How's life Yea Forumsro's?

How's life Yea Forumsro's?

In the last month, I've failed out of college for being lazy, broke up with my gf, came home to my mother attempting suicide, and lost all my savings.

But never have I been happier working a dead end job as a kitchen porter. Smoking my money away. And doing the odd bit of exercise.

(Pic is from an explosion at the steel factory where I live)

Attached: received_2276376252617194.jpg (480x347, 9K)

Attached: 8755286179.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

im kinda the same I think I pretty much failed out of college, and im just working a job without any upward mobility at all for minimum wage.

>But never have I been happier working a dead end job as a kitchen porter. Smoking my money away. And doing the odd bit of exercise.

Probably because it's stable. But just always stay a step ahead so you don't endup lazy again, like smoking your money away.. you can save a few dollars and still toke everyday, there's literally hundreds of people who do that

Proud of you

I think this whole month has taught me to not worry as much. Things happen, you just gotta work to improve them. Focusing on becoming better in whatever meaning of the word.

Just focus on bettering yourself, even of it's doing 10 push ups before bed. It helps

>Things happen, you just gotta work to improve them. Focusing on becoming better in whatever meaning of the word.

I used to dwell so much on the bad things that I never had time to correct them. I would always be miserable even though I kept stepping closer to my goals. It's craziness, and it's good that you're at this point where you realize you shouldn't worry so much when you have a place and food in the fridge. It doesn't even mean acceptance (although it helps) and it doesn't mean giving up on what you want, it means being happy while you're on your way there

Survived pic related last August 29th..

Became an official NEET on welfare.. this was honestly the greatest event to occur in my life, I've learned so much. Despite having brain damage (Suffered a diffusion axonal injury to the point I was in a unresponsive coma for about a week) I feel like things have never been clearer to me.

Experience is meant to be enjoyed frens, I have been here for about 9 years and pessimism is easy to catch on this board... look at each day you wake up as an opportunity to make tomorrow easier. I'll be lurking for a bit, tell me what's up.
> I saw "God"

Attached: low-level-bridge-crash.jpg (780x439, 70K)

Exactly. I don't think I could've explained it any better. Just wish I'd have felt this way when I was a little younger haha.

> never have I been happier working a dead end job as a kitchen porter
then you're ok. what is the point you are trying to make?

Damn, that's a gnarly crash. How did it happen?

Do you have any goals or plans for the future?

> I saw “God“

Whats the dresscode? Muslim,Christisn,Jewish,Hindu? Hoe should i dress?

Not really a point exactly. Just because things aren't good, doesn't mean they're bad.

Went out drinking with some buddies and my childhood friend thought he could drive us all home. With no money for a cab and public transit being down, I got into the passenger seat.. The outcome can be seen.

My plans are to enjoy life every single moment, I think the biggest aspect people over look eith their own life is that all emotions are meant to come in a cycle. Sad? Embrace that. Happy? Embrace that? Mad? Better fucking embrace that nigger. Never internalize your emotions and "save" them as that's the most common way that people are almost detached from the situation in front of them and caught up over some bullshit from the past, tainting the moment in front of them. We're all guilty of this, even I fucking was. But in terms of an occupation, I've always wanted to be a high school teacher as people have always told me I have a knack for communication, and being able to talk to people at their most developmental (16-18) is an opportunity to see the next generation not repeat the same problems that we commit today. Driver had car insurance (he ded) and the insurance already offered to pay between me and another passenger who survived a million dollars. So I got that to look forward to. Gonna buy me a plot of land in the mountains somewhere and start a family with a woman who loves me. What's your goal fren?

Pic is the injury I sustained
>over 90% of people who enter a coma never wake up again, and those who do are often impaired.
For some reason I'm lucky fuck

Attached: 20190331_153654.jpg (1760x1000, 495K)

>protip

Your subconscious is your soul. Dress as you like, but dress how you seem to be "holy". Abrahamic religions are far fro, the truth

Sad how threads like these are the fastest to 404..
Shows the true priorities of Yea Forumstards

Attached: JPEG_20190317_130908.png (782x782, 650K)

Just the other day my friend drove me home stoned and he almost crashed, thing is. It would've been quicker to walk it.

Do you hold any grudges about what happened?
It's always been a dream of mine to live isolated somewhere like that. It's tiring being in the city.

My goal is to be self employed one day, and build something for myself. As long as it pays the bills I will be happy. I would rather build something and not have much money, than work for someone and have a little more. Not sure what it'll be, but there will definitely be food involved.

As I've said, I look at this whole situation as a blessing. Of course my friend died, and another friend (known them both since we were 5) lost his right arm, and I got off stupidly lucky for some reason. I had my moment of survivor guilt, but honestly; the only way I can honor my dewd friend is to live a life they he'll be proud of me. One of the things that make us gods children is ability to create. Create something that you'll be proud of when you die

Attached: 20190421_134108.jpg (1200x1291, 578K)

That's good, man. I think anyone's friends would want them to move on and be happy.
Exactly. I couldn't agree more.

Just want to say before we 404,it's been good chatting

Hope your life is everything you want it to be.
Dont forget that you possess the power to make it happen!
>dont squander that gift

Attached: 20190418_201726.jpg (1200x1552, 558K)

It's your fault for failing in life user.

And yours, use everyday as an opportunity to be better.
Peace