Convince me to not kill myself within the next 5 hours

Convince me to not kill myself within the next 5 hours

Attached: SuicidalHomura.png (394x300, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/melT-XXAb-o
youtu.be/vi-a7Sdd66E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lolis are cute

Attached: 8cf43f65b5fa5baf14902bd6ad877d10.jpg (763x850, 117K)

nah, not worth wasting my time

>be me
>gay boi loves cock
>in bed jerking off thinking about cock
>mom says get up user time for school
>blueballs.gif
>take shower
>stroke cock in shower
>feels good, gona cum
>mom yells hurry up gona be late for school
>bluebawls.mpg
>get dressed and go downstairs
>hungry after all that fapping
>remember mom bought frosted flakes lucky charms
>heckyes.jpg
>pour massive bowl of delicious cereal
>sit down to eat, cock still half hard
>its rubbing on my pants when i move my legs
>turn frosted flakes lucky charms box around
>immediately cum my pants
>pants are soaked with tons of cum
>back of box is pic related

Attached: IMG_20190503_060738__01__01.jpg (3066x4228, 1.77M)

it will make a mess, probably stink up the whole place

Attached: 1368681929592s.jpg (250x172, 4K)

If you want us to convince you, you still want to live

If you think you hit rock bottom, it means things can only get better. But shit wont hapoen on its own. You have to work for it. From here its only a matter of wether you prefer to work, or you know... die. Noone will make that choice for you though.

Well things aren’t going to get any worse so there’s that

fuck off kill yourself and take 3 more with you

Who cares... do it faggot nigger

I feel like your trolling but I'll fall for it because i wanted to kill myself until i talked to my friends and they helped me to know the truth. So why do want to kill yourself. Lets talk.

I would but I'm just too damn tire

Late for a final exam and didn't finish a year-long project I procrastinated on. I'm also failing Linear Algebra for the second time because I did fucking awful on one of my two midterms and I'm about to take the final which I've spent fucking zero time preparing for. Additionally, I'm about to fail an upper level major class for procrastinating too much on homework.
I'm a complete failure and I'm sick of being a failure. I also hate myself for wanting to die because it's the easy way out of my suffering which is all too characteristic of what I am and not at all what I want to be.

Attached: SuicidalHomura-NeedsMoreFirepower.png (495x344, 312K)

Please dont do it. You have people that care about you user

You'll go to hell

>failing Linear Algebra
math is dumb.
become a neet

For some reason i can relate to you. Went to uni to study and got distracted chasing chicks and failed all my classes the got kicked out. Then i got a job and worked on my weaknesses and planning to go back to uni because i have a goal or dream. When i failed i want to kill myself because my expectations wont related to my reality and i let my ego talk to a place was never at until i failed and realised the truth. That im a failure but i can do better if i dont kill myself because if i die i wont get another chance but theres nothing wrong with trying again. So why don't you try again to get better.

I want to leave Yea Forums maybe to have a better conversation and so this thread doesn't get deleted. Any unername suggestions op.

This seems like what I'm trying but failing to do. Part of the problem might be that it's simply too late for me to salvage this semester when I went into knowing I should be better than I have been for the past two semesters.

It's fine. I'm pretty sure I won't kms. I'm just very, very angry with myself. I just want to graduate in 2020 but I'm setting up my situation such that it's as difficult as it possibly could be. I also suffer motivational issues that result in my excessive procrastination. My professors generally tell me my work is of good quality...all 10% of the homework assignment I turned in.

Attached: fuck.png (643x298, 65K)

I guess you've just got to work really hard or not procrastinate I'm not a pro either but im working on it instead of thinking about doing work.
To stop procrastinating change your situation by killing distractions and focusing or your goals((monk mode)aftsov)).

Bro or girl literally just try agian but change how you did it last time. Learn from your mistakes. Life hard but you wont get anyway if you kill yourself. Of you pit yourself in that situation you'd probably get yourself out.
If you plan on killing yourself give yourself a week and rethink the situation all it is your sadness is controlling your actions and you shouldn't let your emotions do that unless its positive.

>not killing yourself

boring bait.

Don't do that to your girlfriend!

Killing distractions is probably the hardest part. I use my computer for both work and play, so I find myself easily getting distracted from work.
> just try agian but change how you did it last time. Learn from your mistakes
I don't know why I've had such trouble with this for the past year. It's likely because of the aforementioned issues with distractions and focus.

As it turns out, I have reasons to live and just couldn't see them through my self-loathing. Sorry to let you down.

i failed out of uni too. going back this september.
math sucks man.

Yeah i guess i cant help you any further with your plan only show the path, youve got to figure that out yourself but my hs teacher used to tell have a place for one thing. Bed4sleep, computer4study and etc block sites if you have to dont use unless you need it. Go to an environment where people study that helps me to focus. Do you understand take your life seriously especially your actions. There are limitless options just find them. Dont do Jack shit m8

Watch these to videos thst help me to focus when im weak or when i get distracted.
youtu.be/melT-XXAb-o
youtu.be/vi-a7Sdd66E

These actions dont give happiness in the moment but forever once achieved. Your distactions are short term pleasures which make you happy for a while then leave and give these feelings because you wasted time and wasnt productive.
ask yourself do you want to go throigh the process again(that reached to kys)

OP youll die one day. What pain are you willing to sacrifice to reach your goal/dream/position?

>These actions dont give happiness in the moment but forever once achieved. Your distactions are short term pleasures which make you happy for a while then leave and give these feelings because you wasted time and wasnt productive.
This is why I get so mad at myself. I'm the very thing I loathe so much -- a dumbass stuck living in the moment off of instant gratification.

>OP youll die one day. What pain are you willing to sacrifice to reach your goal/dream/position?
I feel as if I'm willing to march through hell a thousand times over and then some. The question is: do I have the motivation?

I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me. I'll try my best to take everything you've said to heart. Now it's time for me to get back to work...

Attached: 1482294015299.jpg (552x522, 234K)

Cool, im glad I could help. I dont i have motivation but i care about things and they give courage and willpower to move forward and try again. I dont care if i motivated i just dont think about it but just do it. You've just got to forget about motivation and do the work, its just another form of procrastination(your making the whole situation complicated for no reason, maybe some emotional comfort wgich leads to more stress) When your at your lowest question yourself why your doing this, is it for your family, you or your dream.

When im at my lowest I ask myself why i do this why i live and its because i want to be somewhere and I've got people backing me up to go for it. Even if they won't I'd still go beacuse in my heart its my destiny and I'll die for that dream. I dont know yoir motivations but why do you move or where are you moving to?

Have a great life OP I wish you the best of luck. I hope you work hard and get what you want. Be faithful on yourself with results. You need actions that lead to success.

Attached: images (2).jpg (224x225, 11K)

Wait until you watched Detective Pikachu