Wake up its time to argue whiteboi

>wake up its time to argue whiteboi

Statistically Black men fuck 50% of all white women yet make up 10% of the united states population, explain this.

Attached: 1556711819899.jpg (1200x800, 334K)

ITT: JIDF weekend edition

bump

I know a lot of white women who've been raped by biggers, maybe that's the link.

Another shite thread brought to you by:

Attached: tenda_spencer.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

>Statistically Black men fuck 50% of all white women
>explain this.
You didn't go to school, did you user.

Attached: 1530205510341.jpg (1199x709, 122K)

>Statistically Black men fuck 50% of all white women yet make up 10% of the united states population, explain this.

rape

They get knocked up, go to Planned Parenthood, and flush it out. In NYC more black kids are aborted than born.

I really don't care but this blacked scene was good

Says white boy with feminine boi
And im gonna believe a fucking thing you say?

Pull some more random numbers out of your ass
The fact that retards make these exact threads everyday just shows you "black guys" know you are full of dog shit
U dindus can only fuck nasty whores or fucking landwhales
No woman who is worth shit wants a nigger

Hi jews! Hope you had a good passover ... getting shot up

Can I get a source on the black people fuck 50% of white women “fact”?

This. I just wish they had fucked the whores in the ass as well.

The maths doesnt seem right on this one

There are no white women in US

Was it though? They fuck like see turtles and the girl's pussies were dry af. It's clear it's just a job to them.

Blacks were never meant to make it to the new world. While other members of our species migrated, spurred by higher I.Q.'s and intellectual curiosity, and evolved due to climate and other environmental/genetic factors, niggers were the low I.Q. animals content to graze in fields. Their numbers were kept down by their environment i.e. lack of food, predators, disease etc...

Bringing these subhuman cockroaches to North America as slaves was history's greatest mistake because all they do is breed and destroy their environments. EVERY place niggers infest becomes a complete and utter shithole.

Our only hope is to escape to the stars and make sure not one single stinking fucking nigger ever steps foot off this planet and leave them to burn!

Finally, Niggers are subhuman animals who subconsciously crave extinction which is why they breed with white women and if the blood that pools in their large genitals was in their brains they would have made it to the new world as explorers instead of pack mule slave labor!

bump

In your dreams Negro. That and the fact that your average white guy wouldnt touch most of the fat ugly black chicks out ther with a barge pole.Ralph!

>Black men fuck 50% of all white women

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Statistically Black men fuck 50% of all white women yet make up 10% of the united states population, explain this.

What exactly is the point of making up shit like this? Why the fuck do we see these threads everyday? Has Yea Forums just become a board of 100% gay nigger loving trolls? Where's the OC? Where are the memes? This place has become an echo chamber of the worst kind.