God damn do i wanna fuck a nurse so bad

God damn do i wanna fuck a nurse so bad

Attached: 20190504_181255.jpg (264x430, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtube.com/watch?v=HcPq9O96qpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just don't try, they will come to fuck you

It’s not hard to do half the chicks I’ve fucked are nurses

what happened when you waked up nigger

Attached: mbo2614jcfv21.jpg (1923x1314, 158K)

Attached: 786_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 154K)

Attached: 45970878_507279536450627_1520141477315258133_n.jpg (1080x1920, 98K)

Attached: D0Czq2DWwAAkSqf.jpg (675x1200, 168K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-013110_MEGA.jpg (1076x1371, 914K)

Attached: 714_1000.jpg (484x810, 66K)

We're trading nudes on here:
discord.
gg/2WtPrj

Attached: 02b961f171784462e0d9e21b17a8f134.jpg (1240x1754, 1.74M)

Attached: 698_1000.jpg (422x750, 50K)

jesus fucking christ some of these girls are my side bitch faggots

Attached: 695_1000.jpg (600x923, 67K)

Ehh.
Been there. Done that.
Most are dead from working so much. Then when they're off they make up for it by drinking and fucking. But they ALWAYS make sure they're nurse friends know. Almost like it gives them entertainment for the next week. After a certain age, 26 ish, they just want a family and to be married.
Do it, but it's not all that great unless you want them to send dirty snaps while working, then lay in bed tired while you dick them down. They will buy you nice things tho. But better have a strong dick game or a good status job. That's all they care for.

Join y5HYk4F for the best discord experience. NO GAY ASS RULES

fuck off fag

I’ve fucked half a dozen nurses. Helps that I’m a doctor. They’re very chill, open minded.

The best nurse was the character played by Jenny Agutter in American Werewolf in London.

Attached: Jenny_Agutter_061-American_Werewolf-London-(1981).jpg (1920x1040, 323K)

Doctor of what, flying saucers?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Screw one nurse really well, eat that puss, and then the entire hospital is coming for you. They all talk.

I’m an anesthesiologist, idiot. Don’t believe me if you prefer. I’ve been married twenty years and I still get nurses on the side.

I had a fwb who was a nurse for a while. Some kind of surgeon. Great girl, but terribly insecure for reasons I didn't understand. Genuinely hope she will be more confident towards guys someday

My gf is a lead pharmacy technician. Got a killer body very similar to the two I'm responding to, minus the trashy tats. Not to mention shes alot smarter and gets paid way more.

Just walked in from work and been home for about 5 minutes before shes got me sucking on her perfect titties.

Hope you all get your own scrub goddesses, life is good!

Post more nurse bitches. I fucked a few around her, the nursing home girls are very horny

Been there done that, I suspect that it's because thier eggs are rotting.
Handmadien's Tale, the original, not the remake full of niggers.

Go away Benjaman

This

Sure you are and I'm an ophthalmologist in practice, I just like calling fakes such as you out. It's fun ya know.

sauce?

That old addige isn't always true.
Some chicks while hot and will blow any nigger for a dinner and a night out are truly dummer than a box o rox.

I’m not a fake but amuse yourself

I have. It's fun. Just remember, they're freaks but they're crazy. Try and remain super emotionally unavailable so you don't have to stick around.

You must be a pretty lame fucker to put your dealing on some unknowning pharm chick. You should be ashamed of yourself.

ok. do it

youtube.com/watch?v=HcPq9O96qpE
Life's Been Good - Joe Walsh

I'll get right on that one. You chose the easiest didn't you? Fucking sucker!
HA HA HA

Yup

Attached: 334_1000.jpg (750x1000, 128K)

Attached: 325_1000.jpg (750x1000, 101K)

Attached: 350_1000.jpg (640x853, 50K)

Whooooo is this thick bitch

I work in a hospital, it’s pretty easy dude. Just don’t be a creep, be funny, go out with the dept for drinks after shift, score one of the nurses pretty easily dude.

Where I’m at most are young (20-30) and aren’t opposed to some casual sex as long as you don’t turn out to be a total creep/clinger after the fact

Attached: B637D575-8619-4004-BE48-205BDE6AF919.jpg (750x1334, 446K)

Had no idea there were that many male nurses

What are you talking about stupid asshole. Easiest in what way? Three year residency while you’re putting eye drops in geezers. You’re a fucking clown

Looks vaguely like this Nicole chick on my FB friendslist. Huge slut but god damn would I fuck her in her asshole and cum on her open mouth

Sometimes goes by lily

Nursing Home nurses are such whores

t. CNA male

>Just walked in while on Yea Forums
>Found a nurse thread just in time
>Life is good

hahahahahaaa coungrats you are then officially faggot

I can't wait to get a daily sponge bath and handjob when I'm old.

Do you think its uncommon for girls to be nurses and have sex or something?

It’s a career with some unique perks. Higher pay because you’re a minority in your field, higher chance at managerial position for the same reason, patients that would normally get aggressive with a female show you some respect.

that's probably the easiest goal in the world

oh same here

Hell my co-worker was from out of state, married to a military guy (you can guess where that went)

She was divorcing him because of abuse and I was the fallback. I got to nail her for months and she even moved in until I found out she was preggo and later that it was his. She left to finalize it but decided to stay

safe to say it wrecked me mentally

user, i'm the side man (bitch) for some other nurse who is "happily" married

A. Nurses don’t fuck patients. They find you all gross and incompetent, so no handjobs for your flaccid geriatric cock.

B. Your fault for not knowing you were just a rebound

Depends. I hate when CNAs call themselves nurses. If you dont have your RN and bachelors you aren't a nurse.

Got into a car accident at 17 that broke both left and right side of my collar bone. This really hot nurse that checked in on me was in her 30s and was giving off slutty vibes. I had a dual arm restraint cast and as I was getting up, she was in the room and asked if I needed help. I had to leave the cast on for 48-72 hours for the screws to set. I told her I needed to pee and she took me into the bathroom. She whipped out my cock and gripped it in her hand, while saying “wow. You’ll make some lucky girl very happy.” I was so embarrassed I turned beet red. She said “go on” and I began to pee & get hard at the same time. She kept a tight grip aiming toward the toilet. Looking back, It was so hot, but at the moment I was mortified. What happened next surprised me. She grabbed my boner gave it a little tug, and stuffed it back into my underwear. She said “You have nothing to be embarrassed about-everybody pees.” She dropped her scrubs and her white panties right in front of me, pulled down the seat & began to pee. “See? Completely normal” She wiped her shaved pussy & pulled her scrubs and panties up. She washed her hands and I followed her out of the bathroom.

I still have an older woman pee fetish to this day.

It wasn't even going to be a falling in love. We were just fucking then it lead into us dumping the shit. She even called me a day before he made her stop contacting me and said "I guess ill just be a fucking unhappy military wife"

He bugged her phone before they were married and during last year too, bugged her car (his moms idea), Pulled a gun on him and her, mentally fucking with her, told her she couldn't work anymore, lied to her about wanting kids and lied to her about going home. He didn't say a work and just resigned for 5 more years without telling her

cool story user thx for sharing

did you get her phone number after all ?

You come across as an arrogant twat, how much did you pay for that and when will that be paid off?

The perk of banging actual doctors and them paying you off for their "special" wives?

That is one gross nipple

It's pretty funny that faggits are "practitioners" these days instead of being actual medical doctors.
What's next, selling authentic snake oil?

Attached: drqcf-1492460503-8308-list_items-gunsmoke_doc.jpg (400x267, 74K)

hahahahahaa dude i fuckin lost thx

We prefer the candy stripers to clean us off, and you know that there's nothing to heal folk except to clean out those precious bodily fluids.
It get's the heart pumping.

Great tits, post more of her

Name starts with L ?

Lana?

Work for funeral home and in nursing homes often picking up old dead people. All the nurses are always hitting on me and just being flirty in general. It's great

Looinisha that fucks niggers and gets weird shit on her tits after pumping out niglets.

I've spoken with EMTs and for what they see on a day to day basis, that's harsh. Generally it's traced to niggers or humans being stupid.

Lana?

Nah looks like a Leah i know

Lol wut

Nah, I was 17 at the time & in a relationship. There was something about the confidence she had grabbing my dick knowing that I wouldn’t protest and that I would enjoy it. I mean, she was doing her job. And not being able to masturbate afterward further burned the memory in my brain.

The next day, a younger blonde nurse came in, & asked if there was anything I needed. Feeling lucky, I told her I might need to pee soon.

She hesitated for a moment, left the room and came back with a bent plastic looking jar with a lid and hung it off my bed. I kinda felt cheated.

570?

fuck that, feels bad man

Idiot, speak to EMTs, if from a big city they see some really weird ass shit.
Kudos to the ones that can keep their sanity.

I see a lot of fucked up shit, so yes I understand

I want to sniff that brapper.

Just call on Methane Max for help.

Attached: Garbage_Pail_Kids-Methane_Max.jpg (210x320, 17K)

No.

kek

Attached: 01.jpg (960x1280, 138K)

Why not be PC and go for a zebra?

Attached: 258-1-f.jpg (800x567, 113K)

How's this?

Attached: 292_1000.jpg (1000x750, 72K)

I loved her, Yea Forums. That girl should have been my wife.
We dated for a couple of years as she was finishing nursing school We had our ups and downs, but she finally made it and kept going. On to get her BSN. She was ambitious, smart, cute, funny, and she accepted every shitty thing about me in stride. She never asked for anything much.. I spent just over five years with her. I don't think I'll ever get over her completely. She was 19 when we started dating. I was 21. I'm not going to find someone better for me. She was balanced. I've just been spiraling ever since she moved away. I just didn't want to move to the south Who would? But I fucking miss her , guys. and it hurts. she was my nurse, but in the end, she left me there to bleed...

My girlfriend is a vet tech and her butt looks so cute in scrubs.

Is your name Karen

Perfect, glad to see you back

love those tits

Why? You can't actually touch them. You should try eating more peanut butter instead.

Le funny man

Attached: a86cafc479ee475e17ed4869678b923e.jpg (500x375, 41K)

too bad nurses are some of the dumbest bitches imaginable.

i'd rather date a stripper