UNEMPLOYMENT 49-YEAR LOW
WAGE HITS $27.77/HOUR
STOCK MARKET ENDLESS RALLY
TRUMP APPROVAL 50%

Attached: !12.jpg (3037x2026, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/8a603c0717d44e9a9edca5f342129685
cnbc.com/2019/05/03/nonfarm-payrolls-april-2019.html
bloombergquint.com/bq-blue-exclusive/the-u-s-stock-market-can-t-stop-won-t-stop-its-endless-rally
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_may03
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks, Drudge

still got an orange pedo for president tho

Attached: trump logs.gif (498x324, 898K)

50 percent approval? lol,i doubt it

and who cares about the unemployment rate,its probably fake like when obama was president.this small loan of a million dollar daddies boy doesnt have a clue when it comes to jobs

Why did you post that picture of trump and then list out Obama accomplishments????

hes a billionaire and youre just a faggot on Yea Forums

All elites are pedos, worldwide

No need to get defensive, trumpcuck. We can just look up Trumps tax returns, oh wait the retard never released them.

this is true, but this threads about the Trumper, and his fanboy Trumpeteers

Attached: trmp83970.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

woohooo welcome to working at mcdonalds. here's your hat, apron, and make sure you make them smile.

All in all he's just another dick with no wall

>Record number of Yemeni civilians being massacred and starved with our weapons and money
>Record number of civilian casualties from drone strikes
>Record amounts of money being funneled by foreign interests (Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc.) and corporations into the President's personal companies
>Several serious attempts to sabotage patient protections under the ACA, which would have killed American citizens
>Record wage stagnation and outsourcing reaching a fever pitch
>Record tax cuts for billionaires while taxes rise on the middle class and poor
Any Trump supporter who isn't a multi-millionaire (i.e. you), is cheering his own sabotage and betrayal.
Trump plots ways to backstab his voters daily and you thank him for the opportunity.

Attached: 1544507966637.png (400x400, 30K)

>brainwashed liberal

>Unable to dispute damning facts
>Must quickly use canned line number 3
>Ah, just like Ben Shapiro taught me, I owned that lib

Says the fag who recites CNN's daily anti-Trump talking points.

CNN almost never mentions the war Yemen.
Or the middle class tax hikes, or the attack on the ACA, or the daily bribery going on behind the scenes at the Trump hotel in DC.
They're too busy talking about Russiagate bullshit.
Good thing you managed to throw out canned line number 5 about CNN before your critical thinking kicked in, huh?
Wouldn't want you investigating facts yourself without permission from your masters.

The sad thing about people like you is that you can not either see or acknowledge that you are living in the most robust economic expansion in the past 4 decades.
There are people right now, kids in their teens even, who are making plans to have a life of wealth and success by capitalizing on this phenomenal economy.
And you're whining on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1552540459335.jpg (851x508, 66K)

Attached: 7765886744.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

>Confusing stock market growth with actual economic growth
Take an econ class.

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-144313_Chrome.jpg (1077x721, 96K)

Thank you for proving my point, Dipshit.

Attached: 1555553454131.jpg (941x960, 83K)

>take an econ class taught by some kike liberal professor.

yea ok user!

Attached: honkdraper.jpg (410x395, 28K)

> imagine learning
kek the only book a republitard should read is the bible anyway am i right fellow braindead retard?

>The most robust growth in the last 40 years
>Exact same rate of growth over the last 50 years
I didnt expect that you'd be able to read a graph.

>Record number of Yemeni civilians being massacred and starved with our weapons and money
Don't care.
>Record number of civilian casualties from drone strikes.
Don't care.
>Record amounts of money being funneled by foreign interests (Saudi Arabia, Israel, etc.) and corporations into the President's personal companies
Lie
>Several serious attempts to sabotage patient protections under the ACA, which would have killed American citizens
Another lie
>Record wage stagnation and outsourcing reaching a fever pitch
A trend that has been decades in the making. You expect Trump to just be able to reverse 70 years of wage stagnation and outsourcing in 2 years?
>Record tax cuts for billionaires while taxes rise on the middle class and poor
ANOTHER lie.

Wow user! You just eat up anything CNN/MSNBC tells you.

No offense, retard but you saying "lie" doesn't prove him wrong. Again no offense, but you obviously failed high school. So i thought you should know at least that.

>imagine thinking actually learning anything in kike run liberal colleges and not being force fed propaganda.

wew lad!

Actually, it does. The things labeled as lies, ARE lies fed to the American public by liberals. Cause, you know, orange man bad.

>Me no need no books, me bigly smart
Dumb motherfucker..

>>Record tax cuts for billionaires while taxes rise on the middle class and poor
>ANOTHER lie.
but that's factual. I used to understand ironic shitposting but now idk

Another Trumpcuck lying

I want some of those drugs you are on :D

Total disconnect from reality sounds great.

average wage went up due to inflation
>being a blindless follower

>I didn't get as much back in tax returns from my job at burger king, taxes must have raised!

Shit-tier bait

What did he enact that allowed this to happen though?

apnews.com/8a603c0717d44e9a9edca5f342129685

Can't wait for Trump to win again, this time I think some liberals heads may literally explode.

cnbc.com/2019/05/03/nonfarm-payrolls-april-2019.html

bloombergquint.com/bq-blue-exclusive/the-u-s-stock-market-can-t-stop-won-t-stop-its-endless-rally

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/prez_track_may03

www.drudgereport.com

ENVY OF THE WORLD

Attached: V1aFOmU8wlc-ETOR7oaSiW9qaU9wXlZpvhp3dfm_iCk.jpg (600x772, 60K)

Speaking of lies, how's the Russian collusion nothingburger working out for you?

>STOCK MARKET ENDLESS RALLY
Yeah uh... 2018 wants to have a word with you

If you're going to smear me, at least come up with your own smears instead of parroting your master.
I know independent though is difficult, but I have hope for you.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1182x1080, 232K)

Attached: 1554448603890.jpg (609x345, 71K)

THE WORLD IS ENVIOUS

Attached: inflationpp.jpg (1024x751, 147K)

yall are all fucking stupid, stop being faggots for ten seconds and vote instead of keking

Attached: 1499642061022.jpg (902x1024, 138K)

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE ENVYS

Attached: 29104601_NS.png (1352x1883, 258K)

the world either thinks trump is a joke(like most americans do)or they could care less about him because he's only president of america,not the world like you trumptards probably wish he was

FUCKING ENVYS HOW DO THEY WORK?

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀ ▀█▀ .jpg (1791x2775, 480K)

who cares what the world thinks when we can print and spend our own money.

Attached: bernanke-dees.jpg (568x464, 138K)

>STOCK MARKET ENDLESS RALLY

it's called asset inflation

guess how it ends?

Attached: url1-600x352.jpg (600x352, 23K)

>50 percent approval? lol,i doubt it
Go look it up and his economic approval ratings are even higher than that. You fags believe all the libcuck memes on here and have no grasp on whats actually happening in reality.

>capitalizing on this phenomenal economy
The only thing keeping this economy going is quantitative easing. Give it time, that bubble will pop eventually, hyperinflation is a bitch.

Still waiting on Obamas birth certificate too. Dont you hate when politicians exercise their right to privacy?

Obama showed his birth certificate.
Also, Obama's birth certificate is not relevant to his governance.

It was some cocked up version of a birth certificate - but it was no birth cert.

Some people are complaining about inflation or at least raised prices on many things.

How to respond.

>relevant to his governance.
Did you know you have to be born here to be president here? Now you do.Go back to your naivety and ignorance snowflake and also that wasnt his real birth certificate but I figured everyone with at least half a brain knew that.

Lol

Both the long and short form birth certificate were released.
This is not a matter of debate, a newspaper independently reported his birth at the time as well.
His mother is also an American citizen, which means he didnt even need to be born on US soil to be born a citizen, so it's all irrelevant anyways.
But i know you already know all of this.
You love being retarded in the face of facts and evidence, and nothing anyone can do will help you there.

Attached: trumpcorrupt.jpg (563x484, 26K)

Whether he was born in Hawaii or Atlantis is not relevant to his governance.
His policies, beliefs and prior actions are relevant.
It's in fact not even relevant to his eligibility to be president, because Obama's mother was a US citizen, thereby making her child a citizen at birth.

You libs love to eat up propaganda.

don't try to reason with repubs, all they see is a brown man with a non american sounding name and it triggers them to no end

HUSSEIN

>Obama's mother was a US citizen, thereby making her child a citizen at birth.

What is a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN.
Why is it not just written as "citizen"?

The fact remains - the OP is the truth.

Attached: trumpsantahat.png (745x563, 303K)

>ENVY OF THE WORLD

Attached: china-has-respect.jpg (768x432, 112K)