I'm the op from an earlier thread today. I was going to drive out into the woods and kill myself, so I went...

I'm the op from an earlier thread today. I was going to drive out into the woods and kill myself, so I went, I read posts from people on here that made me so sure that I was doing the right thing. I justified my actions every time I replied to someone. I listened to my favorite album beforehand, and then I put the gun up to my temple. When I pulled the trigger my gun jammed, and I don't know if I've ever been more scared in my entire life. After it jammed I threw it down and I drove home and I've been in my room crying since then. I don't know what to do. I have nobody to talk to. Pic related was the gun I was going to use.

Attached: IMG_863947820697_482376234059872_3984_38475.png (785x589, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armslist.com/posts/9862300/bloomington-handguns-for-sale--hi-point-9mm
discordapp.com\invite\st8rM6R
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Should have tried again faggot

Shouldn't have bought a Hi-Point to begin with

So you left the gun in the forest?

Have fun with the police coming by your house in a couple of months.

99.9%sure this is a hoax.... kys .1%chance this is real in which case don’t look for support in a place with homo fags who will tell you to kys... dumb fuck

they're actually incredibly reliable pistols and are basically indestructible

>made of pot metal
>indestructible
So you just saw the demo ranch vid and you've never actually held one of these things have you

High quality bait.
Saw the exact same post months ago!

my mom killed herself do you even know how mutch pain you are going to bring everyone by doing that? don't kill yourself most of people who say you should are fat wanna be trap fucks never seen a pussy other than Yea Forums. You need to stop being selfish ans think what you could have done instead waste time by driving to the forest. The gun didn't go off cus it is not your time yet you dumb fuck.Start traning get a job look for help ducking scream at the top of the mountain but don't do it. you are precious to someone maybe he / she just didn't arrive yet.

>make up a bullshit bait story
>watch people believe

Attached: 1556494106593.jpg (800x498, 46K)

If real please don't waste this second chance OP

how to Yea Forums

I used to own one faggot

I also have a cast iron skillet in my house, what's your point

Whatever it is lad, accept it and live with it.
I tried so many times i failed because it turned out to be pointless as much as living.
I'd rather die by something other than my own will.

I'm the op from an earlier thread today. I was going to drive out into the woods and kill myself, so I went, I read posts from people on here that made me so sure that I was doing the right thing. I justified my actions every time I replied to someone. I listened to my favorite album beforehand, and then I put the gun up to my temple. When I pulled the trigger my gun jammed, and I don't know if I've ever been more scared in my entire life. After it jammed I threw it down and I drove home and I've been in my room crying since then. I don't know what to do. I have nobody to talk to. Pic related was the gun I was going to use.

Attached: 38949017_248333685813685_1404428351304630272_n_2048x.jpg (960x720, 235K)

if you already had one in the chamber the gun still would have shot even if it jammed and failed to feed the next round. Did the gun squib when you pulled the trigger?

THIS

Nice gun user

>799015632

go back into the woods and kill one of those NPC patrol officers who arrest you for (((breaking the law))). they have some north woods laws cuckold show. shoot them in the torso they have nothing between their ears.

Attached: 72813465.jpg (1024x576, 198K)

Not If The Firing Pin Was Broken And He Got This From A Pawn Shop LOL

yeah, also a possibility, I wouldn't think he'd call it a "jam" if it just clicked and didn't fire tho, but hes probably a dumb ass.

Faggot

armslist.com/posts/9862300/bloomington-handguns-for-sale--hi-point-9mm

Attached: 9862300_01_hi_point_9mm_640.jpg (640x527, 65K)

Well, more likely, the story didn't happen now that I think about it

he possibly didn't take the picture himself of the gun. that makes a little sense

Attached: 2995-T14-2.jpg (1407x992, 98K)

Attached: arl_blaster.0.jpg (1200x800, 54K)

Seriously you are a brave individual. Life sucks. Don't kill yourself. Ur going to die anyway. Just wait it out and find things that can make you happy and do those things. Also fuck everyone else just do you.

So, you pussed out and need more attention little girl? Awwwww, cmere sweetheart

You stupid fucking attention whore, get back in that forest and finish your objective

Nice pasta

Attached: 653w732efy4beg.png (600x395, 450K)

Or maybe he thought about selling it so he couldn't kill yourself?

>I'm the op from an earlier thread today. I was going to drive out into the woods and kill myself, so I went, I read posts from people on here that made me so sure that I was doing the right thing. I justified my actions every time I replied to someone. I listened to my favorite album beforehand, and then I put the gun up to my temple. When I pulled the trigger my gun jammed, and I don't know if I've ever been more scared in my entire life. After it jammed I threw it down and I drove home and I've been in my room crying since then. I don't know what to do. I have nobody to talk to. Pic related was the gun I was going to use.

Go back and get the gun. Leaving it lying on the ground is a horrible idea, on so many levels.

Eject the round and take a picture of the primer.

Check em

Attached: checkem.jpg (800x530, 70K)

this guy

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\st8rM6R
GO GO GO

-5n

they have a lifetime guarantee

>I'm the op from an earlier thread today. I was going to drive out into the woods and kill myself, so I went, I read posts from people on here that made me so sure that I was doing the right thing. I justified my actions every time I replied to someone. I listened to my favorite album beforehand, and then I put the gun up to my temple. When I pulled the trigger my gun jammed, and I don't know if I've ever been more scared in my entire life. After it jammed I threw it down and I drove home and I've been in my room crying since then. I don't know what to do. I have nobody to talk to. Pic related was the gun I was going to use.

Attached: bang bangbang.jpg (614x600, 48K)

Attached: backwardgImage1.jpg (270x190, 10K)

>they're actually incredibly reliable pistols
Well guess it was actually incredibly unreliable since you couldn’t blow your brains out

Attached: 1538163594150.jpg (215x261, 10K)

What is this? A P90 faggot looking pistol?

I'm the op from an earlier thread today. I was going to drive out into the woods and kill myself, so I went, I read posts from people on here that made me so sure that I was doing the right thing. I justified my actions every time I replied to someone. I listened to my favorite album beforehand, and then I put the gun up to my temple. When I pulled the trigger my gun jammed, and l don't know if I've ever been more scared in my entire life. After it jammed I threw it down and I drove home and I've been in my room crying since then. I don't know what to do. I have nobody to talk to. Pic related was the gun I was going to use.

Attached: file.png (770x513, 125K)

it says it right on the thing you knob

Dammit, beat me to it

No shit sherlock, my post was more or less a mocking of the gun design
Shit for brains

Who the fuck comes to this sphincter of a website for support.

At the very least, if simply being here doesn't compound your will to kys, you will probably leave with 5-7 more efficient ways to off yourself.

I bought one for the meme value and it wouldn't make it through a magazine without a ftf or fte

>implying people are supposed to automatically know this

It's like going to a special education kid for public speaking tips.

their carbines are better

Fair enough

You're a liar. Hi Points don't jam. You either fucked something up (like you do constantly in your miserable worthless life) or you're lying.

Get back out there and try again you fucking stupid worthless coward. You can't even load a gun? What a fucking cuck.

he probably loaded the magazine, put it in the gun and then didn't rack the slide

I'm the op from an earlier thread today. I was going to drive out into the woods and kill myself, so I went, I read posts from people on here that made me so sure that I was doing the right thing. I justified my actions every time I replied to someone. I listened to my favorite album beforehand, and then I went into the woods and saw this guy feeding someone else to a bunch of pigs. 'Ere! he yelled, "you wont 'Errol 'ere to feed ya to the pigs? He's a 'orrible cunt, that 'errol", and l don't know if I've ever been more scared in my entire life. After the red haired man said that, I ran away and I drove home and I've been in my room crying since then. I don't know what to do. I have nobody to talk to. Pic related the pig man.

Attached: orriblecunt.jpg (225x225, 9K)

how does bullet into chamber user?

Attached: Codex_bfg.bimage.png (676x300, 154K)

Automagically

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk

Sounds like that’s a sign you shouldn’t kill yourself. Life can always improve.

That's funny because I was going to drive out into the woods and kill myself, so I went, I read posts from people on here that made me so sure that I was doing the right thing. I justified my actions every time I replied to someone. I listened to my favorite album beforehand, and then I put the gun up to my temple. When I pulled the trigger my gun jammed, and I don't know if I've ever been more scared in my entire life. After it jammed I threw it down and I drove home and I've been in my room crying since then. I don't know what to do. I have nobody to talk to. Pic related was the gun I was going to use.

Welp, now it's ruined.

I'm the op from an earlier thread today. I was going to drive out into the woods and kill myself, so I went, I read posts from people on here that made me so sure that I was doing the right thing. I justified my actions every time I replied to someone. I listened to my favorite album beforehand, and then I went into the woods and saw all these guys fighting with swords and then one big guy rode up on a horse and stabbed this guy in the stomach, but the other guys grabbed him and ye was yelling "there can be only one" and "yer burnin' me money boy!!", and l don't know if I've ever been more scared in my entire life. After the crazy man said that, I ran away and I drove home and I've been in my room crying since then. I don't know what to do. I have nobody to talk to. Pic related I took it with my Motorola Razer Flipfone which I was going to use to shoot myself with.

Attached: fightmefaget.jpg (1200x771, 204K)