico

Looks like a strain that came out of a grass fed's cow.

That's where the gram of weed you buy for 20 dollars come from you faggot.

kek 20$ a gram

that's how much i used to sell it to the faggots that didn't know shit about weed in HS

omfg dude you mustve made so much lmao. i sell them 9$ a gram joint with like a quarter of it with just dried green leaves and they never knew

what if its just not a strain at all im not no weed expert but isn't no names a thing? I never ask my dealer what strain is what

Attached: 53426546.jpg (1280x960, 617K)

when you live in the midwest, most guys from high school try weed for the first time when they're around 16. so you tell them this shit is awesome and will fuck you up, since they don't smoke often they don't have a tolerance so therefore they think 20 a gram is worth it.

yeah, here in mexico it's very common just to get purple kush or amnesia. usually its the shit that narcos grow up in hills.

Yeah ive always kinda assumed the stuff I bought for 5-10 a g in middle and high school was shit weed but I was like 14 so i think anything would of fucked me up

>amnesia
Whats that? and i feel like all of the weed you're getting is cartel gang related

yeah i live in washington and they still have no clue. i first smoked when i was 15 and i still knew i wouldve gotten scammed if i payed 10$. my first joint was just 5$

pic related to amnesia

All of the weed is cartel related, some of it is good and some isn't. you just have to know to to talk to in order to get good shit at a reasonable price.

Attached: amnesia-haze__primary_1ea5.jpg (1021x1024, 142K)

im assuming you have lived there or been there for a while, how easy is it to get there? how often do you come across dealers? Have you bumped into like a Zeta or something before?

Attached: 1556171336673.jpg (960x1281, 609K)

i've been coming and going, so far i've been here for 5 years. i'm 20 and in college atm. getting weed is hard at first if you know no one who smokes. after you make friends you start seeing who know the people who can get the real good shit at a cheap price (th head dealer) but these type of guys usually don't get to be free much since they either get killed or go to jail. thats why you buy ounces at the time when you see him.

Where do you do most of your deals?

coming across a "zeta" isn't often at all since different cartel organizations take control of the state your in. los zetas used to be one of the biggest and hardcore cartel in mexico but that was years ago. the state i'm in is i guess you could say "owned" by cartel jalisco nueva generación.

i don't deal, i usually buy from the head dealer 6 ounces a month. if a chance comes i maybe will sell to very, very close friends. otherwise i don't. i'm a very avid consumer though.

who is the cartels main competition now

I dont think I would sell to even my close friends if I lived in Mexico because obviously the chances of getting it and of course not fully trusting anyone

i'm not sure how many cartels are but i know that el cartel de sinaloa is in war with cartel jalisco nueva generación. two of the biggest cartels against each other to win more territory. there are other cartels but not as big as the previous ones already mentioned.

la marina y los verdes (marines and soldiers) still fight them and elaborate operations to get them and sometimes they can succeed

it depends on who catches you.
if its policia municipal, you can give them 200 pesos and they'll let you go
policia federal are more serious and they may interrogate you on who you got it from.
marina/verdes will torture you to know who's the one you got it from.

Doesn't this scare you? Do you hesitate at all when you just buy from someone

>marina/verdes will torture you to know who's the one you got it from.
Yeah the gangs is what I was talking about, if they torture you and you tell them do they kill you?

i've only met a legit cartel member once, introduced by a friend who was "the big one" at the time where i used to live. you try not to make too many questions, keeping answers short. you basically just do the deal and leave. the more nervous you get, the more they will stare at you and maybe suspect something that isn't true. selling weed is like candy for them, thats why i buy ounces with them whenever i get a chance. crack, cocaine, heroin is where the money is at for them.

when i mean "the big one" i am taking about who is controlling the town you are in. you have the ones who control towns, then cities and last, states.

wonder what it would take to tip a member off and decide to turn on you and your connect you have with you

they will fuck you up real good but they won't kill you. its worse if you talk because then the cartel members will be after you for being a snitch. they won't hesitate and will even kill your entire family, depending in how bad you fucked up or who got caught because of you.

That's dog shit og.

it's best to meet them when they're not on crack or glass. it makes them more paranoid and won't hesitate to start fucking you up. i've heard it happen and it turned out to be true. maybe asking too many questions when they are high on meth will do the trick.

Why family? fucked up shit

youve heard of stories getting fucked like that? What about that twitter star in mexico who got killed, do you remember that?

i don't really use social media but i'll look it up.

sfgate.com/news/article/A-17-year-old-YouTube-star-insulted-a-notorious-12446773.php

papas penis

depending on what you did. if you snitched and were part of a sting operation then maybe they will only kill you. it depends in how much damage you cause to them because catching a leader, even if its a town leader, fucks up a lot of things. the dealers they had take advantage and steal whatever they got from him plus the money. its a big chain of events.

looks like some headache bammer ass weed kid.. once you smoke it you will see a firework show with all those seeds in it.. you must be a dirty trump supporter from the south.

it just makes more sense to kill the person and not people obviously not involved

ooh! pirata de culiacan, yeah i remember him. he was killed because he talked shit about the leader of the cartel Jalisco nueva generación. he thought that because he knew people from the cartel de sinaloa he could do that type of shit but nah, they didn't give a fuck about him either.

do you know how they killed him

elblogdelnarco.com/2014/07/18/video-fuerte-sicarios-del-comandante-diablo-interrogan-y-decapitan-a-miembros-de-los-zetas-en-cd-vic/

in this video they kill el comandante diablo's entire family. mom, sisters you name it. theres a code which says to never touch the enemies family. diablo did so know they go for his. but comandante diablo was in the high ranks, commanding states and shit.

i think he was at a club and a convoy of sicarios shot him various times

We did nnot. grow that in norcal. And last years dont look like that, I will be mixing a bunch of $400/lb, 2018 outdoor with fresh deps soon.

I think it might be weed.

nigga how tf we finna know what strain that is with just a picture you filthy fucking nigrat

thats so fucked

And selling for $1400