The government is trying to create new methods of mind control and brainwashing. Up to 2010...

The government is trying to create new methods of mind control and brainwashing. Up to 2010, they used primarily random experiments, like "can we make people enjoy buttered pecan more than pistachio?" lets try using mass media to influence decisions. But after COINTELPRO and MKULTRA were leaked and government interference became common knowledge, they had to change their strategy.

PHASE 2

The new era of government mind control is upon us. Now the government attempts to brainwash us via "culturally leftist ideas". Simply create dozens of new television shows aimed at young adults, every single one with a black star. That way if any citizen complains, they're an alt-right nazi asshole. No one is allowed to speak out against the government brainwashing, the government is free to run experiments and collect results.

Changing video games to further leftist ideas? Government.
Changing movies? Same.
Tv shows? same.
Black woman wins miss teen usa? Same.
Black woman wins Miss USA? same.
Black woman wins Miss World? Same.
Black captain america? same.

The new world order is upon us. The government doesn't care about the ideals its spreading, it just cares that the method used to spread them works. ten years from now they'll be pushing entirely different methods in the format they developed, and social justice warriors are too stupid to realize it.

Attached: sonic.jpg (588x432, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAJUm02eDNo&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=QmBymKXgrV4&list=LLXinrffq1jQuVWR2Yr0ML_A&index=269&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=9IgpzA4pYAM
news.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah exactly

Everyone thought "Birdbox" was a good movie so I watched it and it was nothing but Left Wing Propoganda

>only old white dude in the movie is a racist, gay hating, Trump supporter who hates the main character (Sandra Bullock)

>He says when he is obnoxiously stubbling drunk "it's time to make the end of the world Great Again!"

>All the black people in the movie are good people
>All the white people are bad or not as good as the black people

This is everywhere
Shameless, Big Mouth, Young Sheldon, Broad City, Last Week Tonight with John Olivers, every late night host pushes left wing politics

All of TV and Movies are like this

Attached: 1551909319873 Big Mouth is Liberal Propaganda and also has a coincidence.jpg (1284x768, 359K)

Nice pic but...you jus figurin this out dumbass?

It's all over network TV

youtube.com/watch?v=dAJUm02eDNo&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=QmBymKXgrV4&list=LLXinrffq1jQuVWR2Yr0ML_A&index=269&t=0s

Never watch TV.

How do I convince people this is happening?

Noone believes me.
They just all think the shows are innocently just trying to entertain or be funny.

I try convincing them that it's happened before in history with "Gomer Pyle USMC" COINCIDENTALLY coming out on TV right around the Gulf of Tonkin incident that got us into Vietnam
>Gomer Pyle USMC aired September 1964
>Gulf of Tonkin: August 1964

But it's like they just can't believe Propaganda exists or that people would manipulate them

>yfw you dropped tv and movies before it was 'cool'
>yfw you try going back in to normiedom but you can't excpt the matrix

Attached: ExpantheD.jpg (122x125, 3K)

I've been trying to convince my family that all of the "News" and TV and Movies are nothing but propaganda since 2015

The "News" only shows you the facts that support their opinion...

TV shows always push Left Wing narratives as good...

Movies always make fun of Right Wing or Republican politicians but never Left Wing politicians...

And noone believes the bias...

I'm losing my mind dude
I just can't wait for the eventual civil war

Attached: 1520278528832.jpg (768x768, 119K)

>tfw you watch an episode of the Andy Griffith show and you finally know how biased modern TV shows are

Attached: 1515183666097 Clint Eastwood.gif (240x228, 905K)

"Observations are how we think...If you can control what people observe, you can control what they think."

“Culturally leftist ideas” like black people being allowed on TV.

Try harder, fascists, this is weak.

It's not that.
It's the constant pushing that police are bad, whites are bad, blacks are always good, interracial relationships are good etc.

Blacks are 13% of the population and for some reason every show has a 20% Black cast and every commercial selling mattresses or some other shit is always a black - white interracial couple?
Wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=9IgpzA4pYAM

fuck gomer pyle but you should have mentioned "cleopatra 2525" and that gay ass bruce campbell pirates show that the military created and sponsored in the late 90s. those were trying to get gays and lesbians to join the military.

You fool
The government isn't doing that. Some government agencies might be used to help, but they're not doing it. There's a number of competing interests and for a chunk of them those "leftist ideas" (though they're debatably actually "left") are useful and therefore promoted.
The government is one of the battlegrounds. It's internally fragmented and full of infighting because of the competing interests. That's partly why they're so monumentally incompetent and ineffectual.

And you can't say "this is dumb" otherwise you are a "bigoted racist homophobe Nazi!"

Like why is every culture except white culture valued, respected and should be kept sacred, yet when it's white culture, you aren't allowed to say it should be valued.
If you aren't a total push-over pacifist or actually wanting interracial relationships over same race relationships, you are labelled a nazi

This shit will cause a civil war

Except... The idea of get woke go broke proves it false.
Sure you can argue the actions now will change the perception in 10 years time but it's undoubtedly not on the take with the current general population.
It is only the vocal minority that is accepting of the narrative. The rest votes with their wallets.

Based Eastwood; and I'm black.

ITT: “I’m not a bigoted racist homophobic Nazi.”

Same people: “Interracial relationships are ruining the sanctity of mattress commercials.”

If there are non-racists here (like so many of you say you are), I would be wondering why all your fellow non-racists are spending SO much time talking about blacks and how visible they should be allowed to be because something tells me their ideal number is lower than 13%.

It's not about the mattress commercials.
It's the weaponization of media.
It's the constant cultural pushing of racial bullshit and the constant implications of "Whiteness" needing to be portrayed as bad and eroded.

Whites aren't allowed to say shit.
Yet every other race is.
Even just saying "It's OK to be White" leads to people thinking you are a nazi.

It's fucked.
The entire media is intentionally doing this to manipulate an entire population.

Here's an example.
news.gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

Do you know why Americans greatly over estimate the LGBT population?
Because Media pushes it nonstop.

The weaponization of Media to push a political message

The thing about all of this is that you can complain, but wtf are you gonna do about it? Literally, nothing right now as it's really fucking annoying, but no one thinks "that's enough, time to grab my gun and start a revolution"

I have two theories about the next 10 years

a.) 2020 dem gets elected and shit gets so fucking bad that even moderates start agreeing with the "alt-right" as anyone who is vocal about their beliefs gets called, and small sections, counties at first, start saying enough is enough and stop following stupid laws and stop paying taxes. Obviously, something's gonna start and bam revolution

b.) Everyone keeps complaining but no one ever thinks it's "far enough" and does anything about it. It's hard, if you were to do something you'd throw your life away and have an 80% chance of being thrown in jail or killed if you don't actually spark anything. By the time it really gets bad even to the point where the normies today would notice, not enough would care, and any revolution that starts is doomed to fail

Tl;dr:
a.) People have enough REAL soon and start a revolution

b.) No one wants to put the effort into starting a revolution (where the fuck would you start?) so it never happens or it happens too late and will fail

Attached: download.jpg (321x380, 40K)

Attached: 4237005782.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

OP is right but it doesn't stop at the race thing
all races of people have been pit against each other at the subconscious level for centuries, largely thanks to the idea of race-skin color classification (calling people black/white/brown etc)
before that system was invented people separated themselves by tribes and nations who held the same ideals, sometimes they all looked the same and other times it was a mix but now nearly everyone in this farm known as the US has no idea of their actual origins
it doesn't stop there either but i don't want to rant like a """""conspiracy theorist"""""

>themselves by tribes and nations who held the same ideals
regional coagulations of people who largely held the same ideals*
is probably a more accurate way to describe it

I've totally stopped going to movies, stopped buying tv and netflix and just watch some videos on youtube

They've ruined the NFL with the whole "SJW" bullshit and too many rules about hitting
They've ruined TV
They've ruined Movies
They are slowly ruining Youtube...

I swear to God if they somehow find a way to ruin College Football I'll start a revolution
That's the only thing they haven't ruined yet

I think a civil war will happen in 5 years

Well that's the thing, why in 5 years, why not now? The longer people wait the more time our children get indoctrinated into thinking what is happening is good.

Why is five years gonna be different from now?

Civil war? Americans are way too lazy. You're a buffoon.

Did you discover that your ass was different from your elbow? The majority of this is nothing but conspiratorial nonsense. But, if your big revelation is that modern values are modern values, you may as well tell us that milk comes from cows.

>while culture is not valued
>thinking there is one monogamous box of white culture
>thinking white culture hasn't been valued
>needing anything to be sacred in current year
>getting royally assblasted about the existence of interracial relationships
You soylet.

>the constant implications of "Whiteness" needing to be portrayed as bad and eroded
>those damn niggers
Go figure, nigger. Nobody ever needed to say that it was okay to be white. For all the bitching and moaning from the aggregate of your soylets, I find that there's more one-dimensional "white" character identity than every Basketball American stereotype cursing the white devil.

>dem
>fantasy about things that others would never stand behind
>not even other Republicans of any other persuasion

>if you were to do something you'd throw your life away and have an 80% chance of being thrown in jail or killed if you don't actually spark anything
Because you're trying to be a god-damned terrorist for some half-baked underman LARP. You're mere steps away from being a danger to society, and otherwise sane people trying to get on with life on Earth.

You just advocated for a fucking revolution and gun grabbing because of this useful idiot garbage.

Man, I wish I was as smart as you dude!

Plenty of people are. That's why you're not saying this to me at town hall.

you know, we would have never heard of jim carrey again if it wasn't for this stupid movie. wait, hasn't he been "popular" because of his artwork and political views? yeah, and all that would have started AFTER he was confirmed for this stupid movie.

lame and gay.