What does /b think about anal masturbation?

what does /b think about anal masturbation?

Attached: sds.jpg (790x750, 53K)

I think you're a faggot.

Bump

God gave you a penis, use it.

My favourite way of masturbation.

2 years into hrt and it's the only way I can orgasm, bepis doesn't work like that anymore. It helps to be with a girl who doesn't like touching it, but truth be told sometimes I miss using it, it's simpler.

>mentally ill guy gave up his penis to be a "girl"
You could have cured your illness by fucking girls the way you would of wanted to be fucked.

Just because it worked for you does not mean it works for everybody

Lol bs, Ive been in straight relationships pretty much constantly since I figured I was trans 8 years ago. Just started transitioning a while ago. Fucking lots pf girls didnt fix shit

a different way to cum

fun.

The inability to do this is reason #42 why I hate having IBS

I've had a dildo, 2-3 butt plugs and some other toys.
I just never feel anything, idk what I am doing wrong.
Like I feel nothing at all, no pleasure or discomfort, just nothing.

I would like to invest money in good dedicated prostate massagers but idk if it is worth it if I haven't felt anything with other toys.

It's in your head you dumbfuck. You need to be horny and wanted to be fucked as a girl. Embrace your hole as the way of pleasure for yourself.
No technology is going to fix that, it is you who needs to do it.

Hey sister! I hope things are better for you now. Mind if I ask how things are like for you in the bedroom nowadays?

The younger you start the better.

Attached: 1481715474988.jpg (504x340, 40K)

seems like it's just a pain in the ass way to get things done

Attached: ccc.png (350x350, 138K)

I want to get into anal masturbation, but every time I try I always get the feeling like I need to shit. It almost feels like a diarrhea feeling. Does anyone else get this? Does the feeling go away with practice?

I bet you don't even lube the sharpie

It's amazing

Same.
Meh.

I wanna keep going, but I'm so scared I'm gonna shit.

Carlos!!!

This is why you prepare yourself before (same goes if you want to fuck someone else anus).
Do you know what you have to do, right?

I have kinda the same problem, I cant get in the right headspace by my self, the actions I am preforming are to distracting, getting a helping hand from somebody who knows their way around a prostate is the way to go buddy.

Well, there are a lot of factors that also play roles and vary from each one, they can be physical and/or psychologique.
However stimulating the penis when hard and finding the right spot on the prostate (this is harder than it seems), massage area between scrotum and anus are things that could help.
I mean, to me,it's not about stuffing the bigger toys in (tho for someone the stretching is what make it pleasurable) but "hitting" the right spot, finding the right position. Sometimes it's really pleasurable, sometimes it's like stated, it's not easy.

Attached: maleanat.gif (450x418, 23K)

Best orgasms of my life although I need to set an afternoon aside for prep and I can't necessarily do it every day.

It's too bad I'm not into dudes because it's almost impossible to find girls that are into pegging but I get by on my toy collection.

It gets used plenty while I'm enjoying my toys in my ass.

I like to shove balloons up my ass and inflating them with hot water. That way I have got the most intense orgasms ever.

Attached: willlearn.jpg (901x729, 1.17M)

Attached: 122.png (600x448, 332K)

Why not either skip the balloon and go straight for the enema or go for a purpose-built inflatable toy? Or are we really living this deep in clown world?

Show us your collection

Large volume enemas ruin your gut movements and doesn't really make you feel the same, and inflatables i just had balloons at hand when i was feeling kinky.

Solomon? Is that you? You really need to stop doing this shit.

when you hit the spot its fucking top tier OP. Feeling your butt want to swallow the toy whole when you start to cum is the best feel

Attached: pucci-pucci.gif (500x335, 1.1M)

it's hot when a chick does it, but only if she's actually into it