Have u ever fucked outside?

Have u ever fucked outside?

Attached: uh.png.png (480x800, 411K)

Me and my ex used to a lot. It was a turn on for me being outside in the open risking getting caught

And why did u stop?

We aren't together anymore that is probably literally the only reason. We grew apart sex was great but feelings and things changed.

Funny it was a lot like that pic just opposite races oddly enough. I am black and he is white

When my gf and I first started dating in 2009 she was 17 and I was 18. Her parents obviously didn’t like us fucking in their house so we would go down to the park. There are some woods near the back of the park with some bike trails running thru them. We would go as remote as possible and just go at it. We probably had sex out there at least 50 times over the course of a year. Same girl is now my wife and we just had our first baby together.

Attached: B3F48A3E-3EDD-4C78-B672-9014A087771E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

?

I have, but it took about 20 miles of 4 wheel drive beach to get there. Built a good campfire, spread some blankets, and fucked there on the beach. It was late at night and you could see headlights coming down the beach for a half hour before they get to you. It a bit of a pain driving over an hour down the beach, but it was glorious.

Yeah last summer in this chick's backyard under her hammock. You could hear the cars night-driving past every once in awhile.

Attached: Mistakes Into Miracles.jpg (500x663, 125K)

Only once but it was pretty cool. At the top of a nature reserve area at night. Still with the girl over 4 years later too

I used to fuck in the woods a lot back when I was 13.

I would like to. I've gotten blowjobs and handjobs in public before. It's pretty fun. Almost got caught at a public park when a family on bikes came out of no where down on one of the paths.

Try having sex in a Walmart parking lot. Now that's fun with risk.

FUCK OFF AND DIE

Jelly much?

FUCK OFF AND DIE

Only if you let me fuck you in the ass first big boy, I'll let you lose that virginity.

Attached: 1548879964849.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

FUCK OFF AND DIE

I can keep this up all night, can you?

FUCK OFF AND DIE

we got a source on that pic my main man

You want some lube or do you want me to go in dry?

Yep, used to fuck in the back of my truck in the driveway a lot, backyard in and around the pool. Moved and now we do it around our complex, isolated hallways and etc.

Used to pretty much every day

Attached: FB28471B-D6B2-489C-BF50-92510DB381CE.jpg (1439x1712, 599K)

FUCK OFF AND DRY

I got date raped in a park late at night, and I'm a dude

Another liberal voter

The pile of guns in my room says otherwise. I just like dicks and pussy too

Got my dick sucked on my front porch once. It was about five in the morning. In a trailer park. We were together for about nine months. Until her husband accidentally got her pregnant on his birthday. Ha.

Im a trap and I got fucked on the hood of a truck last week on the side of the road, super risky but he came in me so it was hot

lost virginity on a beach

even somone who dislikes dicks can get raped, just like me, i was send to prison and got penetrated by multible gaint cocks, i also needed to swallo allot of cum and piss.

Have but not the parking lot though round back by the loading docks for other stores in the strip mail.
Could see the tuner crowd a few lots over round the back of the abandoned rona.