Ask an enby about to suck a fat black uncut cock for the second time (this one) anything. Pic pretty related

Ask an enby about to suck a fat black uncut cock for the second time (this one) anything. Pic pretty related.

Attached: 1520525171162.jpg (689x694, 117K)

Why don't you just kill yourself?

Then how would I suck fat black cocks while wearing a thong and tights in the front seta of his car?

describe your gender orientation

Attached: Paid Troll.png (832x395, 133K)

Attached: TheyAreReal.png (1920x1080, 913K)

what a nigger

Attached: 1554089934321.jpg (800x533, 87K)

Born guy, crossdress like a faggot slut, usually I just say non binary cause I don't care about specific classifications.
And if this was a larp, would I be able to provide a pic in a bit once he's in my mouth? I'm in his car right now. Plus I said me, not my wife dumb ass. Though she chokes on black cock too. She knows what's good.

who would buy a nasty uncircumcised dick like that? lmao

Quality cock.
I don't know what the point of this is?

>Born guy, crossdress like a faggot slut, usually I just say non binary cause I don't care about specific classifications.

if you don't care about specific classifications then why the fuck are you throwing around attention-whoring jargon like "enby"

Uncut is the best cock, guaranteed.

Post ass

Because so many people require a fucking classification. My bad faggot. I've got a male body but I dress fem, keep my dick, and fuck anyone.

There you go.

Attached: 1f05cefd-c5f5-46b6-b442-884ea82c3308.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

>Because so many people require a fucking classification.

literally nobody asked what your fucking gender was but you volunteered it anyway

Attached: 1556159143810.gif (511x512, 173K)

Someone literally asked you fucking retard. Anyway.

Nice, slut.

Cat looks pretty dope too

Thanks sir.

it looks so tasty..

Attached: 1544632737826.png (128x128, 31K)

Glad you like, I have more. Or you could add me on discord.

High Inquisitor Illia #1228

>Though she chokes on black cock too. She knows what's good.
How did you open up to your wife about this?

She said she had a crush on a coworker and it was eating her up. I was like fucking perfect, that's my fetish, go fuck him. Not cucking, just sharing. I still fuck her too. But other than me, she goes for all black.

Hot. I wouldn't want my gf to fuck other white guys that's no fun. Just wanna enjoy bbc together

Same. And we have. It's fucking excellent. One of her first BBC was so big, she kept trying to naturally scoot away on her knees, so I had her head shoved on my cock and pineed her for him to fuck. So hot.

You do realize Google search by image is a thing right?

I want to suck that cock so bad

He wasn't suggesting that that was the cock he was gonna suck, retard

You do realize that's not the cock I'm sucking, this one is, right?

Attached: 20190503_142414.jpg (1719x1633, 1.71M)

Sounds fantastic. I'd love that. Enjoying the comfort of being a couple and enjoying satisfaction of BBC

what? yes he did.

(this one)

I'm pretty sure he meant it was his second time sucking this one

Will you wear heels while sucking him? And will you let him pound you afterwards?

that looks like it's 2 inches

Attached: tumblr_p1nruvCJqW1vmknxbo1_1280.jpg (567x709, 65K)

Attached: Shekeleka6.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Jesus what is that a fucking midget Smurf? What exactly is your idea of big?

Attached: Black-vs-White-Cock-Comparison-Of-Reality.jpg (1016x760, 70K)

this is what i do to black "men"

Attached: 85c80b19-6ae0-4133-9776-de9503d3cca7-1.png (360x360, 138K)

muh bbc

Attached: JPEG_20181215_224234.jpg (752x1003, 103K)

Attached: th1SK2MNN7.jpg (474x711, 49K)

Attached: Black-tgirls_presents_Petite_Cutie_Tiny_Tara__-_19.09.2017.mp4.00006.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Attached: SMALL-BLACK-COCK-SBC-1.jpg (500x375, 49K)

Attached: tumblr_o4wus2d3zv1tmti00o1_1280.jpg (768x554, 42K)

Attached: white piss in my mouth.jpg (339x600, 32K)

He's wearing a big jacket, and most of it is down my throat. I couldn't get it all in. Choked me hard. But damn it was good.
This one understands context clues.
And I would love to wear heels and get slammed, but we're playing in his car so he can't. But fuck if he wanted to.

Attached: tumblr_nmdmfvLUwK1u05d6yo2_500.jpg (480x360, 40K)

LOL listen it's not the best pic. You're only seeing a fraction of it.

youre a fucking bitch disrace to white people. i fuck niggers up the ass. you are a submissive bitch. you make whites look weak. niggers were our slaves. stupid cuck disgrace. you should be executed

Attached: modern black boi.jpg (747x1003, 59K)

no it's just a small dick and youre a disgusting nigger loving faggot who should commit suicide ASAP

Attached: tumblr_parnivvVAM1wex9w6o1_1280.jpg (795x1000, 254K)

youre a stupid gullible cuckold who got tricked into becoming a faggot by Jews

Attached: White-Cock-x-Black-Cock-The-Delicious-True.jpg (986x834, 59K)

This is a much better pic of what he's got. So damn good. Just finished down my throat too. Almost got caught a few times cause I didn't want to stop sucking.

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-144512_Grindr.jpg (1080x2280, 683K)

Cute :)
How do you find guys who like having their cock sucked?
They don't need to be black

Grindr is my go to, though it's very hit and miss sometimes. But as long as you're in a big city type area it shouldn't be too difficult.

that's average sized you fucking idiot. you are just a filthy faggot. that is proof that "bbc" is a jewish myth. im not even that big and im bigger than that

Attached: WIN_20190419_03_48_53_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

that is a 6 inch penis. why are you such a cuckold that you push a fake myth that isnt true. quit shitting on your own race you micropenis cuck

Attached: tumblr_obo1akgD4z1tmti00o1_1280.jpg (947x707, 90K)

wow thats big! does he fuck you with it?

that is not big. that's 6 inches. you must have a microdick

Ok thanks

better yet stop being a faggot

I know that's not six inches cause I have a dildo that's 5.5 that goes right to the back of my mouth, and I bottom out my throat and still don't touch nose to pelvis. Also, why are you so fucking concerned with the jews? Fucking queer.

because jews are turning stupid gullible micropenis cucks like you into nigger loving faggots and you disgrace the white race. it's hilarious how you tal about sucking dicks and then seconds later call me a faggot LMFAO you are the faggot

Sadly he hasn't got to yet. But I've sucked him off twice and we're looking at getting a hotel room next time if 8 don't have a place by then.

you are a disgusting faggot who should kill himself

No

Attached: monster_cock_a-2959.gif (400x363, 1.97M)

youd stop after i beat the shit out of you filthy freak

muh bbc

Attached: averagecuckposter.jpg (600x800, 69K)

Attached: th (4).gif (400x300, 972K)

Leave me alone

Attached: small.jpg (1000x1333, 86K)

mmmm I wanna watch

He's a larping kike shill. But yes, he should absolutely kill himself.

no you are a disgrace. we used to execute fags like you

what's enby?

Attached: sexgaygifs_asrls01qb18qmo1_r1_400.gif (383x206, 1.12M)

Wrong. I'm bisexual. Because I enjoy the sexual company of men and women. You're a faggot cause you're just stupid and awful. Also, micropenis has a specific classification you fucking dolt. And I'm slightly above average, 5.5 last I measured. Nothing amazing. And yeah, black cock is solid gold. Smells good, tastes good, feels good. Better than any white dick I've sucked, and some were decent size. As for the white race, your family tree has probably got some splotches of color somewhere boyo. No ones pure anymore. Not to mention every race sprang from the cradle of life in the middle east dumb ass.
That dick looks mad deformed.
I would love that.
And that's a fetish for some people, I don't understand the relevance.

Non binary

Hot.
Non binary, or N-B. Just a fancy word for saying whatever I'm just something.

you are a filthy faggot disgrace to the white race. you need to kill yourself

>cradle of life in the middle east
so youre not only a faggot cuck but also a retard. the middle east is the cradle of civilization not life dumb faggot freak

Attached: tumblr_n6bquwc1Yp1tbrhxuo1_400.gif (320x240, 297K)

Attached: tumblr_n384beYlEp1twzgr1o1_640.jpg (520x829, 75K)

Attached: tiny_black_dick_small_cock.jpg (487x366, 21K)

Whatever, I was thinking of that God awful tomb raider movie. As for cuck, why not try and use appropriate insults you fucking troglodyte? Or do you only know kike nigger cuck and faggot? I don't partake of the cuck holding lifestyle, I very much still fuck my wife, and she loves it. So how about you fucking grow your vocabulary a hit so you don't sound like some fucking un educated mentally handicapped basement dweller who spends way too much time on Yea Forums

Super hot. I never said I disliked white cock, or black girls. All of these things are crazy hot.

Yep, that's a tiny dick. People of all colors have them. Glad you did at least some research, even if most of it was go ogling tiny black cocks like some kind of gay pervert into micro dicks

More people need to kill themselves, the earth is fucking overpopulated and none of us matter anyway. So kudos for being right about one thing? Though I showered, I'm bisexual, and at least I work, am married, socialize with people, play games, and don't think the world needs to be divided so who's the real disgrace?

you stupid fucking faggot. this is a public forum. keep your degenerate nigger loving fantasies to yourself or somewhere else. children come here

quit building up niggers self esteem you filthy socially retarded faggot and quit perpetuating the false myth that they are all more well endowed than white men. learn what social engineering stupid cuckold. kikes own your mind

Attached: tumblr_mrm1awXbxl1sfz21co1_500.jpg (480x360, 17K)