I wish i were a girl

i wish i were a girl

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-051913_Video Player.jpg (1439x1778, 718K)

i wish i could eat your asshole

Even if you were, there would still be nobody on earth willing to fuck you without being paid.

But user...
What if you could catch one (like a lone jogger) and break her face instead? Think about it. It's twice the orgasm.

kinda gay

Why do you wish you were a girl?

Is it because you like looking at girls?

You also want the attention they get?

Maybe it's something like you want to show off your body too, but because you're a guy it isn't acceptable?

You think that being a girl would make your life easier because your likes match up with theirs?

It's all narcissism.

Honestly same I feel like I had just enough hormones to make me male but like the bare minimum and all throughout my life I’ve honestly always acted like one

you ARE a girl! i can't see a dick in your pic...

Haha really

and laziness. Men are judged by their accomplishments and victories. They are measured by how much pain then endure and how many obstacles they overcome. Laziness and narcissism.

I struggle with dysphoria on a regular basis, and I think part of it stems from me wanting attention from others that cute girls do.

this is true. the more I achieve and struggle the more pussy I get. I have fucked three different girls this week and its all down to this.

if you want attention and are a man, do something worth talking about.

that's the issue, when you're a weak male with no aspirations, it seems easier to be a female instead. You get attention and praise just simply for existing.

well one cannot change their gender, but one can most certainly improve themselves and become stronger and more capable.

Attached: 05ca4c6f6e0a9400d669cc86c98a7ac1828305962e290b47630c5ae029ff62bd.jpg (550x389, 79K)

I get what your Trying there but that's not how it works Mate...

quite correct, you faggot. I don't really mind gays nor men who seem disinterested in "manly" things, but people who try to lie to themselves about what they are bother me. It is not honest and it is not healthy.

I want to be a girl for aesthetic, im loud and smart and generally the leader of my friends so if i was i girl id like the aesthetic of it

you can become girl. we are in the future

Wouldn't be a real girl.

how come 2d tho?

Attached: 2d20687feda72269f606ab082d4f8144.jpg (745x1000, 91K)

I'm trans. I like girl's stuff better. I always have. From hair. clothes. makeup. I resonate with women more. I love dressing as a woman, getting called a woman, etc. Why do I do it? I don't know.. but at the end of the day, I do it because it feels right and makes me a lot happier. I pass for a woman, get women asking me makeup advice or to borrow a tampon when I'm in the bathroom all the time, and if I go out to clubs I get straight guys buying me drinks..

not everyone who is trans was a beta male, couldn't get pussy, or whatever you guys said earlier lol. I've always felt this way.. but before I transitioned, I was very much an alpha-male. I was a semi-pro athlete. I was also pretty famous in music for a while and had a pretty big following. I've made tons of money. I've fucked tons of girls.. and now I'm married to a hot wife.. been together for years. I dress full time. she supports me. no complaints here.

I really wouldn't care if someone called me sir, a tranny, or blurted out i was a man.. cuz at the end of the day.. I'm happy so I really don't let other people get to me.

I'm probably an extreme minority, but I've always felt this about myself. I like dressing up and look forward to getting into makeup and wigs, but I still don't and would never consider myself a woman or want to be one.

would you suck a dick with a wig?

Hell yes. I'm full on beta bitch

honestly, this day and age you can do a pretty convincing job at being a 'real girl'. From breast implants, facial feminization, vaginaplasty, etc. You can look more fem than most girls do.

Then as far as the pussy goes, there are some SRS/gender reassignemnt docs that can do a damn good job. You can get a fully functioning pussy that looks amazing. You can have sex, orgasm, some people can even self-lubricate and get it wet..

Pretty much the only thing that is still in progress is having a baby/giving birth.. But there are some cutting edge science right now that is making huge progress with womb-transplant.. so we may just be a few years away from trans girl getting pregnant and giving birth..

You still can be, user.

>Itt we have fags who think they know better and fags that don't post enough of themselves

i wish i could shove my foot up your ass

>be me
>experience years of fluctuating gender dysphoria
>have a long time, awkward incel friend
>go on long bike rides with him
>end up sweaty
>get home alone, strip, jack off on bed
>imagine myself as a girl
>let incel friend feel me up
>blow him
>let him desperately fuck and cum inside of me
>think about how good it would make him feel to use my body
>cum while on my knees pretending to present my "pussy" to him

Attached: 41ef5ae6e0404ab2ab6b2d1f25fc2b5293436df7.jpg (800x800, 490K)

Women have it way fucking better than men in many regards, especially the ones that appear more physically weak

that's not dysphoria, just become a trap, twink, femboy whatever, get some more upper mody muscle, learn intellectual shit and boom, you're a real person instead of just a waste of oxygen or a walking baby machine that is given praise for having a vagina. If you're not special, don't try to be

Me too

Attached: 20190505_003742_1.webm (320x180, 1.54M)