Wat

Wat

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-063827_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 844K)

bad

That's a nice manly dick.

wait so is it a real girl with a fake bulge? or a fake girl with a real bulge?
I hope the latter since that is a 10/10 bulge.

would still bang

What a waste. I would kill to have a dick like that and this faggot just wants to lop it off

It's a tranny with a cock bigger than mine

Trap like that must have some nudes floating around

Not all trannies feel the need to cut their dick off.
A lot of them do not have Genital Dysphoria.
Some don't want the surgery
Some are waiting for the techniques to improve.

translation
>be imiogen loxley
>my mental disability makes me a massive degenerate pervet
>i want to do slutty fucked up things and jack my tranny dick to the thought of others looking at me
>i will now make up a fake ass story to get the attention i require and post said fake story on facebook

Attached: CYCRNPf.jpg (251x189, 10K)

lmao they are calling it the battle of the bulge.

trigged because shes not as disphoric about her dick and she did not tuck.

She doesn't realise that showing a fucking bulge in public is a sex offense? When did these bitches get so stup-- Oh, nvm.

If they actually have Gender Dysphoria they aren't really a pervert. Just mentally ill.

I saw a guy with skintight pants and his cock outline bulge and made fun of him for it.

This has nothing to do with trans bashing. If your cock is fucking clearly visible in public, people will make fun of you for it. End of story.

Attached: 1556037083338.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Shame they can't be arrested since "hurr durr muh rights hurr durr transphobia hurr durr"

> waiting for techniques to improve
There's this thing called taking your meds and going to a psychiator instead of turning you into half a man. They will never EVER become a real women, they will always be treated like a fethisist who cuts his own dick off.

this a case of slut shaming to trans shaming?

Mentally ill.

Fuck you user, I’ve just discovered that 1 I’m a faggot and 2 tranny bulges is my kink

If Jazz was still pre-op and posted this, would the comments have been the same?

Bottom surgery is the last resort if the meds and therapy did not work.
They are only treated like fetishests by people who don't understand the condition. Which sadly is most people as it is very hard to explain to someone how you feel alien in your own body.

She had to apologize to the LGBTIQRSTUVWX+ hahaha

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-063033_Facebook.jpg (1079x797, 282K)

Oh no, they will go after her hrt next