THIS IS THE LE EPIC MEME!!!! OLOL!!!!!

Attached: fart niggas.jpg (640x632, 51K)

is dat impack fonte? bury classye

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 03 - Daikirai! Demo tomodachi ni naritai! [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][EB2DBD1 (960x720, 277K)

hey stop posting in my threads, i don't like you

dubs! wooh!
mayb u'd liek if u got tto nno me butter?

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 03 - Daikirai! Demo tomodachi ni naritai! [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][EB2DBD1 (960x720, 377K)

please stop

don't bully my're friend

they would probably like you less if they got to know you better

that isn't true, they're a very sweet and kind person! don't lie about my freind that way.

that's not your friend, it's you, stop pretending to be multiple people, it's stupid and you're a dick

THAMKU FFOR STANDIGN UP FFOR ME FREN I LOVE U!!!!!!
dubs! wooh! nno way jose!
dubs! wooh! dond bully my fren pls!!!!!1

Attached: Ojamajo Doremi Motto Movie (DVD 848x480 10p AAC)[Strong filter].mp4_snapshot_03.48_[2017.11.04_13.04 (848x480, 269K)

fag

*fig

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 04 - Youkoso Sweet House e! [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][F632B6FC].mp4_snapsho (960x720, 369K)

imagine being so self-righteous + full of yourself that you actually think people are being bullies if they dont want to socialize with you or your friends

log off bitch

Attached: 1530254689474.png (1007x1045, 1.49M)

Is this guy actually retarded? What the fuck is going on? Why does he spell like a highschool dropout on drugs?

He has a fetish for pretending to be a little girl. He also roleplays as if everyone else on this board is a little girl too.

go back to Yea Forums if you're going to be rude

wtf why r u gais so r0d? sm had mad fami
INET SERIZ BUZNUZ XDDDDDDD U NMAD U MAD U MAD U MAD UA MDA HAHA U MA D MAD AMD MAD MAD MAD >:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: insecurities.jpg (360x318, 34K)

LOL HE SHITTED

more ppl being so self-righteous they think anyone not liking them means that they must be rude bullies with mental problems how very magnanimous of u both lole

Those fart niggas be like, "oops, I shitted"

rapp niggas b lik

niggas ain't shit
i need to fard
braaaaaaap
wow
that smells like crap
i'm gonna give you
the clap
:))))))) lole

OOPS

epci rap battles of history