Hello fellow wage slaves, How do I master the art of not giving a fuck? I mean like at all...

Hello fellow wage slaves, How do I master the art of not giving a fuck? I mean like at all. Coworkers and others are hating me. i think I give too many fucks. Whats the secret?

Attached: wagslavefaggot.png (819x843, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidslotz.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seriously though. Trying to go sober from a recent medical condition. Can't drive, no drugs, job sucks. Yet I still hate my life more than people who have it worse. Whats the secret?

What's your job?

no secret I think eventually as you get older and have dealt with shit jobs for years u just give less fucks

Dominos pizza maker. Was a driver before.

Your thinking about it too much just stay busy and dont think about your coworkers too much. Its like prison, do your time and go home

I was once like you. What changed in my was that I stopped caring about money. A job at mcdonalds is enough to get a room to rent, have transportation, internet, food...youre solid. I live for spiritual matters now. This whole rise to the top BS is an endless loop that'll only leave you feeling empty. Once you are happy existing in the present moment, then you'll be okay. Live for God, my friend. Live for something higher and more eternal than the latest BS wrapped in a shiny package. Realize that humans weren't made to feel empty if they didn't make tons of money. We only need shelter, food, water, friends, and family.

You'll have more freedom to travel and be free than any of your peers who NEED this bs to feel complete.

Oh yeah, and find a girl who feels the same. It'll take time, but it'll be worth it.

Attached: IMG_20181226_040028235_BURST000_COVER_TOP_2.jpg (1944x2592, 204K)

I think you've got it. I'm thinking about the past the future, never the present.

How much is pay? What is your 5 year plan?

I've had this mindset for a while now. How do you find a girl like this ?

Attached: 1548995610890.jpg (1103x1532, 440K)

Yeah bro thats a real shitty job. Cant totally avoid all the crap from working somewhere like that. I worked some real shitty kitchens but I always give a couple bucks to whoever gives me my pizza when I pick it up from pizza hut/dominos because it looks like a tough gig.
You can land a job somewhere better, try non chain places where you actually get some respect.

12/hour. I've got some cash. I'll be set to drive in 6 months. Thinking about moving to florida once I get like 10 grand. Already got money saved.

Never see the potential in anything. I've got ideas and skills but never do anything with it. Just an endless cycle of shitty jobs. Others have this feel?

> I live for spiritual matters now.
Did you liked your soylent breakfeast you cuck?? Spiritual shit is meaningless, money is whay really maters.

yeah I can never pick a career and never finished my degree.

Same way as always, either by random or on a dating website. Just be very clear in what you're looking for, and don't settle! Once you set you're intention, just relax and let things transpire. Good things take time to happen.

I feel sorry for you. I'm not here to debate your viewpoint on life. The law of polarity has already put you and me and different sides.

Also general dominos Q&A. If you got questions i'll tell you

vidslotz.com

One more thing...

Have you ever walked past a stranger and then turned around, only to see them turn around and look at you?

Imagine having that experience, then you want it to happen again. So you walk out into public, you have your intention set to have a stranger connect in that same way and turn and look at you as you both feel a connection. But alas! You walk a busy street for days and days and it never happens.

This is the different between letting life transpire your will, to having your intention on your mind. It doesn't work if you constantly think of it happening. So be clear to the world on what you want, forget about it, then live a good life. It will happen, but you cant force it.

Any tips on what to get for the cheap cheap?

7.99 carry out, always available
ask for better coupons, most don't get care and will give whatever shows up first
never get the xl as the managers use large dough to save on costs

also if you're pizza fucked up or cold ask for a credit or remake, they always honor it

Would you recommend becoming a driver?

Yes but only if you own a shit car and are okay with violating traffic laws. Otherwise you won't make shit.

i'm not sure. i went through a period of severe self loathing, then something in my mind just gave up, i think?

i guess i just kinda realized how insignificant everything is. everything we do means nothing in the grand scheme, and all of our mistakes will be forgotten in time. we all fuck up, look like morons, eat, shit, fuck, love, hate, rot. who cares?

people can scream in my face and call me obscenities and i can't bring myself to give a shit. i don't even feel anger anymore.

some people have bad days, some people have had harder lives than others and only know how to lash out to relieve whatever hurt they have inside.

also, a lot of people are too focused on themselves to give a shit about you.

i think that's it? oh well

>Ok with violating traffic laws.
So if you deliver late a few times you get fired?

Yeah, I've seen it happen many times before.

Welp, there goes my plan

if it effects you then its a problem. fix it without stating your insecurity.

The managers will give you less deliveries if you're slow and probably less hours, customers tip less for any reason, but generally if you're fast you make mad money

Like another job?

What’s the biggest tip you ever got? And what do people normally give?

money is everything, how is not as important as that you do

The time I got a 100% tip. Customer was some mexican who didn't speak english. They didn't understand they paid with a card and gave all the cash. If you live in a poor area expect a lot of no tip regulars. Yes the memes are true. The poor really are this dumb.

Has you ever put your dick into a pizza someone ordered with extra “sausage” and whip open the box as soon as they grab for it?

How do you get more shit on your pizza for free?

your asking a stranger to give you permission.

you'd make a great timeshare owner

ya you should join us at Wyndham club. it's great place.

get a pizza maker who doesn't give a shit. Dominos is stingy as fuck though

Imagine having that happen constantly. Women literally throwing themselves at you and you are too autistic even though you are good looking and fit. It feels like nothing but a hassle. Hot as fuck girls flirt with you constantly for months even though you completely fucking ignore them like to the point that they start asking you if you think they are ugly and start putting on a shitload of makeup.

Women fucking SUCK and the worse thing that can happen to you in life is to think that it would be nice to spend time outside of work with one.

s/wose/worst/

As time goes on, and you realize how meaningless existence is, and you realize you are only working for a wage by doing something you’d rather not do, you’ll lose fucks. It is the way

>a job at McDonalds is enough to get a room to rent
Lol maybe where you live

Where do you live where a room is that expensive? In just about every American metropolis, you can find a decent room to rent for $500-700. If it's that bad where you live...then move.