My girlfriend's ring came today you think she will like Yea Forums ?

My girlfriend's ring came today you think she will like Yea Forums ?

Attached: 913c8b1b-6b0a-415d-9431-18c39115724d.jpg (1280x960, 123K)

It's so fucking girly.

She will love it. Who's the lucky gal?

She will enjoy taking your house and kids one day cuck.

Not all women are cunts guy

Mine was lol

Who hurt you?

How you planning on proposing bruh?

>she

smelss like teen spirit man, she will love it though. but in 10 years taht heart will look a little cringy. gl!

Sucks man. Sorry to hear but hey op might have one awesome gf

good luck

>meanwhile OPs girl

Know what she really want, cuck

Attached: 1550262276689.gif (240x180, 1.37M)

How do you she doesn't like hearts? Lots of women do. Pretty sure she will love it just saying

She’ll love it user!! Ignore all of the mean anons who think all women are cunts, I hope you guys have a long happy life :))

Gratz OP! Wish you dudes well

Rule 1) Don’t get married

1) Earn enough money to support yourself without the need for someone else
2) Become rich
3) Get into real estate but have two homes. One average home, one big mansion
4) When you meet a girl, take her to average home
5) If she ever finds out you have more than one home, claim it is real estate and you earn from it
5) Never share bank accounts, never get a joint bank account, it fucks you in the long run, don’t give her access to yours either
6) When you move in, take responsibility for paying different things e.g. if you pay for electricity, gas she pays for tv and groceries then you don’t have any commitments. Therefore if she ever does you dirty you can just kick her out knowing shes paid half her way.
6) Don’t get married, don’t be fooled into doing so just because others do it. Because relationships are made to fail sometimes, and they will get half your shit.
7) don’t have kids until you’re at a considerable age where you can settle down, but again don’t get married. If she ever fucks you over you wont have to give her shit, it is your house, your money.
8) if you follow these steps, a female will never have a hold over you. If you are proposing at x age without a plan, you are going to fuck things up.

- multi millionaire entrepreneur

Depends, is she super girly? My wife would hate that ring with burning passion. But as long as you've taken your girlfriend's taste into account, that's what matters.

Some of these comments are from neckbeards who haven't even seen s real pussy. You put that ring on that bitch and love her as much as you can user

>Multi millionaire entrepreneur
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Don't listen to this retard unless he posts a timestamped pic of his Ferrari.

This^^

My wife wanted a heart shaped diamond. So if shes really girly she will like it

My gf isn't super girly but she wears a heart necklace I gave her every day because I gave it to her. It's what the ring represents that matters. You'd be surprised how many girls don't give a shit about the ring...

You’re a faggot if you don’t believe these facts apply to real life.

Enjoy losing your house and 4 kids that your whore wife will inevitably gain custody of. The law isn’t on your side, we live in a world that is highly feminised.

If your wife cheats on you and wifes you dor the sheer sake of money, the law can’t do shit about that. Women will always win

Translation
Hurr durr I couldn't please my wife emotionally/physically so she fucked off and got a better life using some of my shit

> Implying you wouldn't want to get rid of 4 destructive little bastards living in your house.

Now getting married is a good way to lose half your shit, having kids is a great way to guarantee you lose ALL your shit. And any prospects for personal fulfillment beyond being a parent. Fuck that. My girl and I have agreed to never have kids, and if she changes her mind, I'll be moving on.

Kids suck. I'll stick with my sports cars and animals.

Noice.
Hope you guys have many happy years together if she says yes

This. Dude got cucked by some Chad that's now raising his kids and plowing his ex wife nightly. He thinks about how Chad's fat cock is pumping more seed into her fertile cunt than he could ever hope to. Soon they'll have their own kids to instill with Chad's superior beliefs, skills and values. He knows he'll never be the number one man in any of their lives anymore. He knows he can't measure up or she would still be with him. He's inferior to his former love's new, improved partner as a lover and as a father, and he's bitter. Poor guy.

I have 2 kids and I love my life. All you insecure fetuses disgust me. Better off that you gay cunts don't breed

All hail the Chads

I’ve never been married and never will be, plus i’m a female who knows how easy it is to manipulate men

You’re a fag

It's not for everyone. Some people don't feel the need to gain fulfillment by reproducing. Some people are perfectly content to live their life in a way that focuses more on their personal ambitions. Not wanting to have kids doesn't mean someone is immature, it just means they have different life goals than you do.

> Female

Show tits or you're a man.

>It's what the ring represents that matters. You'd be surprised how many girls don't give a shit about the ring...

You might be surprised how many girls actually hate the ring that was picked out of them without their input. Several of my wife's friends have told her how they don't like their rings and it isn't what they would have picked out. One for taste, the other says the rock is too big and it isn't comfortable at work.

But they didn't have the heart to tell their fiance to take it back and exchange it.

If it's something your wife is going to wear for the rest of her life (if all goes well), you should really be involving her in the decision, in my opinion. Unless she specifically asks to be surprised.

>chad chad chad chad chad
Anyone who uses this dumbass term is always a virgin. Always. No exceptions.

I'm a sucker for shit like this. Good luck OP I hope she says yes. You proposing soon?

I am a woman :') i was previously engaged to a guy too so yes. I do know. Plenty engaged/married friends and I haven't heard one of them moan about their rings. Engagement ring is supposed to be the surprise. Wedding ring is the one you choose

I'm the guy who's wife wanted a heart ring and I can concur. I wanted it to be a symbol of my feelings for her but she picked it and im glad she did so at least I know she likes it. Its something shes going to wear so you might as well let her pick.

enjoy dying alone and a virgin

It's a fucking ring guys I'm pretty sure he picked it knowing she'd like it. Not all women are materialistic remember. I'm sure she'll love it OP

It's a promise ring so I plan on giving it to her on the 4th of July.
Was gonna use the line; This ring symbolizes my intent to marry you some day, and one day I'll replace it with an engagement ring and a wedding band.

That's romantic as fuck OP
Kudos

Lookin good OP.