> A bunch of fucking couples up there cuddling
> We sit down and start watching funny youtube videos
> I slowly but surely inch closer to her
> Put my arm around her
> Just on her shoulder
> She doesn't say anything
> Asks me if I'm cold (???)
> I say no like a retard
> After about 1 minute of me having my arm around her she says she has to pee and that we should probably head back down
> O-Okay.jpg
> We get down
> I talk to her parents while she uses the bathroom
> They're really nice
> Wonder why I'm not staying longer
> She says she'll give me a ride to the bus stop
> Getting in car
> Says she wants to come over and meet my nephew sometime soon
> I tell her okay and to just text me when she wants to hang out again
> She says she wants me to text her instead (???)
> We talk and laugh about stuff on the way to the bus stop
> Get out of car after saying bye (I didn't give her a hug)
> Be sad on the way home
> She texts me
> It's a link to a news story we were talking about
> Going to wait a few days to text her to ask her out again

I'm just really confused... Did I fuck up? It sounds like she still wants to hang out again, and I feel like she would have said something if I made her uncomfortable...

At least I can say I made a move I guess

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 12K)

She sounds shy, be more confident, tell her you think she's really cute etc.

Ok, I will. Thank's user.

You didnt fuck up, but were extremely close to it, shes probably going to give you another chance.

She wants you to be more confident. She thinks you're a pussy for not making a bolder move.

Another chance at what? What does she want me to do?

I feel like there were two paths I could have taken there, One was I would have not put my arm around her, and gone home disappointed, or two I could have put my arm around her, and see where it went from there.

I'd rather make a move and get shut down than not try at all.

>I'd rather make a move and get shut down than not try at all.
That kinda attitude is what you need. Just gotta make sure you don't take it too far and ruin it.

Go for it user. I keep telling myself that i wont lose anything by talking to my crush but i just cant make myself to do it, however you got a chance. Try and text her to hang out again and that time make a move, put your arm around her, hug, theres a chance that she probably likes you. If she tries to deny you putting your arm around her then she definitely doesnt like you. And by another chance i meant that shes giving you another chance to redeem yourself

Thanks user. I hope you're able to talk to your crush. I know you'll be happy if you do so I hope you get the courage to try. Whats stopping you?

I'll text her tomorrow and see if she wants to do something.

For me whats stopping me is the awkwardness that will follow even if she accepts or rejects me, but that doesnt matter for me.

Yes and definitely do text her, its never a risk to give it a shot.

women are a pain in the ass

But, what if she does accept you? What do you guys talk about?

This, sometimes I wish I were gay just because women are so fucking complicated.

Who is Corey Wayne

We dont talk. The only times i talked to her are once when i tried to give her an extremely cringy letter and when i wished her merry xmas. However i know a lot of interests that she has, and yes she is a gamer girl and has introverted parts. Im scared of talking because my school is surrounded full of autists who dont know a life beyond anything except making every sentence a joke

You should try to talk to her. It'll give you something to live for. What did the letter say? Did she take it? Don't be an orbiter.

No she didnt take it. I was like " Hey can you take this letter" and she was like "Why?", but it was definitely better to not take it. The letter was something about some poetic shit with "emo" remarks, i regret ever writing that

She likes you op, let her know you are interested in her the next time you hang out or you might miss the window

Jeez user.... When was this?

Okay.. How do I do this?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Oh i definitely remember some things. When that one time she was staring directly into me that was before new years

Wrong thread?

She probably still likes me. Im not sure, i have recognized some patterns. And the letter thing was late october 2018

I would say just be straight with her, if she is into you there you go. If in the small chance she isn’t and is just playing games for some reason you won’t end up torturing yourself by pining over her

Well i should definitely stop talking about is as this is your topic, if youre the OP. Ill consider your kind words user

please dont take any of this beta advice to "talk" to her about feelings or how you feel. thats gonna dry her up quick.

its clear she already likes you. next time your're with her just make a move- initiate any type of physical contact..grab her hand, hug, kiss

You're the back-up guy. She's clearly only using you for attention because she can't get it from someone she wants it from. She'll keep you dangling out in the cold, teasing you just enough so you'll stay interested. Grow a pair and walk away. There are many girls out there that don't play with people's feelings

Okay, I will. Thank you user.