Haven’t posted here in forever but I just heard there’s a video of Maddie Ziegler flashing her tits and figured...

Haven’t posted here in forever but I just heard there’s a video of Maddie Ziegler flashing her tits and figured this would be the place to find it

Attached: F775196F-C810-42F9-8204-41F442C64C80.jpg (1242x1406, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.tmz.com/#!2018/02/08/ex-dance-moms-star-maddie-ziegler-cell-phone-hacked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it’s the same video I know of she’s like 12 in it

That really doesn’t make me want to see it any less

yes officer, this comment right here

bump

bump

Why would a 12 year old girl be getting naked on camera? What the hell is wrong with society?

>Maddie Ziegler
Like fuck she is 12 years old, what the fuck?

She’s 16 now (in the picture above) but made a topless video for a guy when she was 12 (her age in this picture).

Attached: AF356FAE-CB93-487F-8856-38FE16465EFE.jpg (634x918, 142K)

xddd well meme'd fellow ledditir!!! xdddd

How exactly are you surprised by this?

I thought Bhad Barbie was an exceptional exception

Yeah, my sister caught my *11* year old niece sending nudes to a boy. This is just how things are. Back when I was that age I wanted to see girls I knew naked but just didn’t have the means to do it. Now everybody has a smartphone and can’t be monitored 24/7.

Guess i'll have to search the darknet for that.
Back when i was around 14 or so "a friend of mine" searched for "preteen" on kazaa and shit like that and found loads and had in on my pc. "His" uncle then had to fix some shit on it and found the videos. Got some shit from "his" mom for it, but it never got mentioned again since.

Do that pls

"okay", "Yea Forumsro"

Please post

Just go look up nudist pictures. Loads of naked kids and since it's not really sexual it's legal!

Maddie is different tho

"quotation" "marks"

Attached: 4925989289.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

Somebody’s had her more recent nudes for a year but stupidly told her he had them and then didn’t leak them. m.tmz.com/#!2018/02/08/ex-dance-moms-star-maddie-ziegler-cell-phone-hacked/

US bus driver here: Middle schoolers got an earful from their school resource officer about “airdropping” nudes to each other: a third degree felony. They are in 6-8th grade ffs. Idiots.

Kys pedo scum

I miss Limewire. So many teen girls who had no idea their nudes were publicly available after they downloaded some free music.

Any kids ever try to fuck on your bus? I remember a few incidents from my middle and high school years of girls giving hand and blowjobs and getting fingered on the bus.