So anyone else hoping the chinese just start killing those fucking muslims in their "concentration camps"?

So anyone else hoping the chinese just start killing those fucking muslims in their "concentration camps"?

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png (549x413, 19K)

no

you should feel bad about your garbage brain

why kill them?
Haven't you read 1984? You re-educate them.

fuck off faggot

We're hoping you lose weight and move out of your mom's after you get a job, OP.
Given this thread however, we don't feel a full vote of confidence.

Attached: 2.jpg (275x183, 6K)

I'll be whatever weight i feel like, otherwise mission accomplished. Man Yea Forums really has been infected by lefties =/

Attached: [Pixel] Isekai Shokudou - 09 [1080p][BD][HEVC][10 bit][Dual Audio][Opus].mkv_snapshot_19.55.087.jpg (1920x1080, 799K)

No, you fucking /pol/tard.

Anyone who wishes for mass death is sick in the mind. Generalizing a population leads to dehumanization.

have you read the quran? have you seen how literally the muslim population takes the quran? their entire religion is a threat to mankind.

you've been infected by fat cells lardass

>wise mission accomplished
yes, your full on retardation

OP is a hivemind. He cannot see reason.

They track them by their phones.

I just don't get how any of you can see muslims as human, they're garbage in flesh

It's actually more interesting that you would champion the 1984 type shit China's getting away with. And now you want us to implement that shit in our society.
You're garbage in flesh to even suggest it, user.

Start? My dude, the game has been going for a while now. The point is now how much can they escalate? They seem to be the only land that knows we can't sustain the planet like this, we need to purge.

Americans will be kept around as servants/pets.

But whites are destroying the planet, not Muslims.

How many Muslims are trying to kill you right now? Zero. You live in mommy's basement.

Yeah but we might as well cull some dangerous animals first

If I were OP, this would set me into a murderous rage.

starting with you?
though you're admittedly all bark and no bite
doggie

Fuck off sandnigger

Nope, live independently nice generic npc response though, next you're going to call me an incel

Incels oddly value their manhood, though there is 0% chance they will ever use their penis to fuck a girl.

So no Muslims are trying to kill you.
You're actually the aggressor here faggot.

*clears thought*
*ahem*
Fuck chinks, fuck gooks, fuck niggers, fuck mudslimes, fuck communists, fuck bitches, fuck faggots, fucks heathens, fuck manlets, fuck libtards, fuck beaners, fuck trannies, fuck kikes, fuck you

Attached: 1556629065350.png (537x538, 529K)

You should visit france, germany and england to see how peaceful mudslimes are. The ones not trying to kill me are trying to turn my country into an islamic shithole. This is the whole point of this shitty religion.

Generalizing a population is normal when this population has the same shitty murderous behavior on every country they move in.

>next you're going to call me an incel
The 1st Amendment protects Muslims from people like you, so yeah.
Go get your fleshlight.

Holy shit Yea Forums is invaded with liberals and kikes now.

>generic npc response
trumpshits are the only npcs here
we actively took the House with our votes as liberal Democrats, user. We are playing, you're screaming behind a keyboard.

exactly they go to a different country, refuse to integrate and replicate the shitty country they flee from it's fucking retarded. Sure, there are some reforms going on to water down the religion like christianity but it's just too damned slow.

You've never left your mom's basement user. You don't get to tell other people where they should visit.

Attached: faggot.jpg (225x225, 9K)

How many christians have caused waves of terrorism across europe? How many Buddhist youth gangs are commiting mass rapes across europe?

Yeah wtf is this shit, i'm assuming it's all the reddit faggots farming frogposters for their shitty karma garbage

Actually far right dipshits like you are the minority here
moot created a containment board for retards like you
>>>pol/

You have no arguments so you resort to asinine provocative crap. How surprising. Go back to bed Ahmad, your goat wants sexy time.

The only people threatening violence are neo-nazi incels like you

stop samefagging trumpshit

>you have no arguments
oh the projection
lol

I'm not far right you dip shit. Mudslimes you love so much are much worse than far right people.

I really don't give a shit about trump,had hopeful thoughts thinking he might shake up things but he didn't now i'm ready for yang, muslims are fucking dangerous and you're stupid to think they aren't

>asinine provocative crap
like calling for the death of human beings who never did anything to you?

is mommy passed out? Is that why you're doing your bedtime?

Yes you are. Idiots like Your President want to ban Muslims in this country. Shut the fuck up.

You're more dangerous than any Muslim and so far I just see you flapping your yap incel

I'm a neo-nazi now? You liberal lunatics never cease to amaze me. Need I remind you that the nazis loved islam?

Attached: mikics_820.png (820x550, 306K)

pretty much everybody op. cept maybe the Uigurs

>triggered
don't act like a nazi if you don't want to be mistaken for one

Yes he wants to ban muslims because they are dangerous murderous lunatics. Stupid weak-chined liberal crybaby.

Actually it's because he's a crybaby xenophobe who's scared of brown people.

Like you.

they should be banned, fuck em with their misogynistic religion

user, you're the one crying like a bitch because we have a Constitution to stop you.

You should be banned.

You are un-American.

Why am I even arguing with you. You don't have any arguments, all you do is call people you don't like ''nazis''. Go suck a muslim cock you dhimmi.

so close lmao

You didn't have any arguments, OP. You started a thread where you advocated genocide of human beings based on their beliefs.

Get out of my country.

only 13 year old incels give a fuck about that shit

go to bed 8th grade

You are a nazi. You called people "kikes" earlier too.

You're lucky you live in a country where you can post that kind of verbal diarrhea user
lol

>scared of brown people.

Are we talking about religion or race here? We dislike shitty islamic ideology, not race. Non muslim arabs are welcome.

Attached: ram.jpg (900x506, 105K)

We're talking about you. Ultimately anyone who isn't white is subject to your nazi fantasies.

(((my country)))

Sure thing schlomo.

>we

Attached: your job.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

user you have to be 18+ to post here

Get out nazi.

>Ultimately anyone who isn't white is subject to your nazi fantasies.

I just said

>Non muslim arabs are welcome.

Ideology is a problem, not race.

Listen you mentally challenged liberal cunt. You keep ignoring my arguments and only resort to provocative BS. I am done arguing with you. You are beyond stupid.

HURRRR NAZI BIGOT PRIVILEGED WHITE MAYYLE

Attached: hurrr.png (650x366, 335K)

Yes, your ideology is a problem to a functioning democracy. Glad we're on the same page there.

samefagging that hard

>Listen you mentally challenged liberal cunt.
oh jesus faggot is mad

Attached: 1543789172208.gif (420x236, 946K)

Islam is also a problem. You call me a nazi and defend an ideology that is just as bad.

>You keep ignoring my arguments
I've actually addressed them.

1. We have a US Constitution in place to protect Muslims from people like you
2. You are un-American.
Get out of my country, nazi dogfucking fuck.

I love watching nazi racists like you fight for hours how you really aren't "racist."
Fucking hivemind lol.

18+ user

The only problem here is you.

So you admit you are a nazi.

What about europeans have a constitution to defend them from islamic terror, muslim gang rapes and assaults?

And I'm not american you fucking liberal muslim loving fuck.

If being a "nazi" is trying to raise concern that islam is a dangerous ideology moreso than others then sure i'm a nazi

There is literally no such thing in Europe.
What's happening is that a vocal opposition of white nationalists are attempting to take center stage in politics. And you're exactly the kind of useful idiot they'd recruit.

Holy shit the samefagging is strong here. You little blue-haired liberal tranny.

>And I'm not american
Good. Shut the fuck up.

We're done here lol.

Again, how many Muslims are trying to kill you?
Zero. You live in your mom's basement. You are not threatened by islam.

NOW I see why Trump is so cozy with China suddenly

Stay mad nazi dogfucker.

sure, just blind yourself to the truth.

War Is Peace, Freedom Is Slavery, and Ignorance Is Strength is your motto eh?

He's not. In China's eyes the US shot itself in the foot.

this

You're the one pushing a 1984 ideology, user. That's more your speed.
My country practices full social diversity.

why do i as an individual matter? I know that they're killing innocent people in plenty of places, it's a fucking dangerous ideology that needs to be eradicated through diluting their religion or genocide.

I just told you the truth.
You really do sound indoctrinated, user. Perhaps this is all just a shitty troll, it would get you off the hook.

=/

You know nothing. You read somewhere Muslims are "dangerous" and now you're beating like the indoctrinated sheep that you are.

faggot

I won this thread, OP.

Delete it.

Yeah countless beheadings, running people over, blowing people up and raping women is me "just reading some things" fuck off you soyfaggot.

man do the shills have a bedtime now?