Going to amsterdam in a few days. wants to try out prostitutes there. any good advice? pic related

going to amsterdam in a few days. wants to try out prostitutes there. any good advice? pic related

Attached: download.jpg (244x206, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take pictures of the ladies to get in touch with friendly locals

fuck them without a condom, they are totally clean

seems legit

Try the purple light district. They say purple is the key to secrets there.

elaborate

kek

You want me to shove the whole spoon down your throat? I mean, youre using one of the world's largest spoon-feeding devices; the internet. Better yet, see for yourself in person, even better.

watch out for STD's, scammers, niggers.

even ugly ones go for like 100€ 15 minutes...
amsterdam is a tourist trap.
if you can afford it

Yes all those naggers out there. Hissing spitting and all of that!

Don't. It's a tourist trap.

Used to live there and would get a hookers regularly but the sex clubs outside the city are cheaper and way more fun. If you're not ugly you can bang like 5+ girls a night at the clubs, it's a way better value.

I'd be afraid to fuck someone for cheaper than 100

Please my dear user :
-Give adresses/prices
-Stories if your got time
-Pics if you got
-Example/types of girl and intercourse you can have

need to know this too

discord.
gg/AsCbCXD

When traveling abroad you are still under the laws of the US and would avoid breaking any laws that could get you in trouble when you return. Prostitution many times deals with sex trafficking and the women you are with are not doing it by choice, please think twice before you help ruin a life just so you can get off.

not this bullshit again

Don't ask the locals,

they don't go.

Actually are able to ge puss without paying for it.

Fucker even doesn't know his legal stuff when trying to bullshit.

Yea of course US law is the only law around, other countries wouldn't throw up a fuss if their sovereignity is autamitcally taken away when a US citizen comes around.

Warmbier would have loved to have lived in your twisted little world.

this keklord

Amsterdam is the place to go for whores...if you like to be ripped off and have an overly mechanical, rushed time with a probable sex slave. It almost feels clinical there. They have a routine where you wash your dick off then immediately they jam a condom on before you're even hard, and unless you pay extra your only position option is missionary.

At least in switzerland the whore pretended to be enjoying herself and talked to me and didn't ask me if i came yet every 2 minutes. It cost 300 CHF but it was worth every penny.

but overall, the fact that it's legal kind of killed the buzz for me. I only banged one in switzerland, one in germany, and one in amsterdam. I mean, sex is sex and the women are hot, but there's no thrill attached to it.

if you go to thailand or cambodia or some other place where the only reason a white man would be going there is to bang some preteens, sure, be careful. But nobody is going to question you about your activities if you just go to amsterdam unless you're clinically retarded and try to bring weed back or something.

Ive brought drugs over maybe 5 international borders and forgot about it until now because I wasnt captured by some federales

you want to see prostitutes you went to the wrong country.

now about that drug adventure you should be on if you go is another story.

OP, forget the hookers, just go get some of the apple pie at winkel 43. I don't even like apple pie and lit was insanely good.

Enjoy the sloppy second and the aids.

I'm American, but I lived and worked in Amsterdam and Alkmaar for 3 years.

Amsterdam is fun for a night out, but it's a dirty city, and I don't mean that in a sexual way. Back in 2008-2011 the place was loaded with disgusting muslims who will rob you the first chance they get. Don't buy drugs from them. I can't imagine how bad it must be now, considering Europe opened the flood gates. Place is probably wall to wall muslims....ewwww

But yeah- Amsterdam has some extremely hot hookers. The red light district is the only reason you should ever go to Amsterdam.

Other cities in the Netherlands have their own red light district. Alkmaar had a nice street full of hookers in their little hooker homes, flaunting themselves in the window.

The hookers outside of Amsterdam are also cheaper. Back when I was there it was €50 for a hooker in Amsterdam and €30 for a hooker in Alkmaar.

Bottom line is, stay in Amsterdam for a few days and nights. There's hardly any Dutch people in Amsterdam, it's insane. My recommendation is to hit up the smaller cities and town. That way you get to experience the real Netherlands. The people are really nice for the most part.

I live in Amsterdam and I am telling you it's a tourist trap, GO OUTSIDE THE CITY THE SEX CLUBS ARE CHEAPER AND BETTER! Ask a local about the best ones

Oh and forgot to tell you, stay away from Muslims and niggers

You're an idiot who's never travelled a day in his life. Go see the world you sheltered incel.

The hookers in the NLD are clean as fuck. They are all tested constantly by the government and most of these girls are straight 10/10 from Eastern Europe.

>hookers in the NLD are clean as fuck. They are all tested constantly by the government and most of these girls are straight 10/10 from Eastern Europe.

agreed.

Eindhoven red light is where its at.

Lol

OP the city is only good for getting high and sex.
Also the sex is pretty shit (like everything is extra) unless u find a good girl.

Tell us more plox

Of course I believe you. (Not)
Go get some std I don't care.
But if something happen don't come here to whimpering.