There’s this tard named lance at my hs who I want to curb stomp his fucking head every fucking day cause he’s so...

there’s this tard named lance at my hs who I want to curb stomp his fucking head every fucking day cause he’s so retarded what should I do

Attached: C3FC875D-8C4A-431D-BD44-C0784264656F.png (1334x750, 1.76M)

suck your dick you fucking mong

This is not the appropriate outlet for your frustration. I recommend a non-violent confrontation that allows the both of you to air your grievances. Then you can embrace each other in all your faggotness.

you definitely attack without warning or provocation. then when questioned, just do your autistic screech.

leave here and grow up

You’re fucking boring

Also, based on your grammar amd punctuation, it would seem your intellect should be called into question.

>some guy bullies me everyday is it okay to shoot up the school for revenge?
You should seek professional help.

>in hs

MODS B& THIS UNDERAGE ROODYPOO!!!!!!

This. OP is a raging homosexual.

By which I mean he fantasizes about glorping on massize cocks. Specifically his bully's.

When you off yourself, don't livestream it. It would be a waste of bandwidth.

Give us details.

All hail Lance!

This

Tards are gonna be tards, user. I dealt with quite a few back in hs, and it kinda fucked with me for a while after. Cant give you any tips, though really fucking him up in a sneaky way can go miles.

Graduating jr high would be a good start

Did he hurt your feelings by calling you fat and greasy after kissing his gf and forgets you exist immediately after laughing at you. Keep playing Pokémon and bury your feelings in McDonald's

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio-wolf-of-wall-street-sunglasses.jpg (704x528, 25K)

Idk the tards at my school were mostly pretty chill and would push around a cart of hot, gooey, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies to sell during our free period. Why do you hate this particular one so much mr. Edgelord?

>greentext.exe

Delete system32 to make your computer run faster

Attached: 1552354706309.jpg (2520x1402, 814K)

Reported for underage