We are literally the universe experiencing questioning and understanding itself

We are literally the universe experiencing questioning and understanding itself.

Attached: 324.jpg (250x240, 11K)

no we are gods play toys and he laughs and jerks off while we suffer

How can you be sure anything outside of your own thoughts exists??

A'ight.

Attached: fitzroy_river_snubfin_dolphin.jpg (620x325, 77K)

It's all God. I am one with that.

We are literally naked apes with a forebrain mutation.

accurate

Attached: 1555037962047.jpg (599x507, 68K)

friend yoshi just posted this on twitter and bend my mind

All life is just the universe taking form to experience itself and conciousness is just a network that existence uses to manifest itself in a form that can interact with the rest of itself to "evolve" itself. When things "die" their conciousness just returns to its original form and the process is repeated. Beings (all life, not just human animals) thinking of themselves as individual and separate from one another is just an illusionary avenue used by existence making it easier to form experiences and evolve its conciousness. Basically everything is a giant sims game for the universe to evolve and expand lol

remember reading here:

people don't need to be taught evil. they do need to be taught good. that's proof that god exists

thoughts?

are you fucking retarded?

Because you would have never had the language to ask the question in the first place, had someone else not shared the language first. This means, at the very least, other people exist.

Thats so deep

Attached: yeeeessh.jpg (480x600, 110K)

I am literally the universe hating itself

what you mean?

all I did was copy paste when he wrote. I had some drinks and thought it was interesting so I reposted it

There is no good, there is no evil. Only the perspective and judgement of others. If there were proof that god exists only the insane would deny it. There is no proof that god exists.

It's proof effort is good, and sloth is evil. Not much else

I do understand morality is a fiction.

but we can all agree killing innocent people with an assault rifle is an act of evil.

>I found a lazy way to never be disappointed or put forth effort

how high are you right now?

I wish i had money to smoke out...fuck

Attached: 5543827745.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

dolphin seems pretty chill

>but we can all agree killing innocent people with an assault rifle is an act of evil.
No. We can't all agree. "innocent" is subjective. If these "innocent" people were unintentionally causing my family to starve or live in fear for their lives, and even if they had no knowledge of it. Yet it was still them that were the cause - I'd slay the lot of them by any means necessary. Am I evil? According to who? For protecting my family? Evil is just a bullshit blanket-statement word usually reserved for exceptional cruelty, or to explain the "inexplicable". Things are never inexplicable they simply aren't understood in their respective subjective context.