Does your gf call you daddy?

does your gf call you daddy?

Attached: 1556265043758.gif (450x356, 1.85M)

yea, I mean, she is my offspring

No, but I am old enough to be her daddy. Does that count?

well its nice you get along with your daughter, but not what i meant lmao

nope, still not what i was looking for. Im just curious because mine does and was wondering how common it is

No. But my daughter usually does when I'm eating her puss

damn who knew so many dads had sex with their daughters?

No, she calls me Sir.

Mine does too sometimes, and its actually pretty hot

My wife does. I guess it's fairly common.

Attached: IMG_0556.jpg (1020x935, 232K)

i don't have a gf. no girl would let me near them for some reason even though i am old enough to be most girls' daddy.

Yes she does. And I call her mommy depending on the scenario.

She was vanilla when I met her, real girl next door type. Now her go to fantasies are getting molested and liking it or shes a milf he corrupts 10 year old boys making their little cocks cum.

She's a deviant.

My ex did it as a joke, because she knew she can trigger me with it.
While we had sex, she randomly said "give it to me daddy" because she knew exactly that this makes me kinda angry and I would pound her harder and more aggressively.

It's a pretty common things for girls. Lots of them have daddy issues.

nice lmao, and nice tits

Man, what a virgin cringe fest this thread is.

you just need some social skills my guy, I would try to get a hobby that you like, rn mine is just lifting

i could never really be submissive tbh, but good on you for having such a kinky girl

Mine doesn't. However she has some exes, apparently. Their preference, not hers. She's more a pleaser, so is happy to but doesn't desire to, if that makes sense.

i actually really enjoy it, do you think its weird?

Honestly girls with daddy issues are my type lmao

See, if mine did it would just turn me off. Instant rope and we're done.
I actually have kids though so that might be why? Dunno

definitely makes sense thanks for sharing

Its mainly her who's the sub. She wants me to piss on her next 'as punishment'. That was a bokt out of the blue, never would have expeted if when I met her. I guess women just bury their slutty desires down deep.

personally im 19 and dont have kids, but i could see why it would turn you off

damn thats really hot, fucking good on you bro. Shes a keeper.

If she's asking for it as punishment, then don't actually use it as punishment. The point of punishment is they're not supposed to enjoy it/want it.

'Punishment' in a kinky sex game way. Not actual punishment just role play.

Ah okay you're at that level okeydoke.
Actual punishment can often be a part of role play. It depends how seriously you're both taking the roles.

Yeah we're not that committed... yet anyway.

like ddlg?

She wanted to call me daddy at first, but I honestly don't like it. It somehow got brought up in conversation with her coworkers and apparently they find me sexy because of it.

ive never met a girl who used daddy in an unironic way. also never heard it once while haveing sex. i dont think its common

because you dont wanna be called daddy they find you sexy?

ah ok thanks for the input

Attached: 1556046328744.jpg (250x250, 6K)

My gf calls me daddy when we do role play. Only the role play is for purely comedic purpose wherein we improvise absurd but elaborate stories where I am a authority figure and she is dominate. eventually I just pull my dick out and fuck her but that's after an hour of laughing about stupid dialog.

No, my daddy calls me girlfriend.

My gf does. She used to dislike it but shes grown accustomed to it.

Shes not my gf, shes my babygirl whore

Wow, you're funny, how long did it take you to come up with that one, Chappelle?

what a good daughter

so no feelings?

No,but she'll often say that I'm a pretty big guy

Attached: Bane_TDKR.jpg (470x706, 50K)

1 hour and 4 minutes

no, she calls me poppa

Shes older than I am so she calls me baby.

no nickname tho?

thats cute too

No but she calls me papi

latina girl?

Yeah, though she was against it at first. She'd call me master instead. Then at one point I'm pretty sure she blurted out daddy in the middle of sex, accidentally or no, and found out that she really liked it - or perhaps more accurately, admitted to herself (and me) that she did.
We also do shit like this dude

Papa or BigBoy

>implying these fagets have a gf
>all this role playing itt

no, I call her mommy

>summer
>plebbit

nah but my ex did

>mfw people aren't all basement dwellers

ah nice. my gf was already into ddlg stuff so she really likes it.

those are cute

yeah, she first asked me if she could about two months into our relationship. I wasn’t into it that much at first but now it gets me hard. she was 17 then and it was hot having a tiny little teen call me daddy and beg me to get her pregnant as I blew my load into her. now she’s 22 and it’s still hot but lost it’s edge a bit

My gf does, been together 5 years and she still does but only during sex

how short?

never casually?

She’s 5’2 and was pretty skinny when we met. tiny tits and a nice ass. she’s put on some weight in the past few years and now has hips and a much bigger ass, and her tits have gone up a size. she still calls me daddy for her own needs but now I mainly get off on breeding/rapeplay talk

Attached: 5206839183.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

ugh i love short girls so much. especially when they are super submissive.

short girls who are super submissive is my thing too. she basically does whatever I want her too and even if she says no I’m much bigger than her and can overpower her (which usually turns her on).

sauce?

Yes. In text, in person; it's the main way she refers to me. I like that; I'm her protector and provider.
During sex it drives me wild! Trust me, there are few things hotter than when she asks if daddy will fuck her mouth. She will maintain eye contact when she tries to take my cock all the way in her mouth.. Her eye lashes will flutter and shes on the verge of her eyes watering.. Then she lets it out of her mouth, covered in spit and spit strings dripping down Her chin and she will ask, with a pouty face 'did I do it good daddy? Did your little girl take all her daddy's cock in her throat?'
Or when I cum for her.. It's always dirty talk about filling her little pussy with daddy's cum or daddy cumming on her little girl tits or shooting that cum on her tiny asshole.
It's so hot!

Damn!!!

Bump

since the first date, she was desperate for white cock

Attached: suah1.jpg (1080x1350, 307K)

That's hot! My girl calls me daddy as well.

More of this?

No that shits cringey af man

To you. Homo.

So what do you guys call her when she calls you daddy?

Mine does this too, but she doesn't know that I really want her to call me daddy and her refer to herself as my daughter, not just little girl; I want to hear her say '...fuck your daughter..'

My x does everytime I fuck him in the ass

baby girl

seriously. I don't know any girls that aren't into it.

my ex did but only during sex

I struggled with finding a name for her and eventually settled with baby girl.

my wife is absolutely disgusted at even the mention of it. some women certainly don't want to even have an inkling that they are fucking their dads.

No, I told her not to. Doesn't feel right to me.

My little girl told me she's going to marry me when she grows up.

I'm going to hold her to it.

Wifey calls me daddy.

Mine does, bur only when I’m fucking or spanking her. We have a 9 year age difference.

search google for
girl+rides+nerd+while+he+plays+lol

no, even the boy calls me homer

yes but we do ddlg so its kinda mandatory

Mine too man, they're the best

Attached: 555 (44).jpg (540x960, 140K)

just busted a fat load inside my girls pussy as she begged me to put my seed in her and called me daddy. feels good

I want this too!!

all post on b are fictional

i never even considered actually doing it, i found it to be gross when a gf wanted me to call her mommy
but my bf now asked me to do it and i only found it embarrassing but really hot

Im a trap that calls all the guys I fuck daddy

I also like getting peed on and slapped around

Attached: 1556909768809.png (370x320, 24K)

people who like to do or say anything that reminds them of their parents during sex are sick. end of story.

you crossed t he line with the piss

thank you kind user

have a nice day

that's not what calling him daddy does, it's more of a hierarchical thing

He was the one that wanted to piss on me. I was just trying to make daddy happy uwu

Attached: 20190218_175913.jpg (1616x1212, 474K)

Also like when daddy teases me for having a small penis
uwu

Attached: 20190405_102736.jpg (1616x1212, 418K)

that thread went pretty gay pretty fast

good girl

Yes, that's how she addresses me in everyday conversation. Fucking, she goes straight for the raceplay: "Big white cock" this, "Big white balls" that. I didn't teach her or ask her to do that, it just naturally bursts forth from a wellspring of lost. Good times.

"Lust". Sorry.

I forgive you

>be me
>"dated" a phone sex girl
>Calls me Daddy 24/7
>Does anyone I tell her
>Crazy for anal
>Call her a dirty slut
>Doesn't like it
>???
>Wants me to say nice things as I'm railing her
>Wtf.png
Kinda ruined it for me. How am I supposed to softly say she's a pretty little Daddy's girl when the sound of her ass getting pounded is echoing through the house?

Attached: 1547315736792.jpg (480x362, 20K)

no, but the twink I fuck every week calls me "daddy" and I call him my "little girl".

I had an ex whose father died and one time during sex I told her who's your daddy and she broke down in tears.
Pretty awkward

I guess Sir is sexier.

All White women worship White cock
All Asian women Worship White cock.

They all realize the BBC meme is just that a meme.

Attached: 245637857629394857263498572649876529837456298374523453452.png (601x513, 773K)

She does

Attached: download_20190427_100707.jpg (2615x4009, 1.11M)

Nope. I married a mentally stable woman. We are both engineers, DINK, swingers.

All the daddy issue women I dated were occasionally fun to fuck, but usually were trash at everything else including loyalty.

American girls are fucked in the head.

What's next? FUCK ME GRANDPA FUCK MY LIL PUSSSYY .

fuccckkk offfff.,

she calls me oniichan

No, but my friends gf does

My wife does.

My boyfriend does.

I'm Daddy.

for you

She does, and it's funny because hers is a literal manlet. He's just north of 5'4 and very slight. I've totally replaced him.

Attached: 1969-12-31 06.00.00 52.jpg (2048x1395, 1.07M)

Did

Attached: 3908BAFC-6E34-4572-847D-B867ABBBD386.jpg (533x1131, 212K)

You don't sound like you're a lot of fun. Me and my wife do tons of crazy shit in the bedroom but it's not like that changed anything. It's all fun and enjoyment only an uptight faggot would let that dictate their lives

She calls me grandaddy

Attached: 1359668035705.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Yeah, when I'm fucking her really hard she starts to moan "Yes daddy, yes". I fucking love her.

Well I mean it also works out that I'm her father.

Yes but in spanish cause is my nickname. papi

>b
Yea Forums
>"your gf"

Attached: NiggaPlease.jpg (600x600, 35K)

My sister in law calls me daddy

Since my GF already calls me daddy in and out of the bedroom, how can I discretely get her to like being called (and saying) that she's my daughter? Any anons advice???

Oof

>Mentally stable
>swingers
Lol k

shes cute. nudes?

You're fucking weird user.

cute

she calls me master of the dragon slayer
my dick is the dragon slayer so it makes sense

I need to start playing more HOTS

Attached: 1488768769504.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Incorporate the role play into sex first and see if she likes it.

Yea and her daddy died when she was 15, who also has the same name as my dad o.O

No, shes not from Alabama

My wife calls me "you done yet" while fucking.

Yea, but she's a bastard who never knew her dad so w/e

Every girl these days do this shit

My gf calls me "please don't Mr. I'm gonna be late for school".

Occasionally. It weirded me out at first but now it drives me crazy lowkey, it’s pretty hot.

My step daughter does

That's the only time I want it; during sex. She calls me daddy virtually all the time, not just during sex. But when we are intimate, I want her to say she's my daughter (those exact words) occasionally! How can I do that, without her being weirded out? She already says she's my little girl, but I want her to say she's "my daughter"

Yup. She waits til I'm nearly there and then starts saying filthy shit like "fuck me daddy" cause she knows it puts me into hyperdrive at the end

Hot as fuck

Attached: Roofing.jpg (640x627, 39K)