What deck does Yea Forums play?

Fatigue Warrior and Death-rattle Hunter

Attached: 2133333.jpg (849x1200, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there aren't enough lewds of her

Aggro Warrior with Magic Carpet

Also a Hunter deck where I just try to kill the opponent without directly attacking them

i play with my dick and your mom

also moar 2ds

Haven't played in years at this point, I started 2 weeks into BRM. My favorite deck was a tempo warlock with KT and summoning portal. I also played a mishmash control Shaman with neat cards like the 5 mana 7/8 elemental guy and Ravenholdt Assassin, Windfury, and Faceless. Immediately after TGT I played a LOT of control warrior. Some neat deathrattle stuff during Old Gods, a couple C'Thun decks (c'thun rogue with just the 9 mana 5/5 steal cthun stats and shuffle more cthun guys was fun).

I was hyped AF for warlock this expansion, but nobody cared

youtu.be/UppyPzIb5Y8

Mm, when I first started my mech mage with a couple Flamestrikes had a crazy winrate

All warriors are scum of the earth. I fucking hate all of you having dr boom on 7 every single game faggots. Light the fuse of my tiny penis, omega devastate my anus. I'm sick of your shit.

Overload/Big Shaman with Duplication

I play wild so even shaman and jade druid

Attached: 1544299881817.jpg (960x960, 46K)

you're even worse than the OP and the rest of his faggot control warrior buddies. Wild is supposed to be fun yet you're using cancer so old that it has developed cancer. Surprised you didn't include big priest too.

Attached: 4025456356.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

Becouse i don't like big priest

It's not fun to play it against and playing the damned thing is worse

Also, jade druid can be easly countered by skulking gheist

And even shaman is just control shaman with one mana hero power

But then my question is what deck do you play?

Attached: 1539583174966.jpg (572x621, 104K)

only cucks play heartstone

Was playing quest warrior before the patch, still trying to find something fun that's not complete trash at the moment. Trying out new zoo warlock at the moment, feels a bit OP.

Attached: 63.jpg (640x587, 71K)

i didn't say they were good, just that they're cancerous and make wild boring when it's all you face.

I currently play oblivitron/sneeds/nine lives hunter, modified from Dane's version. Also a version of his reno hunter. I get to farm big priests and actually have fun instead of using a deck that hasn't changed in years.

Big shaman

also big rogue when i feel like showing off the stupid amount of dust i've spent on wild cards

post ava lewds

need source on original pic of girl

So deathrattle-mech hunter?

Attached: 19733B17-0B2C-4B4A-A014-174404C75184.jpg (960x696, 159K)

kind of, but much more focused on cheesing sneeds stuff out.

Attached: 3A729C10-25A4-41BA-BAB6-733698640630.jpg (281x301, 14K)

Standart mode, bomb warrior and token druid.
Because fuck you and because I want fast legend.

why do so many foreigner hearthstone faggots think standard is spelled with a t

you see the word every day but still spell it the way you say it. so what the fuck

i just looked up the decklist for deathrattle mech hunter and it's not even close actually. it's much more controlish, no mechwarpers or spiderbombs or any of that buffing shit.

so it does have mechs and deathrattles and is wild and is hunter, but it's not wild deathrattle mech hunter

why are you such a faggot
did I spell that one correctly?

Mech warrior (no bombs)

how hard was it to copy paste your bomb warrior and token druid lists

did you strain your brain learning to play these incredibly complex difficult decks

I tried to build my own spellmage including
Mana cyclone, small spells, Antonidas etc..
Is fun to play, but it's complete horseshit, because everyone is playing Metadecks of the internet anyway.
I'll never know, if my deck compares to other players, bc they'll never try to build a deck on their own

the only thing I starined was your shit hole in competitive, cunt
recall me when you get face fucked by one of those decks the next time you play

This shit happens to me too. I'll create a deck and game-by-game try to make edits in an attempt to get through the faggot net decks. Then eventually I'm just using a near meta deck myself.

>pay 2 win
>RNG decides 40% of winrate
>only like 5 viable decks
>boring as fuck
Why play that game?

must be fun grinding out 20 minute bomb warrior games to get your wins all the time.

Fun fact: people who aren't drooling noobs know how to target top meta decks with so-called "tier 2" winrates. Bomb warrior is cancer but it will be countered. Then what will you do? Run back to hsreplay and copy paste the new #1 deck.

why play literally any game now?

The entire industry has gotten so bad it's impossible to enjoy a game and say it was worth your time/money.

thats why i only play osu since 4 months.

the game is free i just bought a 40$ tablet bc i didnt want to play with mouse and thats it.
it has a learning curve like counter strike the game stays always the same only the player gets better that is what i like the most on it

it doesn't have to be this way. The player base, not the game, forces it to be this way. If deck list sites never existed and we didn't have forums to discuss the best decks, the game would be much more vibrant and creative. Sure you could manually copy the deck that you notice beats you all the time, but it would be much slower rather than how it is now where even prior to launch the top decks are more or less set in stone and everyone has their paste button ready to press the second the expansion launches.

The vast majority of HS players don't play to have fun. They play because they either like seeing their e-dick size go up with their rank at any cost, or they think they are the next ESPORTZ champion.

Rocket league has a high skill cap and is worth putting thousands of hours in. There's some RNG but skill matters too
The new zelda is fun to roleplay in
Fortnite is fun to roleplay in
Hearthstone is just boring
There's nothing wrong with players trying to be good at the game. The problem is there aren't many cards in the game and they limit it unless you play wild mode

>roleplay
>in a fucking fps

nigga what the fuck are you talking about

fps games are about killing a bunch of 12 year olds and calling them a nigger on the microphone. It doesn't need to be anything more than that.

Half the time I can't find anyone to kill so I just enjoy the map and fly around on hoverboards

that's what i don't get about that game. I run around for 5 minutes trying to find someone to kill, only to just get sniped and have to wait another 5 minutes to respawn. It's just so slow paced.

Call of duty is annoying sometimes because it spawns enemies directly behind you a lot so you're dying every 5 seconds, but at least you don't have to search for the action.

I'm playing old school handlock with jaraxxus

Attached: 6QmRy.png (500x501, 214K)

True. Battlefield 3 and 4 were perfect imo but nobody plays them anymore.

Token druid.

I like the list with the crystal song portals and none of that gay tree nigger synergy.

I played pick rogue till everyone started crying about it, so now I play an objectively better deck that hardly anyone seems to think is broken.

Because playing leeroy twice on turn 8 is apparently more degenerate as turn 5 full bored savage roar leathal

Zoo. Aggro Rogue (double lifedrinker version). Control Warrior. Mech Hunter. Basically, all the highest hsreplay win rate decks to trigger my opponents and hit legend as fast as possible

goldengodessxxx