I'm so fucking done with Americans, the most of you are fucking dumb, fat ass, lazy ass retards...

I'm so fucking done with Americans, the most of you are fucking dumb, fat ass, lazy ass retards. And I cannot name one American that isn't dumb right now. The only thing I find nice about Americans is their language. Why the fuck are you like this America? Why are you such a big ass country with a lot of power but so fucked up

Attached: JPEG_20190426_123952.png (267x262, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\st8rM6R
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Many Americans are embarrassed by our general public. The retarded political polarity, alt-right retarded violence, alt-left retarded violence, hollywood and the media. The welfare duo: trailer trash & urban trash. The god and guns morons, the drug filled minority infestations. The ignorance and the arrogance, the loudness of stupidity, our dear leader - it's all a fucking embarrassment. On the other hand there's plenty of non-idiots here who keep their heads down and enjoy the actual freedom of thought we have here and don't actively align themselves by partisanship, race, creed, education or philosophy. We still speak our minds while being accused of stancing right or left.

Attached: 1550893353635.jpg (460x500, 17K)

This should be a pasta. Well done.

Hi, swedish cuck here. STFU
Americans have their set of issues, we have ours. American fight for their rights atleast. We sit in quiet and wait for Americans to do something about, makes us build up courage to deal with ours but in our way.

America isnt dumb, just diffrent and stronger opinionated. I thought so about america too at start though, but now I want to travel there even. Their culture is not bad, its just extremely mixed.
Multicultural is not a good option, accept muslims beliefs > fuck gay people/women, ok lets compromise so we can work togheter? No not really, ok but we will still be friends ok?
Sure :)

also if we didnt have americas power around us, even though they might act a little cocky about it, they are right to do so. It keeps EU tidy and the rest, sure America might not make the greatest choices at all times, but if they didnt exist you could expect europe to be under siege as of right now :)

Thank you Americans, not even shitposting, we might not agree on all parts, but you guys are not as bad as cuckistan makes you seem, We sit and bully you when you try new trends, then wait a few years as we adopt them ourselves, put this on repeat

US is having even bigger issues with multi-culturalism than sweden and america isn't even trying to mend that shit. All they wanna do is polarize the relationship between americans and non-americans even more. What they're doing is just going to alienate americans from the rest of the world even more.

You surround yourself with people who are like minded.

Aka. You're an idiot as well.

As soon as you show up on stage others either try to claim or destroy you. I'd like to see what life would be like with more philosphy attached to it like in the early days of civilization. These days people live and act like animals. They're part of civilization without doing their part.

They neither understand where the resources they're consuming come from nor under which circumstances they've been produced. They don't understand the technology around them and the media no longer tries to educate people as it used to.

These days everything is so shallow that out of lack of fresh ideas old things tend to be copied but with that just reveal how out of touch and shallow the people are as it's no improvement, even for the current times.

a lot of us are right there with you. We may disagree on what to do about it but I haven't met a single person who is satisfied with the state of the country.

I fear war is soon the only option left, but im not afraid of it. So much disagreement, so many diffrent ideas, values and all of that, and we cant compromise so many blends.

There is no proper solution to it either, in a perfect world we would all adapt and live in harmony. But no it doesnt work. If you’re female and want to keep your value, accepting muslims and compromise their idiology is basicly impossible, they are a minority that change or adapt. the rest bully each other and will punish them or ice them out from their families if they decide to try out new things and so on, and this is a mere fraction of the issues.

shut up nigger beaner, if you dont like it you can get out. non white are very soon to be not welcome. We are collectively as whites not giving any sympathy or hospitality to any non white anymore as it is not appreciated. The kikes brought you here and we tried to be welcoming but you could shut your stupid brown useless mouths, now you can suffer the consequences of your actions.

>worrying about someone else as a whole instead of your own problems at hand

Attached: 1556818359939.jpg (405x395, 26K)

Yes. But lets try this, surround yourself with diffrent cultures, and at the same time you wont be able to discuss and talk ideas. We will strip your rights and give them a little more rights, thats our compromise thinking for you, you’re not allowed to discuss or opinionate against a minority but hey, lets try to make them a majority without you having a say or being able to talk with them about diffrences and so on

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-a94

Yes, how do we do that?
I think that unfortunately, if you’ve had such a priviledged life and not need for it. You wont care.
War is needed, probably easiest, cheapest solution, or civil wars.

You will not stop smoking ciggarettes until you’ve recieved cancer, confronted with death you learn

only thing that's cockblocking said "need war" to purge the stupid:
>ICBMs

As an american I think you should kys. If your countries really couldn't stand america you would sanction us. You would sanction us with your armies. OH WAIT you don't have any armies! Guess that means you better SHUT THE FUCK UP.

See? This asshole gets it.

Attached: tumblr_inline_pb6xbkgQCz1rebb4d_540.png (381x377, 94K)

A centrist that doesn't side with either the retarded left and right?

But you're not done with the American site or American servers that it uses are you bitch? Little cuck Faggot, no one gives a fuck what you're done with, you crawl here to whine like our bitch.

Btw, im from sweden is what i meant :)
So no bias from US.
I wish we had more of that none cuckery US have, but we are fucking enslaved here.
Waiting for US to fucking fix our shit again.

Again, thanks America, dont let these cuckstains of EU represent us all. They are fucking deeply brainwashed. Send them one night to our city in Malmö, and then back to our education, either ends with left zombie retard or killing yourself.

Stand up for yourself as you always do.
I’ll do my best here in cuckistan from now on

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-tmw

A little bitch response to a little bitch OP.

Attached: pk45OUa.gif (256x192, 388K)

"Nice! I knew we'd meet up here."

Attached: C6Sx1vfh.jpg (600x814, 57K)

Why the FUCK haven't you fucked off yet?

>You can't explain that