transmissionbt.com/download/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crass, The Ex and Rudimentary Penny

youtube.com/watch?v=dqMRQrXlchU

youtube.com/watch?v=FJY3zO4mTY4

youtube.com/watch?v=toTm1FDtMsM

"In a real Fourth Reich, you'll be the first to go."

youtube.com/watch?v=Noj6FY1GlGA&t=216s

Rudi Peni is the only good out of those three, shit taste. You should feel bad.

Thats subjective, punk sucks by musical standards.

I think I like The Ex and Crass because they seem a bit less pretentious than most punk bands.

If you dont like crass youre not a punk. Fuck you poser.

The dwarves, refused, propagandhi

>less pretentious

Ok retard, nice projection.

Crass were would-be post punk hippie shit... and The Ex were pretentious as hell

The agrestix, uk subs, chernobyl babies, the erections, chaos uk, dead boys, regan youth, bad engrish, oi scouts, the restarts, cheap sex, wksj?, defiance, monster squad, ALSO CRASS SUCKS SHIT.

FUCKING THANK YOU, at least someone gets it. Jeez. Although a lot of stuff on the crass record label was dope as shit. More post punk than punk but still good. Crass was just never good.

youtu.be/HSABVbAHZvA
Crossed Out

youtube.com/watch?v=ST5P5aUlf78

F.E.A.R forever and always

Crass was 77 you dumb faggots how you can call that post punk is beyond me
Christ you newfags are fucking pathetic

Hippie shit lmfao do you even know what a fucking hippie is
youtu.be/oIy7HcwVK3E

I do like fear a lot

youtu.be/okU56nT8tRg

This is probably the most punk song that exists
youtu.be/apQQAYJZKLc

youtube.com/watch?v=9MDOKVSN_YM

Your probably right, crass is definitely overrated but I get the feeling the ex are sincere and have made some really good material.

Both bands have a better "punk" ideology than just being edgy

youtube.com/watch?v=e0SNq7uCWTo

reagan youth

Overrated lol you mean there are a few og punks out there that still like good shit and endless waves of poser newfags trying to assert dominance lmfao

is there any poster here who is older than 14?

I mean Crass made a lot of stuff that just isnt that good. Sure they have some great shit and are a really important band but they have lots of stuff I personally only listened to once or twice.

Also, newfags thend to use them show off how "punk" they are.

You cant deny the hippie thing the user mentioned above.

Dont get me wrong, I really love crass, I would love to live the way they did if I ever got the money to buy a shit load of land.

Yeah punk is for teenagers, big deal, most adults get stuck in their teen music preferences

I only listen to steve ignorants shit. Saying crass is hippie shit just because there are a shitload of different people associated with it is like saying bomb the music industry is country because you know some redneck that did a couple songs with them. Fuck that. Ive never heard any of these newfags say they like crass, its because theyre boring normies that are incapable of living outside the box and therefore would rather label it all bullshit than admit they could be doing better

Bad engrish fucking suck HUUUGE dicks.

Attached: R-2179328-1268299681.jpeg.jpg (600x601, 99K)

Attached: Punk.jpg (300x438, 57K)

Hey i bugged those guys til they gave me a free hat pic related

Attached: rsz_0505192316_2.jpg (747x1328, 179K)

There hippie because of the Penny Rimbauth thing.

Ive seen or know a couple of fags around my town with crass shirts, bags and other merchandise. These people dont like punk, not really, they just want people to see how "smart" and "undergrownd" they are.

Attached: hippie.jpg (257x279, 11K)

If only teenagers listened to the shit itt instead of all just fangirling over shit rap

the average i-am-more-genuine-than-you punk

Thats fucking retarded

Posting that from your parents house?

am 60

Some still do but lets face it, punk IS dead. Thers some good rap out there.

You pay taxes?

Punk isnt dead it just went further underground than these instant gratification types wanna dig

Dumping my playlist (home-work)

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-032641.png (496x1053, 133K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-032649.png (720x1512, 135K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-032659.png (720x1512, 140K)

If it cant meaningfully impact society its dead.

Also It hasnt really grown most stuff that came out of it after post-punk is garbage.

Bad Brains - Banned in DC
Absolute 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt ONE of the best punk rock recordings ever put down. Those dudes played with more speed, intensity and technicality that anyone else at that point. To this day it still holds up by anyone’s standards. They changed the game.

I wote this, your comment is a great counter argument.

There are tens of thousands of us still out here living the life man. I have lived on the street and in squats all over the country for the last 12 years. Also anyone who says post punk is a fucking poser i dont even give a shit. Just because you fell out doesnt mean the rest of us did.
All these normie egomaniacs are not representing the current state of punk

youtube.com/watch?v=-hRCwByLb-E

Get on my level faggots!

get a life, hippie

Fuck yes man.
She’s the girl who lived in heaven hill!!
One of the favorite records I ever bought

living the life... LMAO
what life is that

Get a dick. pussy.

Dont you have some bills to pay

I hope your right man, im somewhat disconected from the real world.

One thing that bugs me is that I cant really respect people who need to show off they are part of a group (pic related), I sort of feel that goes against the whole concept of punk.

Attached: spunc.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Mommy? Can I go out and KILL TONIGHT?
KILL TONIGHT
KILL TONIGHT
KILL TONIGHT

MOMMY CAN I GO OUT AND KILL TONIGHT

Attached: download.png (215x234, 8K)

I dont give a shit what you dress like as long as youre real as fuck and not afraid to rage. DIY is punk and if you wanna spend 100 hours badly stitching your clothes that youve worn for 4 years straight then who the fuck cares

If you want something newer like in the last ten years you should look up PUNCH and another band called TORSO.
Both are/were from the Bay Area, female fronted and some of the most furious music I’ve heard in a long, long time.

youtu.be/2B-owyRzBlg

I stitch my clothes, Ive had most of my clothes for about 10 years. The thing is that its "normal" clothes, not designed (consciously or not ) to communicate how edgy I am

Well mine looked normal 10 years ago too now my duluth pants are half leather and my vest, coat and hoodie are all covered in patches from shows because theyre torn to shit. I own 2 shirts, social d and decendents because those are the last 2 shows i went to and my old morning glory shirt is basically rags. Also thats my hat up the thread. My clothes are a reflection of all my interests and the way i live my life, all my music shit came from live shows the only thing i rock that i didnt buy live is a crass patch that used to be a shirt i ordered from my local home brew venue when i was 15.

Gee yogee, I don’t think the ranger’s gonna like this very much, this guys more punk than me.

youtu.be/pvqX_1gCd4g

youtu.be/ObeNI9_YjrY

Yeah I dont think youd consider me punk, I bought a house, have a wifu and am saving up to buy a shit load of land away from the city to try and live more independently, I guess im more of a hippie, let the thread die.

Attached: face to face.jpg (960x947, 151K)

I just call normies out on being posers. Chasing dreams is punk rock user. Long as you get your land and dont die full of regrets and half accomplishments then what the fuck do i care. Wasted lives arent punk.
Also hippies are dead and gone. Closest you get now are business hippies and creepy predatory fucks that look like santa and want to feed your girlfriend free hallucinogens.

I know its sellout/pop punk, but Bad Religion still has it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:302059a2e3f8b7690fa1053b49022f96eb8d5f91&dn=Bad+Religion+-+Age+Of+Unreason+%5B2019%5D%5BFLAC+24.96%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Oh shut the fuck up with your "sellout" bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=IEgkDuJyI0U

My first joint, listened to this after school with older stoners that had taken me in.

I saw them at a warped tour and they sounded like the radio.

BORN TO LOVE VOLCANOS
SAW EM ON PBS

youtu.be/mPpGp_J3z2A

Listened to a lot of OC bands after that, most of the really good bands were already broke up and gone.

Late 80s in the OC was good, Disneyland wouldn't let us in after dark because of dress and behavior but Knotts would.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyvMdqvH2zg

Attached: b4b4ff7ddd0592c7b010e17aa00399630c9bf524.jpg (396x222, 42K)

I'd sooner listen to nigger rap than the absolute trash ITT

Attached: 1526333243295.png (318x240, 42K)

youtu.be/AmtELFyZ3ik

youtube.com/watch?v=CfQyTUoRK0k

Attached: braille man.jpg (795x669, 119K)

Congrats on being braindead

youtube.com/watch?v=gthminHbAFE

Attached: Partyman.jpg (370x461, 54K)

youtu.be/QPNqojbyIDk

youtube.com/watch?v=kD8oak8GdUM

Attached: kermit.jpg (600x506, 110K)

youtu.be/PPDeTf7qE00

I've been a fan since my friend gave me a tape of "Suffer", but when they signed to Atlantic, they took cash over the DIY ethic--Epitaph was a successful enough company that they could have stayed on it, or moved to another independent label like Alternative Tentacles if Mr. Brett was being too much of a shit after he quit and before he come back. Generally they have thoughtful/insightful politics and their anti- Persian Gulf single / split with Chomsky was a punk move, but occasionally BR has annoying professional-managerial-class centrist Democrat takes.

The hiiils of los angeleees are buur urning

Attached: 1301548453743.jpg (500x354, 17K)

>that link

Attached: 1515278988061.jpg (334x344, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i-42r6fT32M

t e r r i f y i n g

Uncle T-bone, is that you?

Attached: 1542410226541.jpg (500x480, 52K)

I figured direct tpb torrent links might be blocked, so I gave the magnet link.

Based

So its like, a virus?

yes.

Husker Du - Don’t Want To Know If You Are Lonely, good fucking choice user!
P.s. nice trips

I dont want a virus man

you won't get one I promise

It's a torrent link pointing to high quality uncompressed FLAC audio.

Open with transmissionbt.com/download/