Why do racists deny that everyone is genetically black even though our origins have been proven to be in Africa?

Why do racists deny that everyone is genetically black even though our origins have been proven to be in Africa?

Do they deny science and genetics?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Are you retarded? Just because we originated in Africa doesn't mean we didn't evolve since we left.

Attached: WorldGenetics-Chart-1.jpg (688x549, 111K)

Why do specieists deny that everyone are genetically proto-fish even though our origins have been proven to be out of the sea?

Do they deny science and genetics?

Attached: 1510690314754.png (418x359, 13K)

Attached: lincolnhatesniggers.jpg (705x493, 160K)

Proto humans weren't the same as modern negros. Both negros and other races evolved from a common ancestor, a proto human.

His views don't matter. He was half black himself.

Attached: 1455 (1).jpg (295x392, 11K)

Fish Dicks. AmIright?

That's no rebuttal to what was said. That's just a straw man.

>everyone is genetically black
Some of us moved on. Being black was a stage of our genetic heritage but we got over it. It's about survival of the fittest, not living in mud huts and eating roots.

I guess whites are blacks that decided to improve their situation and niggers are blacks that haven't done shit

Your ancestors simply moved farther away from the equator, you absolute autist.

Also see

see and your a twat.

That's a bullshit answer for the reason I just gave. You didn't evolve any more; the skin of your ancestor's have simply changed from moving farther away from the equator.

Literally is. You claim whites are black. Simply not true, whites are as black as they are fish. Evolution is a thing, nigger.

Attached: 1519683071085.png (543x443, 24K)

You're*

If you evolved at a higher stage than blacks, then why are you still the same physiologically, retard?

Also, you're as much as a nigger as anyone else. Don't let the pink skin fool you.

Everybody knows white people started in Africa and gave it to the blacks. Bad move obviously

How could they have "gave it to the blacks" if they started out black themselves?

Easy I'll explain. You have white people. The white people gave Africa to the blacks and the white people left. It's not rocket science

>merely pretending to be retarded

why do liberals deny that if we didnt have slavery we wouldnt have black people in this country

Hey, your the only one that think blacks were here first. Science has proven that the green floating gods hovered down to Africa and created white people. This happened after the purple turtles made a peace treaty with the orange cloud walkers.

This is equivalent to this thread's retardation

>I have no logical argument so I'll make an irrelevant, sarcastic remark