Say the N-word to me cracka ass bitch honky come on. Tell it straight to muh face you pink pussy punk

Say the N-word to me cracka ass bitch honky come on. Tell it straight to muh face you pink pussy punk.

Attached: Him.jpg (862x724, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hD_N4WE62gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nintendo

Nigger

Nincompoop

Nigger

get ur marshmello kidos, I turnt the nigger on

Attached: shirtless-man-catch-fire-pepper-spray-taser-police-france.jpg (652x360, 21K)

Nigga son of a nigga nigging nigga bitch

Attached: slide_257972_1661169_free.jpg (733x917, 236K)

Hey daddy, white girl here. I'll fuck witchu, nigga

Nigger.

How low of you to flex on the already pathetic lowlives of Yea Forums. Take your giant weiner and shove it up to another board. The people here don't deserve your flex, because they are as worthless as shit. Having internet access and fondling their non-existent egoes.

Sound advice, OP, git yo ass outta here.

Say honkey at me, 'nigger'? Post your hand, with timestamp, to prove it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hD_N4WE62gU

Nigger

Attached: 20190503_061707.jpg (700x1531, 356K)

Lol black people, the most snow flake of all sub species of homo sapiens. Theres a reason why 85% of the world hates you neurophysiologically

Attached: lynch-man-fire-coherent-crowd-goer-tire-840x471.jpg (840x471, 77K)

>Theres a reason why 85% of the world hates you neurophysiologically

No, just the 10% of the world or so which is white. I'm Latino and I can tell you, people here hate whites 100x as much as blacks.

I SAID, POST HAND WITH TIMESTAMP, OP.

Do you not even have a black friend to make a fake one for you?

Attached: Joy.jpg (720x534, 272K)

XD Calls themselves Latino... yet doesnt speak Latin....

So you admit Latinos hate black people.....

Says the mongoloid. Mexicans are not Latino. Your just another mutt race conquered by Spain.

Nègre.

Faggot spics are 50%+ white moron. Unless your a 5'2" goblin that hunts his lunch with blow darts.

Mexican cant even clean up their own country, and flee like cowards to another country. Mexicans are the ultimate cuck.

Still no timestamp. OP is a dickless white male predending to be a black nigger, just to inflate his ego and stroke his metaphorically nonexistent dick

Negro Viado

hey, niggro, wake up, .... niggro, u have to wake up. Niggro???

Attached: eye-pop-in-out-socket-unison-agonal-breathe-840x627.jpg (840x627, 61K)

Anytime I was in school, spics always wanted to get into fights with me. I don't understand what the deal is but yeah beaners like to fight. My ex GF's mom is 100% Mexican and she admitted to me her mom is racist towards white people. I never did anything to her other than be nice

Nigger.

Nigger nigger nigger. Nigger. Nigger Nigger Nigger

1: Nigger
2: Nigger
3: Nigger

Nigger + Nigger = Nigger

Nigger

Nigger, nigger nigger nigger.

Nigger.

ebola fish fry this friday, ALL niggers invited

Also: NIGGER

Nig Nog

Its funny how you can feel perfectly safe in your basement but you would be shakin hard if you would be really confronted by a hoodnigger. Pathetic whiteboi

yeah, ther is a refuuge home the street down of my home. Some how they just laying ther totaly drugy and asking for money. well, the dont seem to dangerous.