Hey guys have you tried self blowjob?

hey guys have you tried self blowjob?

Attached: 1553986245669.jpg (1396x1344, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wud41W8haPM
instagram.com/aldekalei/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dick too short
>Why does a dog lick his balls?
>Because he can.

im a selfdick a"dick"tted

Of course I have, but can't bend back enough.

Also, at a second thought, sucking my own dick is kinda nasty and gay, I don't want a fucking dick in my mouth, no matter who it's attached to.

If I had a dick long enough to be able to suck it myself, I probably would have enough bitches to never even have this thought cross my mind

Yes and used to be able to. Not anymore
4/10 would not really recommend

Tho sometimes when I'm horny as fuck I'll taste my own precum but that's about it

Compared to a real blowjoy, how bad is it?

It is a ton of work to maintain the position and even then the pain afterwards of having your back bent so far makes it not even worth it imo. So much better to just jack off. And it doesn't even feel like a real bj just because of the effort + discomfort

It’s less like getting a blowjob and more like sucking a dick.

I'm not a contortionist

I'd suck dick if there was not a hairy man attached to it

How can I make a DIY vagina?

tryed very hard but it's not possible.
can I suckle your dick?

Attached: FAGGOT_WALID.jpg (678x771, 139K)

well sure, i think a lot of people had that phase were they were able to do it but...
it really just takes acclimating from what i understand

btw check out my quads

go buy one at the sex shop

fuck you stole my quads

Got pretty decent at it but it's not worth the back pain

youtu.be/Wud41W8haPM

Attached: VideoCapture_20181204-000632.jpg (1920x1088, 361K)

Lol I should've read the thread. This

Attached: 1553954012418.jpg (750x1334, 464K)

No problem. add me on Instagram
instagram.com/aldekalei/
I want huge dicks inside my asshole.
let me suck your dick

Attached: GAY_PRIDE_WALID.jpg (386x395, 58K)

dick too small and I'm not flexible enough

i swear i'd totally accept if i didn't know that you're just trying to frame someone and that you're a fucking retard for thinking that anyone else here is going to actually fall for that bullshit

Did it once, feels more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked. Plus a mouth full of your own cum is not the best feeling?... tried it, wasn’t for me I guess

what other strange but effective methods of masturbation exist?

men are icky / revolting and deserve only death

This

>t. not fricking a femanon

have you tried self anal

Attached: 1551356969372(1).jpg (946x960, 95K)

Yes. Almost broke my fucking neck. Unless you have an unusually long dick it just ain't gonna happen

women are also revolting, i will fuck them but they are mere scum and deserve only death / nonexistence.

conscience life was a mistake

no, you have a small dick

okay, fair

okay, schizo

done it before when i was younger and more flexible, not as good as you might think. you didnt really feel any pleasure unless you like sucking dick. sort of like how jacking it feels compared to getting jacked off, it just felt more like sucking a dick with no feeling of getting your dick sucked

This.

Took me like 3 hours of rolling over onto my back and using my legs on the wall for leverage before I could finally lick the tip of my dick and get the first 1/4" or so into my mouth. By that point, I was so turned on I basically just busted all over my chin. Then I kind of fell over onto my side and fell asleep unable to un-curl my back and with cum still on me.

>tl;dr too much work