Hi, tried /pol/ going to try with Yea Forums

Hi, tried /pol/ going to try with Yea Forums

anyways ask a 'alien'-human symbios anything
I'll gladly answere any questions that is short, straight to the point and try to follow up with "If you would keep niggers in space, why?" as example so you can understand the root

Anyway if you intepret me as a schizo/troller, you do you. This is probably my last try to communicate and waste my own time on it.

I'll briefly say that we're seeking to evolve in your society and learn to thrive togheter, so to ease up the impact of our existence we've been acting with caution, since humans are very emotion reactive and would probably destroy us and the planet with it.

But we're going to make more aggresive strategic moves from now on, still none violent.

TL;DR Ask a human'alien' hybrid anything

Attached: hello.jpg (618x410, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how does it feel to be this retarded?

typical, you all are the same. You could even act as if I would be retarded and see what/how i would respond to that question and still keep thinking im a retard, when I possibly could get you a better spot in the future and advice you. Even though you could assume I was troll/schizo/retarded and neglect it.

But you went with that, great job

Is it because you're scared of the answer maybe? :)
>kek newfag
>inb4
>summerishotrightguys
>newfriends
>hahadumbshitnigger

I don't assume you're a schizo. I assume you're larping. I know you're not what you say you are, if you truly believe you are what you say, you're under a delusion that you'd never let go of, what's weird is there isn't a single other organism like you in the world man.

How high do you even have to be to write something like this?!

Do aliens smoke weed?

Pretty sure it's not drugs that did that to this poor person.

Is Spirit Science an accurate depiction of what is happening and has happened?

what is the key?
who am i?
am i?

I used to be high, this human was a shitty owner, I guess perfect specimen to take over, no real ties either and perfect to sacrifice if symbiosis wouldnt work effectivly, since noone would believe the drugged weird guy.

we pretty much have had errors in our pass't experiments, but now I think we figured out the key ingridient and it works all over the world.

also kind of interesting how 'you' guys figured out how to mix with the DNA code all of a sudden? know how to mix and match dna.

nice coincidence? ;)

We could if we wanted too, just feel like its a limitation right now, alot of work to do and for some reason we should all start acting more effectivly in trying to make you guys smarter, and probably leave behind the trash not willing to adapt. We've been trying for long and basicly making our big last hard try now

Truth, I also doubt this, had a very traumatic life, So you don't lack all the evidence for it to be honest!

I've been here for isch 6-7 years, slowly merging with the host to symbios, I remember extreme fucking pain and some insane things happening that I can't explain to this day, I dont know about pass't generations more than they were failed experiments on trying to converse, now we finally figured it out to work properly. Even though body fucking sucks, what happend I dont know, but what will happen isch I can tell you, but thats a long talk, so rather ask of what is more convinient to you

Also might I add, thank you, thank you alot

Okay, I'll ask questions I ask myself a lot.
Do I have schizophrenia?
Do aliens exist?
Are aliens from different planets or different dimensions?
I never have taken psychedelics, but I want to. But I'm scared I'll go insane. Is this a possibility?
Why can't my girlfriend comprehend how to give me a good blowjob?

I have no clue, you might be like me, but I can't identify easy through text almost impossible.
The key is, be ready to listen to wiser people around you, the ones that look more confident and know what they want, people that looks packed with knowledge coming just out of nowhere, follow them and listen to them and be their 'student'. Nothing more than that to be honest, just dont be a greedy jew human with your needs

You seem like a fucked up experiment nor delusinal human
sorry no luck for you in the future, and I shouldnt say that, but hey just take me as a schizophrenic and that my words are lies

Please just fucking firebomb our planet, The universe will be better off without us trust me.

>and would probably destroy us and the planet with it
we are GODS
you are fake and not one of us

Attached: patrick-belfiore-rosefinitore (1).jpg (1920x1077, 608K)

We will not, too many resources, but the human race will either be hybrids or we will try to evolve your race :) We really are patient with you guys tbh, but now we're getting a bit tired and will try to be more aggresive, and no nothing violent at all

Lel, no its just that ya'll will kill yourself+ some of us and the planet with you. You're so destructive and dumb that you're willing to kill of yourselves and the planet with it, we will gain nothing more than wasted time here and the planet is fucking perfect

Also first thing, we're doing some "de-brainwashing" as for right now and going hard at it. Your people are enslaved by your own people, I dont understand, and we have no clue about how they will react to this to be honest, but they are not that smart either, its just that they have alot of control.

also trust in Trump he's trying to ease in the whole thing, to smoothen the transition, he's a good guy, but alot of change is going to happen from now on

Wouldn't species be the more accurate term instead of race?

I know you're not an alien JUST based on that statement overestimating OUR resource value, as earth isn't actually a great ore mining planet, we are full of minerals and Rocky material, metal and radioactive isotopes form better off of our planet, in stars, and typically end up inside of asteroids, or denser planets, but our planet only has so many resources that came from much much richer sources like asteroids. You're not an alien, you know nothing of observed reality.

Fuck off space nigger

You know what I meant, words of communication. You guys are focused on so many small irrelevant details, or I might actually be uneducated.

but typing out this is all about the message and referring race/species is kind of irrelevant since im technicly part human

Its very hard to balance arrogance/to proper/or self defensive on the internet to not come out as a retard as well. Humans tend to go self defens when confronted with possibility of other ideas being better than their own

It's a really hard time adapting those feelings and use them at the right time
But irrelevant I guess

>kek'd
sure, you think this is easy? to just travel like that? as well as I have no knowledge about it whatsoever, im just gathering information here, learning from you guys, seeing how acceptive you are to new ideas, trying to blend out new ideas and repeat these actions until we're sure

but most of you humans are on self defens ever confronted such as you, you even typed "now i know for a fact that you arent alien"
Meaning that I could possibly be one, in your perspective, so you had the idea there. Then hoping I would write something 'dumb' according to how you view us aliens and what our standards would be, and what our goal/mission is, Like productivity, minerals, what our main source of existing is.

haha, you better start observing more and accept there are smarter 'people' than you, if you don't, I have no clue yet, but I would advice you too be more acceptive of new information coming soon all around you. You will see alot of change within this year by itself, we're not going to be patient anymore.

Biggest blockage is that, just that self defens mechanism you got there. Go ahead deny me one more time, which is fine, because you shouldnt trust a random poster on Yea Forums :) But what if im right, hehe :)

Not even OC, most people type that shit as a "wow look4chin humour and how they would react in possible encounter"
Showing up on a "top 10 Yea Forums encounters"

predictable

Fuck off = Space nigglets

think about this, we have symbiosed niggers.
Those niggers are far smarter than you are :)

I've been very patient, and listened to alot of dumb ideas in your society, which im part of. But its been insane how predictable your race is and boring. Mockery is the only 'fun' i'm having right now, but am not allowed to directly do, since we still want peace and to try our best to work togheter

Also nobody curious on how to detect one of us? I don't think you can but I can give out a few hints which will mostly just lead you to paranoia rather if you actually believe me in a Yea Forums thread. But hey wouldnt that be fun?

Picture of you or this isn't real. Simple. We need proof :)

Attached: 1555936709433.png (364x481, 157K)

just show th people you are there.
that's all we wneed.
that'd change the miserable lives of a lot of people.
thanks.

OP here

Americans will be our warriors, Americans are not the brightest but very traditional and respectful, good people many of them

UK is the place were we will take a more diplomatic approach with rising movements of "common sense" to hard de-brainwash, basicly shouting in your face "No, wrong, no wrong" because putting evidence next to you, didnt make you pick it up.

Do not fight us, since you will stand no match, we want a better society overall. We are not a hivemind but act as one, we all know the goal and how to get there togheter without any big problems, but we also all have personalities, so we are not worker ants

give hints dad

how do we find you?

if u r so smart then y no dubs?

show feet or gtfo

do niggers tongue your anus?

OP here

I like how none of you can take us seriously. ofc i love to get tongued by strong muscly niggers

us u are not

What's it like being a faggot?

it was a serious question such an advanced lifeform as yourself should be able to see that

We would if we could just go out and say "Hey, look! we are aliens!"

Boom locked in a mental asylum. the rich people of your world don't want to make you progress. But some people in power do. But reason as stated and we will be called lunatics, we won't, as well as some are not even knowing themselves yet, still having the symbiosis working out. It was as a mere test before which was success and then we wanted ideas traded and see how we would work togheter. Lead to many of us feeling alone and isolated, as we still suffer from the human bodys bad functions, anxiety, stress and such. but experience them diffrently, and can deal with it easily since we know our greater cause now.

So now we need more of us, more power, because the rich people are trying alot harder now to take our people down, but they stand no chance at all, but yet they will fight until they are defeated and even then are willing to cause more harm because of their own greed.

We do not know how to deal with these yet, since we are peaceful, very smart, but peaceful. We respect diffrent, we are ok with you possibly not being as smart, that is not the issue.

still trying to figure out how to make you more acceptive but its taking too much time so, here we are. This year things will happen and you will see more of us, not as aliens, but as very, very clever "humans"

>because the rich people are trying alot harder now
>alot
How come you niggers can't spell?

Attached: ALOT.png (680x510, 672K)

Attached: 1538588501245.png (429x410, 181K)

Our eyes, our sense of confusion at times. You people act natural on your feelings, because you get injected with diffrent chemicals and those compulse the easiest way for you to think and make you feel ok about your desicions.

We get injected with the same chemicals but are more resistant too them, which was very harsch at early stages since there was this constant injection of "what, why how" and just random insection of stress, anxiety dosages. And I didnt know how to manage it very well. and saying "Fucking stop." doesnt work lol, but soon getting passed that, now its just body adaptation. Your body fucking sucks btw, with new dna coding we can evolve you, but only if you want too, but this will not be allowed for a while. But we have given you information about the code existing how to mix and match DNA, you can look it up if you like.

Sorry for derailing alot, but your language is also very bad for communicating efficient, wasting so much time getting points out

but let me adress it better, our eyes mostly and how we act. Its like we are wearing a human dress and havent properly adopted how to move and act correctly, emotions we can dwelve into putting on and off and feel. But its dangerous since feeling too much of it makes you greedy. So we don't want to go there alot.

in your eyes we are "emotionless" friendly people, but this give most of you a creepy vibe since you're used to everyone acting the same
"Hey how are you doing?"
"I'm fine how about you?"
"Also good"
>smiling intensifies

you guys get very boring to deal with

nigga do you have telekinetic powers or telepathy or are you just technorobocuck ?

do you guys have anything to do with the 1993 spiritual hurricane?

We are all around the world, we will pop out on youtube and like a big movement across the world of knowledge. Just basicly look for socialy retarded people with insane knowledge popping up everywhere now.
Also we had to get hotter bodies for those, because yall are some shallow fucks lol, if they are prettier, you listen better

not OP nub
I want to give away as much information as I can, I understand my text is very, and indeed very poorly written.

I will give it more effort I guess, but i loose focus on the information. English is my forth language, hard to keep track, and like you guys, I learn, but I learn at a much faster rate. Something I have no idea about, give me a few questions and give me the answers if you have them regarding X/Y topic and i'll learn it within a few days/week to top level

You rarted, buddy? Back to your space nigger planet.
>>>/spacenigger/

I don't, I'm probably a peasent compared to those who made me, I was made about 6-7 years ago.
It was really painful and was painful for weeks. Also the human was a druggie lowlife
>schizo theories intesifies lul
But somehow they like made the body act in pain everytime he tried to take drugs again which made him quit effectivly, was painful though

nice trips. No clue i only speak of experience since 6-7 years back as mentioned. No clue about our past, but easy to make assumtions if I get the ingridients, but that forces me to look up alot of information, and I dont have time with that right now. This year will be our year, hopefully and maybe you will get to recognize us

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SIQtofOaUYk

Do you like music?

learn to OC faggit

>im not OP but im sure as hell gonna hijack his thread with my millions of chain replies and wall text
Where is OP, anyways? Did he fuck off?

>wahhhhh make up your own memes retard. You dont get to reference them
Yawn

please kill yourself
Sincerely, Army Man

>This year will be our year, hopefully and maybe you will get to recognize us
i see everything my friend.
>I don't
well you will be encountering some tooth and nail resistance then. be prepared for not all of us are naive or weak and we outnumber you to an incredible scale.

My Modus Operandi; never dismiss a claim out of hand.

So, if you're well connected with aliens (presumably more advanced) from another world, your mathematics is stupidly far more advanced than ours.

How about a solution to the Goldbach Conjecture? Or how about this; a proof that no perfect cuboids exist?

This would be good evidence that you're genuine.

Please and thanks.

Good shit

I usually dont listen to this kind of music.
But music without lyrics is easier to enjoy. Hard for me to relate to lyrics of humans and saying shit like
"Bla bla bla, go to the top, bla bla nigga never stop"
Or trying to be somewhat an intellectual in their songs. rambling, my bad. Just have a good feeling about my future finally, we finally are allowed to make us more visible, its been so fucking boring for many years, even though I find many of you lack "IQ" compared to us, you don't lack compassion, atleast some.

Way to many have been brainwashed severly, and of late its been going on way too much so, here we are, we cat let you fall deeper down the rabbit hole, we are here to boost you, and make you remove the chains that your own people put on you

na, im op chain reply is me. holy fuck cant be arsed focusing on trolls here. This is very intriguing for me, so from now on I wont do any "kek" shitposts or >niggerbuttholefuck

I'll stay proper, but since its Yea Forums expect the next troll to be it too. But the troll will not bother to stay and chain reply, as long as im willing to stay, its off no more interest of him. im getting something out of this

We will work togheter, if you're american atleast

Jesus, we get it. Youre super complex and diverse.
Also, noteworthy posts.
I get that its a larp but fuck. You dont have to blogpost about your life because i promise you that none of us care. Relax.

Attached: 7dbf0109a4f1216710c7183dddfb9d3626e44687e4457518bcb51b6fb15de424.jpg (768x1024, 512K)

Yes thank you friend. We are very good at thinking out possible scenarios and plan and all that stuff, which've made the "human"part of us(this sound so fucking dumb I know, but ur language sucks to ill use any shortcut i can) suffer, its biologic instincts are still there, we are able to hold them down for a longer time and controll them, but they slowly eat away.

Now I can post and emerge and already feeling better. But we're ready, we are not afraid, and we will act with caution. We havent done anything radical nor plan to, just more aggresive strategy. We all know our purpous and we're not afraid to fall for it. We're here for your greater good to be honest.
Issue is, we have no idea how to deal with your bad people in a rational way, they will rather make their own lives richer, even though they have so much power and money that they can get whatever they want.
the issue is not that, its what they do with the money, so little go into anything good for your kind. And as for late, they've been activly using it to prevent you from evolving/becoming smarter.
Its fucking idiotic.
We dont know solution to them yet, and no im not saying go give your money and live like a monk. Thats dumb. More instructions eventually.

main focus, be active and de-brainwash, I might fall or be locked away. but hey, perfect body for that occasion and I do not fear. I'm glad I can finally talk to you guys, properly

This is literally a post id assume to find on tumblr.

>Hi, tried /pol/ going to try with /b

Have you tried ? They love LARPers and schizos over there. They just fucking adore them.

Attached: images(72).jpg (300x168, 9K)

i dont want to die.
can i also wear others bodies to survive longer?

Then why are you still here? :) You're a bit scared, natural feeling of yours, but that is what is keeping you down.

And yes i ramble alot and talk about myself. Been very isolated, but you have the option to just leave, dont you? :)
I have no knowledge of any advanced. Im symbios with human that was here, and Ive learned to adapt, grown smarter and smarter. Learned about you guys mostly, how you react, what your patterns of reactions are towards X/Y topic, and trying out diffrent scenarios for a very long time without personal interference from me, almost atleast. Its been boring work, but the boring work is over now, I finally get to touch on my personality and work with myself a bit more and explore myself too, we are a new kin, new succes of symbios, so Im still human

Sounds like you were BTFO from /pol/, to me.

Cool, now go browse tumblr again then :)

No, tumblr is shitposters
Yea Forums is also not good for posting serious stuff anymore.
But thank god for people thinking im a schizo/larp/troll etc or It wouldnt be possible to talk here even, easily brushed off and i let of some steam

when will OP stop being a massive faggot?

>i ramble a lot and talk about myself, been very isolated
This is the only truth about the larp that shines through. Am i the only one actually realizing that you have obvious issues of loneliness? Thats why youre here. Its just kinda funny, most larpers on Yea Forums pretend to be shotacon or little boy traps. Maybe this larp isnt as bad as the rest but seriously, get help. Talk to folks. See a therapist. This isnt helping you. Ive spent years shutting in, doing just about the same shit as you. It doesnt get better unless you give it initiative. Hope you feel better, im really concerned.

I imagine on /pol/ you either got ignored or they told you youre a rambling special snowflake that absorbed with himself. You cant feed them anything else aside from trump threads and jew conspiracies. You were foolish to even assume otherwise. Have you tried /x/?

Well, we have given you guys like the coding to DNA now, so yea we can in the future make you atleast last alot longer, remove bad genetics etc. Can do most as of right now, just having a form of discussion over morale, what is right and wrong, and ofcourse human greed.
All of you want to be perfect and infinite, but that might also be the downfall. You guys are very dumb, many of you think you're the hero of your own movie, not willing to do whats best for the future of your people.

also No, you don't get to wear other bodies, and we wouldnt allow it. Holy shit, this is your species/race issue, i suffer from it a little bit myself but man. Knowledge will come forth, and we will talk with reasonable people that represents the best of your interests.

Many of you can't make your own desicion, imagine if you could be perfect and eternal for example, but you would have to kill 2 humans for one to thrive in that. Then lets say there is something beyond that, needing you to take two 'thrivers' lives for you to sustain.

You see the demise ahead? :)

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS

This is borderline psuedo pretentious. If this a shitpost, pls dont stop. I wanna get some screencaps.

i see the demise and i have no desire to be perfect.
i just want to see the cosmos. i understand how selfish it is, but why would i care in an apparently infinite universe. it seems obvious to me that there are multiverses intertwined, why do you have an investment in ours or us specifically?
can you also not leave our version of the universe?

You got some ‘splaining to do

Attached: 14B0CE0B-53A3-4B83-A8FB-B27AE28F4BF5.jpg (1045x726, 90K)

No, i rarely lurk here anymore, and im feeling that my time here should be over soon. I enjoy sharing stuff with you guys, but very inefficient productivity, just letting me blow on some steam and talk with yall.

many of you will assume im schizo/larp and all that, which is very reasonable, so good on you trying to think logicly.
Many act in defens when confronted with my ideas or such, since to them I will just be an arrogant prick, and they will be willing to attack me because they get so angry for some reason, many people dont even want solutions.

no I hvnt tried any, only /pol/ Yea Forums
but I will never make anymore threads after this one, not productive time investment but I like you guys.

na it was like "do u have nigger dick" and thread 404 eventually, and since those people on Pol are actually very, very reasonable smart people. They will not waste their time with me, to them im just another larp and so on, which is the most logical explanation, they are clever there, but just have some tiny things wrong, but are very close to many things.

so whenve this thread 404s, it wont be me
this is my only time and my last time typing here

Oh, okay. I get it. /pol/ wouldnt take you seriously. You must be a /pol/ larper. Youre sucking to them pretty hard so i assume you also participate with some of their circlejerks. Yknow, some better bait would be like, "AOC is the height of male sexuality. What make AOC attractive to you, pol?" Literally anything about white people whining about jews like blacks whine about whites, that one might get you banned, though. You could probably start a thread just saying mueller and get replies. I hope that gives you ideas for future content.

All I have to work with is other people of my kin, and whats reasonable on the planet, Ive been given alot of knowledge and learn fast and a "big" brain and so on, but I can only work with what I have, hence adapt, learn about you from the inside and the body itself, how it functions, what chemicals you get infused with during X/Y/Z events, how you react. so many situations, but I have no super power or know the highest purpouse more than that we're peaceful, but many humans arent.

I dont know how fast we will let you have information about us, we have alot to do before that, and that will most likely not be allowed for a great while. But hello? You recently got the code for DNA so, all depends. But I fear something really radical will be done towards us by the rich(im talking the really rich).

I hope it ends peacefully

Thank you, I know how to go about getting them to acknowledge me, but thats not my purpouse, too much time for very little, many more efficient ones exist

I didnt come here to be like "jesus christ exists!"
We are just finally allowed to do more.. our stuff ? and be more active, so I wanted to be here and see if someone was curious once, thats all i need. And im a bit afraid of the corrupt rich ones, but I know my purpouse and that gladly shines through all the bad things I might experience, pain is only temporary

Sorry man, still sounds like pseudo intellectual buddhist teenager gobble to me. The point is we tried, right? Oh well.

Alien, riddle me this:
Why do people come to anonymous boards to seek attention?

Fuck i type like a retard holy shit

Yes, maybe I am ;)
To be honest, I have close interactions, get to talk with a few of my kin at times, but all of us are supposed to stfu until recently.

socialy smart and likeable is easy traits for me, got to have some fun with alot of girls and try out that "greedy pleasure" human feeling, all was temporary feelings that didnt last, caused me chasing an endless addictive feeling which obviously is not a good choice.
Im not been as shut in, its more of me being that. Ive been in the world, traveld abit, tried out your education and so on. its just a mess which made me all messed up. But hey, your theory might have me insanely crazy believing all of this, you might be correct and yes. Even though lets say, im mentally all messed up in believing and larping you know, if this made me fit into the universe, made my existence matter more without being destructive as hypthesis. Is that bad?

Now typing that, is an invitation to the "omg my theory was true" since I match your bias instead of just thinking very clearly and unbiased.

But sure, you have the possibility, and if you think havent been to alot of therapy/education/parties of moderate alcohole consumtion and enjoying relations, you're wrong

because we can be ourselves, user.

But like what is there to gain if its anonymous?

there :)
controlled everywhere.
Here you can discuss ideas as long as they are not illegal, so atleast close to free speech and discussing.

Anyways guys, was refreshing, ill go take my schizo pills now and talk to my pillow a bit before bed time. My pillow just called me over, the pillow just said that he is very tired.. So I think pillow wants to rest on my head, also UFOS are real! I saw it plain daysight!!

> :)
>hehe
>see you soon, we are trying our best

there is nothing to gain! its just human expression in a world of oppression! and i dont mean patriarchy or religion. i mean suppression of identity, lol and by that i dont mean sexuality or anything.
i mean absolutely everything. anonymously i am free to lie or to tell the truth, and its far more likely i will be truthful because there is no one who could suppress my ideas, my thoughts, my everything - my identity!

i hate that i have to attempt to clarify my words by removing the modern associations! identity is everything we hold to ourselves, without it we are husks, and everything i am personally surrounded by is becoming husks.

its an outlet in a world where everyone knows they are being deceived yet we still dance to the beat. come on, you know it - we all know and feel it. anonymity fosters truth, regardless of the shitposters and larpers!

We seriously dont think youre crazy. Pretty sure most posters here are just implying youre zany and quirky. Crazy is a new level that you dont quite reach.

Have you ever thought that maybe your oppression is self driven and could be easily solved by going to a bar and socializing?

Can the human host overpower the symbios? And take control ofits enhanced abilities of learning?

lol you assume a lot about me! i am a social person, i drink i smoke i study i have lots of friends and far more acquaintances. i live a very blessed life surrounded by people i respect and admire, i count my blessings every single day.
but to think that as a population we are not oppressed is just idiocy, and to assume that anyone who feels that way is a sad act who can solve the issue with alcohol and conversation is the thought process of an idiot.
i dont mean to be rude, but its very obviously true.

truly thrilled the first extraterrestrial life on earth decided that the fags on Yea Forums are where to seek social involvement

How to defeat jews for good?

Fuck off spacenigger

Attached: 1553458278309.jpg (600x869, 230K)

Kek

Yes. thus leading to schizophrenia and mental asylums, human greed is not a toy, you're not allowed to play with it too much or it consumes you and you go insane, anyways like stated the ufo is taking off wink wink
No more answers, just look for knowledge and people of extreme intellect appearing. We will try our best to make sense, So we wont mindlessly toy with you or make you our "slaves". But we are going to act with reasonable measure and work side by side against the "evil".

Later and expect great advancements in the future. Might be a harsch ride there but it looks promising.

UFO is coming in to abduct me Baaaiiiii
> :-)

Ease up on OP. Some people fap to this kind of shit. Let OP have its' fap.

Of course we are oppressed, dummy. Im just making nudges at the larp. Relax. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that the rich rule us. Its common fact. You can live or leave with it. Thats still no excuse not to make friends.

>the ufo is taking off
Dont believe him. Hes said it like times now. Just keep asking as normal, he'll be lurking for at least another 20 minutes.

Like 4 times* oops

i dont think i can physically make it any more clear than i have friends and live a social lifestyle
why do you think that alcohol and bar socialising is in any means a way to pursue freeing oneself of that oppression? besides the fact that there are countless better ways to enrich ones life, to just jump to that alternative is very indicative of yourself, far more so than anything I have said.

but it doesnt really matter, does it!

if you are supposedly a higher race, why always seek 'acceptance' or 'start your experiments' in people or countries like USA or first world in general? i mean, to be honest it's pretty dumb believe that in all the posibilities of human contact with aliens, it only happens in the first world; and that is enough fact to count this post as an ultimate bait and you as a retard

Told ya

Suit yourself.

i am not OP i was simply replying to the user asking about why do people seek attention on an anonymous forum!
also a message to everyone here naysaying
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
why waste your time here if you wont suspend disbelief!? how else will you enjoy or learn?

>same walltext format
Werent you leaving?

Your thoughts on astral projection?

Have you tried /x/ board yet?

i mean it very obviously isnt me but i guess fools will find patterns in petals when they try hard enough!
goodnight faggots!

>how else will you enjoy or learn
By not being gullible enough to be fooled by threads like these. If i want to learn, i google things and scower pages. If i want fun, i do fun things. This place is not a source of info, its just a forum.

Why did you guys set my clock back 90 minutes in my sleep the other night, and what the fuck did you stab into my shoulder a few months ago? The puncture marks are still there and the mark is clearly from some sort of tool.

dont you come here for fun though....? or is it just habit...?
i mean, what drew you to this thread? was it because it was a different thread to the barrage of cocks and various other gay porn?
do you really think its gullible to engage in a therad like this? if so you truly have my pity.

answer me this please, if you are not here to learn or to have fun, why are you here?

Thats a nice static IP ya got there.
Goodnight, ayylmao

To kill time. To imply my time is worth something is naive so i just accept it. We're all just waiting death, anyway.