Confess my children

Confess my children

Attached: 1543182925135.jpg (218x218, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I almost lost my virginity to my cousin when I was 10. Thank fuck I reconsidered at the last second

I tried to go full-on Alabama state with my sister

?.
Does that count?

it does, but you are forgiven

Attached: 1553988309093.gif (233x533, 82K)

"almost" you can't confess what you didn't do

Attached: 1541268916430.png (720x644, 31K)

I put a spycam in the bathroom while my best friend was showering. And wank on the video almost everyday during 2 weeks

Does he know?

1. sharing is caring
2. you are forgiven

Attached: 1553987951304.gif (225x534, 53K)

I've taken co-workers heels into the bathroom and jerked off into them.

I have nothing to confess father,
I am without any sin.

She Never knew.

Attached: 13.jpg (535x885, 57K)

you are now forgiven

and nasty

Attached: 1551664923168.jpg (618x741, 75K)

lying is a sin my child

Attached: 1549931342612.jpg (1024x587, 178K)

Attached: 51430505_115943752859946_4875292067170877440_n.jpg (460x460, 18K)

Top marks - best composition in a hidden cam shot

My hot-as-fuck 40 year old neighbor found out her husband was cheating on her with her best friend. I was 22 and she wanted to get back at him so she approached me. We fucked just about every day for 6 months (after he left for work) in their bed. I'd bang her until her asshole was purple and abuse her in every way and she loved every second of it. A few times I'd blow a load in her mouth and she'd spit it out into a cup and seal it shut, so I asked her why. She said she'd put my cum in her husbands eggs for breakfast and watch him eat it with a smile. One sunday I saw him out on his lawnmower eating an egg sandwich and we waved and he just kept on chomping on it, it kind of made me a little nauseous.

Attached: 1552609680815.jpg (1616x1212, 597K)

Chad, your sins are forgiven

Attached: 1553988821754.gif (225x534, 86K)

i stole the cookie from the cookie jar

took pic of wife sucking cock

Get lost faggot

it's a sin too little to forgive my children

Attached: 1551664578928.jpg (480x480, 57K)

1. sharing is caring
2. cucking is a sin, 20 Our Father and you'll be forgiven

Attached: 1540398409050.jpg (600x403, 198K)

Attached: 55539202_392205088028737_5711034373021630464_o.jpg (1422x770, 77K)

Attached: 1542716991406.jpg (234x250, 12K)

I post pics of my wife on here all the time and fap thinking about all you alt-right shitlords fucking her pussy and asshole raw

Attached: 1553988905472.gif (225x537, 59K)

post wife pls

I popped a bunch of my granddads oxys and he found out this morning

just buy heroin already, it's cheaper - and leave your poor grandfather out of it

I confess I burned the hole in the matress...

he is right

Attached: 1544650229413.jpg (550x437, 55K)

if the hole is for the fuck
you are ready for the glock

if not then you are forgiven

Attached: 1539556873034.jpg (300x299, 11K)

Not!
You confess to me, Priest!

Attached: m47H4Lx.png (248x380, 73K)

no u

Attached: 1551675127500.jpg (255x255, 6K)

I want to die

Attached: 1539556922764.png (689x473, 97K)

You'd have to follow through and successfully kill yourself before asking for forgiveness for it. Go ahead, we'll wait...

I like traps but I don't want to be gay

what do I do father

I'm the one derailing femanon's threads
I'm the one derailing anti-Trump threads
I'm the one bumping Andy Sixx threads
I'm the one never seeding back torrents
I'm the one posting 'bump' replies with 'sage'
I'm the one reporting pedos here and on r9k
I'm the one who took a dump near the principal's office nine years ago and never got caught

It's ok. Traps aren't gay

as long as you are not 100% sure that she is a he, you can fap to it because she's a she unless proven otherwise

Attached: 1555418298545.jpg (200x252, 12K)

Pic related.
Three hours late night bus ride. Spied the entire time on that girl. She wasted the first 70 minutes on shoes and bags, the remaining time on fb/ig/sc.

Took note of anything I could glimpse. Googled/duckduckgo'ed them and eventually found out her first and last name. Followed her on IG before we got off the bus. Sadly not much more - for now.

Attached: bus_gurrl.jpg (569x439, 14K)

in doubt, don't fap.
better a missed fap than the possibility of being GAY.

Today when I took a shit at a gas station I got a boner and my dick touched the bowl

>it's not gay if you don't know
shrodinger's faggot

Attached: pepethegreatgatsby.jpg (656x660, 283K)

Thats just unhygenic you need a doctor not a priest

what the actual fuck happened there?

I’m gay

discord.
gg/AsCbCXD

I regularly ask my mom to pick up packs of gum for me when she buys groceries. I say it's to help with my ADHD, but it's mostly so i can come home after meeting up with a guy and disguise the smell of cum on my breath.

Also i'm gay. That's a sin too, i think.

on Yea Forums we are all faggots my children

Attached: 1546565329285.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Ah but what if youve never been OP

>be me, about 14 years old babysitting my younger sisters aged 9 and 6 while our shitty mother went out and partied on a Friday night
>9 year old sister is being a little shit and instigating a fight with youngest sister
>try to separate them
>doesn't work
>give my middle sister what I said was "applejuice" to help her calm down
>was actually piss, she takes one big gulp and starts crying
>she puts the cup down, rushes to the house phone to call our mom and rat on me
>run to kitchen and empty out piss in sink, wash out cup and refill with actual applejuice
>see sister on phone with mom telling her I tricked her into drinking pee
>can hear mom sreaming over phone "PUT user ON THE PHONE RIGHT FUCKING NOW"
>take a big drink of juice in front of my sister tell her maybe she was tasting it funny because she was getting over a cold from last week
>she calms down and takes the bait, tells my mom that maybe she was imagining things
>tfw got off scott free

I went for a night out with a class mate, ended up partying with some fuckers in a hotel room, 3 people were gonna fuck her including me, but she refuse to let me fuck her... So i just sat there watching... Tell me father.. Am I a Cuck or am i standing on the verge since we're just classmates??

My aunt has massive breasts. I stole her bra when I was maybe 13.

Not OP but even if you arent togetjer-together you were still together

So yes
Cuck

>btw still regretting

kek'd big time

3 hail marys and a prayer to michael and you good

tbh expected some pedo story when you were like "9 and 6"

So its not that bad

when i was 4-5 i used to get naked and rub my stomach against my dad's foot

i can't sleep now shit

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Doesnt make sense... I have no feelings for her. Just went for a night out like whatever

I'm the happiest person you could meet. I'm always motivating people into thinking positive and helping them to be happy.

I hate my life. I want to die. If it wasn't for my family I'd have blown my brains out in front of all those assholes i help years ago.

You are beyond forgiveness

I am a piece of shit who tried to aspire to be good which usually leaves me in the weird gray zone of douchebag who will ruin a family by fucking the wife to I’ll watch your kids and help you with your debts.

I put my phone on record once, then left it on the living room table, with a note and the screen off. Just for my niece and her friends to find during the party next morning.

Of course the note was tossed the first one who walked in, and my phone captured plenty of nudity.

it was me, i did it, im so sorry but i couldn't help myself

Not bad.
Is she spanish?

>never seeding back torrents
what network do you use?

>r9k
Jesus I didn't think there was a more autistic incel place out there thank Yea Forums till I ventured to that board

i am a robot

Attached: 1556231598389.jpg (800x800, 109K)

I'm bi but never did it with a man; I guess that doesn't really count as a sin.

Every time Jerk off I drink my own cum out of my hand because its the easiest way of getting rid of it.

Father, I constantly masturbate thinking about my ex and want to get her back, am I damned for all eternity?

I stole a balloon on free balloon day

>Be me 20 years old
>had been dating a woman my age for two years, just found out she had fucked another guy behind my back when we had been dating for about 10 months
>pissed off beyond my comprehension, begin the process of breaking up with that slut and trying to get my clothes and some personals back from her that i'd left at her place
>run into said slut's 19 year old younger (and arguably hotter) sister when I'm at a Dairy Queen getting a blizzard
>we start talking, she tells me she just learned her bf of 3 years (who was one of my best bros from back in school days) cheated on her when he was on vacation in Costa Rica
>"You know user, I always thought you were so fucking hot"
>ilikewherethisisgoing.png
>we end up going back to my place and having some of the best sex I've ever had
>continue to meet up and fuck on and off for about two months
>ex who cheated on me finds out I've been plowing her sister since we split up
>she loses her shit and pretty much goes hysterical over it and started to party and do coke all the fucking time
>ruined the relationship between the two sisters
>my ex buddy is mega pissed I fucked his girl, tell him he deserved it for cheating and that he was an idiot for screwing around on a chick that could ride dick like that
>ruined relationship with ex buddy
>continued to fuck the sister for a few months until I met current gf
>only felt slightly guilty but still guilty, happy I got my revenge but disappointed I stooped so low

or jack off using an condom

I stole a traffic cone from a construction site one night. I like to put it on when I get super drunk and spin around a bunch and then see if I can make it back to my bed without running in to anything.

Checked

one of the saddest gets i've ever seen

Attached: akm0oQKL_700w_0.jpg (448x384, 21K)

you've never done it? I do it all the time. Not like i'm going to be using the things for anything else any time soon.

I fucked my cousin. more than once.

sWeEt hOmE aLaBaMa

so did I. Second best sex I've ever had

me and my cousin used to fool around as kids all the time and once when we were teens

I'll admit. I like the danger of being caught.