Be me

>be me
>actual 1/10
>so fucking ugly no woman will ever find me attractive under any circumstances
>literally look like a troll
Should I just kill myself?

Attached: cimqom92cywz.jpg (800x531, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally look like a troll

You say that...

There are a shitton of hideous people or deformed people who somehow managed to find someone. Idk how but they do

Show us how bad it is OP

pics or it didn't happen

Post pics

By having a good personality.

THIS DUBS CHECKED NIGGER SHOW US

Attached: 1553818137424.jpg (564x849, 153K)

Attached: oh you.jpg (851x315, 20K)

There's no good or bad personality in this world that isn't black and white
There's a lot of shitty guys with girls
It's more than appearance and more than how presentable you seem

not before sending us a pic

Nah, even fat women have standards tht are too high for me.
I'm not retarded enough to post my face on Yea Forums.
Lmao

I'll post me if you post you

are yoi retarded enough to post your man tists on Yea Forums?

>Nah, even fat women have standards tht are too high for me.
Are fat women like the ugly girl for you? What about trashy women or crazy women or just flatout dumb women? There's so many different types of people and there's a ton of people with low standards or who don't even have "standards". Are you a standard?

But you’re retarded enough to ask if you should just kys?

Neck yourself faggot

If you make decent money you will be 5/10. If you make mad cash you will be basically 10/10. If you are a woman and you are ugly there is nothing that can help you.

No
Where do I find a crazy dumb trashy gf?
I probably will.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\v3HXgkt
GO GO GO

-8yk

Just censor out your face and show us your disgusting body, or even grim parts, do you have weird fingers? Knobbly knees? Show us a double chin! Prove to us your inferior genetics

Do you have big eyes?

at least you have good taste in painting. Who's the artist?

you think of being ugly too much fooled yourself into believing that bullshit, it's clear that you focus too much on your looks and as a result you ignore other problems why you are not getting any women. to me you have horrible confidence and self esteem and it really shows, you need to be comfortable in your own skin.

My body is actually pretty average
I don't think so. I have uneven eyes, one is noticably higher on my face than the other.

Just show us dude

andrew wyeth i believe

It's not bullshit. I have low self-esteem as a consequence of being ugly. The most positive thing anyone including family members has said about my appearance is that I'm "below average"

i can put my life on the line and say that it's not your looks that are scaring the girls away, i'm not going to act like i know you and everything about you but i will say that because of your self-esteem issues you lack confidence aswell, both which are very unattractive. If i was to give you advice i'd say if you got nothing to lose look into no fap and semen retention especially semen retention and you will be a new man trust me. good luck

Beauty isn't real, everbody has a shitty meatsuit ticking away underneath. People might look at smily and shit on the outsise but on the inside they're cold, dead inside, no soul.

Beauty is the eye of the meek. People are pathetic. They'll do anything to rub others the wrong way. Outside of their pack they would get eaten.

oh i feel this, its just i try to react reasonably but everyone snaps... i dont like people telling me what i feel or what im thinking... unless they actually have a superpower

forgot to add im polite... i guess its only a front if someone tells me it is... some people i wont be polite to

Wear a gimp mask, work out.
Profit